Engine Heat V2: Characters and Application (Potential roles available)

Started by DarkEnigma, March 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on March 19, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
*Tries not to cheat*

Am looking forward to things getting started though ^^

*waves to the Curvy*

hehe no cheating you :P

Hello Kokaine ~waves happily~ working on my girly now actually :)

EDIT: Sheet sent in ~crosses fingers~

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DarkEnigma

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on March 20, 2014, 02:57:08 PM
Pffft. Who doesn't like to get their hands dirty? ::)

Good to know~ drags kokaine off to get a little dirty~

DarkEnigma

Kokaine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 20, 2014, 02:58:27 PM
Good to know~ drags kokaine off to get a little dirty~

*gives a small fist pump as she is dragged off*

Oh yeah 8-)

My O/Os

mj2002

Quote from: flassche on March 20, 2014, 03:00:25 PM
As this game’s GM; I approve of this!..... A lot
I do hope we manage to get a truck driver (male? ^^) on our team though. Or we won't be going very far!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: mj2002 on March 20, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
I do hope we manage to get a truck driver (male? ^^) on our team though. Or we won't be going very far!

Well I can try my best at playing a guy, apparently I'm kind good at it :P That is if we don't get one...plus I should wait and see if my current submitted character gets approved LOL My muse is just hoping and ready to write for this one.

Quote from: flassche on March 20, 2014, 03:00:25 PM
As this game’s GM; I approve of this!..... A lot
Quote from: Kokaine on March 20, 2014, 03:02:14 PM
*gives a small fist pump as she is dragged off*

Oh yeah 8-)

Oh yeah...today is a good day.

Kokaine

Quote from: mj2002 on March 20, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

Artemis agrees with this *nodnods*

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm working on a child-prodigy genius (like could be a nuclear physicist but she finds the field boring and is obsessed with cars and the like) with severe ADHD and an eidetic memory. Hyperactive, unfocused, but never stops moving... also reeeeaaaaaaaally in to caffeine and energy drinks. Can babble all day if you get her started, but she rarely stays on one topic for more than a few sentences because her mind makes these really bizarre and hard to follow leaps. I'm just having one helluva time nailing down a good face for her.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

DarkEnigma

“Sigh”

Kokaine, your profile picture severely demising my already weakened attention spam!

Kudos!

(Approving the latest profiles and adding them to the list. If no driver get picked by another Player (Or picked as a second) I will then claim it for myself)

Bloodied Porcelain

DarkEnigma

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 20, 2014, 03:38:02 PM
Is the sigh in response to my character idea? >.>

It was a self-reflective acceptance of my own male weakness to soft, circular objects that seem to draw the eyes and attention. 

Bloodied Porcelain

Aha, okay. xD I have the same weakness, tbh. S'why I tend to keep avatars turned off. I would never get anything done!

Kokaine

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Quote from: flassche on March 20, 2014, 03:43:33 PM
It was a self-reflective acceptance of my own male weakness to soft, circular objects that seem to draw the eyes and attention.

has nothing to due with you just being a guy as I was pleasant distract for a moment as well. Kokaine just doesn't play fair :P

DarkEnigma

If that is considered playing ‘unfair’, then consider me an enthusiastic loser! 

Added our latest mechanic to the mixture!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: flassche on March 20, 2014, 04:04:10 PM
If that is considered playing ‘unfair’, then consider me an enthusiastic loser! 

Added our latest mechanic to the mixture!

DIDO!
and
YAAAY Natasha is approved! Check her out folks and let me know if any of you want to work out any links. Feel free to send me a pm :)

Kokaine

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

*raises hand* I haz a question.

Do we have to chose sexual skills/flaws? What if our character is a virgin?

mj2002

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 20, 2014, 04:19:29 PM
*raises hand* I haz a question.

Do we have to chose sexual skills/flaws? What if our character is a virgin?
The skills and flaws section likely doesn't apply then, though some traits can be present regardless of her sexual experience.