Break Up With the Person Above You! II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonkertink

Quote from: Amarissa on June 28, 2019, 01:13:53 AM
...it's a lot bigger than you think!

And maybe that's the problem! It's too big, and you're too much for me!

Amarissa

...that's what she said. I think we both know you need to find someone your own size

Merry Gentry

Amarissa,
   You're a lady... and I am not... we are just two different.  It's over
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Rabbit

As spankable as your bottom looks, your tendency to bite has grown too much. Sayonara!

Merry Gentry

Rabbit - you're always off in Narnia! I need you here with me!  Sorry this just isn't gonna work
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Phantomhive

Merry!!!!! Merry!!!!

Quite contrary. Its just not gonna work. We tried. It failed. You're too merry for this Phantomhive.

SEBASTIAN Take me home.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Adiasporical

Oh, so you're with Sebastian right now, huh? Well, good luck with him, because I don't want to see you anymore, Phantomhive!
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

Phantomhive

He's my butler not my lover but then I am gay for men so you and I are over.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

taurinekitten

I can't compete with the butler anymore, it's over. Sobs.

ChicagoOkie

Kitten,

What can I say? I'm tired of you always borrowing my shirts without asking. Yes, you look hot in them but I need them for work.

Best regards.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

clonkertink

Okie, I hate to say it, but I just can't stand gifs that end too soon. You can't leave me in suspense like this. It's over.

Merry Gentry

Dear clonk... you know I love your moving parts... unfortunately, they never seem to be moving on me? *sigh*
I'm off to find someone that will use all their parts for me!
later babe..

Lovely Complex

Merry,

You're starting to show less and less when I want you to show me everything. Plus, you changed your white lace to black and just like the color, these are the dark times for me.

Take care! See you never.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Lovely...
     You're just too pretty for me... all that warm luscious skin and rippling muscles.. it's all too much!
I'm off to hide myself away, forever.  Bye!

Avernale

My Darling Merry:

There's too much signal interference.  I'm afraid we're breaking up.

Call you back later,
--Avernale

wander

Heh, that was a pretty good one!

And unfortunately it's for that reason that I'm calling it quits. I just can't match that quick wit.

I'll come by to collect my things. I hope you find that witty person who can match you like I never could.

Lovely Complex

wander, sweet wander

Just like your name, you wandered around too much for me so, I must wander off by myself. So not sorry about this but I must go my own way.

--Lovely Complex

Merry Gentry

Lovely,
      where do I begin... guess I just shouldn't.  See ya!

clonkertink

Merry. Merry!

Look at the trail of broken hearts you’ve left on this page alone. I’m sorry, but I’ve gotta leave you before you leave me.

Merry Gentry

Clonk,
     you never even gave us a chance! It's broken heart this, last love that.  I can't take your negative attitude.
   We're done.
         ~m

Skade

I asked you for a second chance, Merry. But I guess you never even gave me a first one. I'm coming to get my things tomorrow.

-skade
o/o  requests  cafe 
Currently: kicking and screaming

Lovely Complex

Hey, Skade. I just came to the realization that I'm bi and I want to be by(bi) myself. So sorry.

__ Lovely Complex

Skade

It's not me, it's you. You smell way too good and I don't want to waste my time sniffing you.

</3 skade
o/o  requests  cafe 

Avernale

Dearest Skade:

You're always sniffing other people, and, frankly, it's creeping me out.  Let's become better strangers.

--Avernale

Skade

This is why I left. Because you can't accept me for who I am.

-skade
o/o  requests  cafe