My Neighbor, the Nymphomaniac (augmentation, transformation, bimbo, etc)

Started by magikal, September 25, 2016, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!

I have this idea that I wanted to see if there was any interest in exploring. My idea is that there is a young woman, right out of high school, that is shy and introverted. She would hide her sexuality, wearing three or four layers of clothes all the time, and be painfully shy to even talk to a guy, yet alone approach him. Because of this attitude, although she is 18, she still hasn't had a serious boyfriend yet and is still even a virgin.

Your character is a transformative agent of change in her life- you could push her to try new things, get her out of her box, encourage her to be sexy and act sexy.

She is a lump of clay and needs to be molded into a sex bomb, through your knowledge and money. You essentially want to change everything about her besides her name. You want an extreme wild child who loves to have orgies at the drop of the hat, always is looking to make herself more sexy, and wants to have sex 5 times or 10 times a day, from never in her life.

In short you want to make her a nymphomaniac and, you don't mind sharing her.

She would likely have to be changed for this to occur.

If you are interested, please private message me. I'm looking for a partner to write back 3 to 5 times per week, with at least 2 paragraphs (10 sentences) or so per reply, otherwise the storylines take too long to develop.

Please look through my previous posts to make sure we're compatible.
Thanks for reading
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0