VtM - Camarilla Chronicle accepting char sheets

Started by Imogen, July 05, 2011, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Some don't own the rules, others like mine are works in progress.

LittleNekodemon

I am have been playing vtm for a little while now... but i still can't call o0ff  stuff from the top of my head, so I use the sheets to make sure I have everything I need for my character, the way the dm wants it.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Callie Del Noire

Rebecca 'RIP' Kellerman

Embrace: Working with her partner, Carson, on drug distribution ring Detective Sergeant Rebecca 'RIP' Kellerman ran into more than she expected. The ring leader turned out to be something other than human, a vampire from out of town. The vampire was bringing something for the gang boss, the wire on their source had her bringing something to him from a man she referred to as 'The Prince'. With the 'bag man' in place, the two cops and their back up team raided the warehouse.

That was where things went south and fast. The 'bag man' was a woman in cutting edge business fashion, and the 'delivery' wasn't a bag of money but a handful of old books, and the 'delivery' was three tall leggy women cuffed and drugged. They had stumbled into a white slavery ring. Then the woman looked at one of her team and told him to shoot them. Which he did. In the ensuing firefight, the woman was shot by RIP and her partner, repeatedly. The last thing she recalled clearly was the woman biting her on the neck as she was held in a grip of steel before being dropped to the floor drained of blood. She heard Carson scream and the explosion of a shotgun.

From what she figured out, Carson blew a hole in the woman and some of her blood was passed to RIP. Who rose from her 'shotgun embrace' to see her Sire rip her partner in half and stake her in a fury before leaving with the women. Without the charity of a passing Nosferatu, who pulled the stake out and sheltered her, she'd have died in the sunrise. She quickly learned the truth of her sire, a Ventrue from another city who had been sent to collect 'food' for an Elder. She was told the rules of the Masquerade and how to play the 'game' of the Camarilla. Working with the Nosferatu, she engineered an introduction into the 'court' her Sire moved in and quickly secured a few favors from an elder she saved. Now she looks for the chance to finish what Carson started, to kill her Sire.

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/11788?message=true

Specialties: Dex: Lightning Reflexes, Stamina: Tough as Nails

Diingo

I would totally be up for a Vampire : TM RP! Although, I wonder a little 'bout the system and if someone could help me out to make a character, I would appreciate it.

AndyZ

Quote from: LunarSage on July 08, 2011, 08:33:17 AM
So why are some people using full sheets and others are just listing a quarter of their attributes and such?

When I talked to Imogen, I got the sense that she doesn't want people posting their entire character sheets, just the stuff that's obvious at a glance, like Strength, Charisma, Appearance, and the things that can very easily be found out, like social merits and flaws, Clan and Status.

If you post the entire sheet and don't post the obvious stuff separately, people have to read over your sheet to find out such pertinent info.  It then forces people to read over all the stuff and then have to ignore it.  Rather than getting the chance just to find out IC what your character knows, the player is given the more dubious task of remembering both what they know and what they don't know, and can make coming up with theories rather difficult.

I've also been in games where people posted their entire sheet, then called foul when someone knew something about their character.  In such a political game, this required the players to carry around heaps of data about what their characters knew, when they learned it, and so on, and it can easily turn into a nightmare for everyone involved.

Having read over the intro she posted, I may be wrong on this, and I've edited my post to match.  However, I recommend having things set up so that only Imogen can see the entirety of your character sheet.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Imogen

You don't have to make your sheet public. Either is fine with me. Technically, it should not matter. Just remember that making your sheet public is your own choice. My personal choice? I'd keep mine secret :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Maetrix

Name: Michael Donnally
Clan: Tremere
Demeanour: Pedagogue
Strength: 2
Charisma: 2
Appearance: 1
Fame: 1

Background:

Michael Donnally made a name for himself when he published an industry book on the flaws behind a popular e-commerce encryption protocol.  But time has pushed the book to the far recesses of the local Indigo book store. He's just under average height and has dark hair. He's got a charming smile and speaks with a Canadian accent.

-Mætrix-
Ask not what you want to write; but ask what is it others wish to hear.