Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBird

Peppermint

(cow patty to Peppermint Patty of Peanuts fame)

belsammael

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Seara

belsammael

Kalen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

belsammael

Kalen

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

WyldRanger

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger