Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

She looked at her  for a moment, unable to keep eye contact, before turning away again, wanting to look anywhere other than at her.

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at her " did that work?"

Lady Jenn

She nodded. "Yeah...yeah it did," she said. She suddenly winced, but tried to hide it from her.

Lawshenk

" then let's go quickly " she said sounding tired

Lady Jenn

"Let me swim for you," she said. "I've got more energy than you, if you fall asleep down here it won't help u-" she paused, looking away. "It won't help him."

Lawshenk

" your energy comes from me my magic is doing this and it's draining me "

Lady Jenn

"Then I'll turn back," she said. "I don't deserve this anyway." she let go of her hand, trying to swim up but instantly feeling the pain increase, trying to fight against it.

Lawshenk

" you need to see the council"

Lady Jenn

"I can't be a complete mermaid she said. "You're lucky, I know who my life partner is...but I can never have them."

Lawshenk

" should be in a sukenship "

Lady Jenn

"I can't Geri," she said, desperate to swim upwards but finding the pain unbearable. "You don't even remember, I've thought about it every night and...I just can't be here, this was a mistake."

Lawshenk

Gerri loses consuness and goes limp falling to the oceans floor

Lady Jenn

Sam brought her back to the shore, laying her on the ground and beginning to perform healing magic on her. "We used to be inseparable," she said, as light began to surround Geri. "We had a sleepover once, the old spin the bottle nonsense, we got dared to kiss each other..." she looked away. "The problem is you'd chosen Clint already, whereas my body..." She let out a bitter laugh as she felt the healing working. "I'm a terrible mermaid, no tail and my life mate is someone I can never have." When it was done she lay back against a rock. "I should never have come back, I ruined everything."

Lawshenk

Getting heard every word of the confession bust just sat there starting at after what felt like a life time " your wrong ?"

Lady Jenn

"I wish I was," she said, looking away from her. "You think I wouldn't give anything to be wrong? When I realized about you and Clint, I..." She gulped, trying to hide her tears. "I lied to my mum, told her I was being bullied, because I couldn't bear to be here any longer." She struggled upright. "You go to the council, I don't deserve to be there, or anywhere near you."

Lawshenk

" you can't have me as a life mate because I was always a mermaid we can't have mer life mates least that's what the voice told me

Lady Jenn

"Well, apparently I'm just a freak," she said, laughing. "Cos I asked...I wanted them to tell me I'd misunderstood, but...they confirmed it. They didn't know how, or why, but..." She looked away. "What does it matter? This is my mistake, I need to live with it, I should never have found you again."

Lawshenk

" maybe I need you though"

Lady Jenn

"I need you too, but," she looked her in the eyes. "I can't be around you two, not because I hate you, because...the love you share, how happy you are, it hurts. Which makes me sound like an awful person."

Lawshenk

" i was told I need friends to help me find my mum would like to help"

Lady Jenn

"I..." she felt torn, her heart and her head telling her different things. "If...if that's what you want...I guess I can."

Lawshenk

" and as a reward I will get your tail back I promise "

Lady Jenn

"I should stay here," she said. "I can't cause you pain just for my sake, that's Clint's job," she said, trying to laugh and wincing again."

Lawshenk

" I agree, besides I'm gonna need someone when Clint forgets me"

Lady Jenn

"If he forgets you he's an idiot," she said, pulling her into a hug that brought their faces within inches of each other. "I want to give you a good luck kiss but...I don't want to push my luck," she said, blushing.