Mistyy's request thread

Started by Mistyy, July 11, 2012, 05:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyy

Hey, I am looking other people to role play with me. I don't have anything against males playing female characters or vice versa so feel free to PM me!

Currently I got a lot of free time for various reasons so I can post quite often.

Plots

1. This plot would involve a feminine guy and his girlfriend. The girl would be more of a dominant type and would enjoy humiliating her boyfriend. I'd like the guy to be a little younger and more inexperienced than his girlfriend. He could be like seventeen-year-old and the girl around nineteen-year-old. I want to include at least some bondage, humiliation(in public and in private) and casual sex. I am willing to play either of the characters so just say which one you want to play. We can discuss the plot more in detail when you PM.

The setting can be modern, future or whatever you want. I'm open to all options. I usually don't like to plan too much, I think it's more fun to see how the story goes when you just play it out.

Only thing I require from you is some sort of literacy, you don't need to be perfect writer as I am not either. Also if you're not about to post for like a week let's say, I'd like you to tell me as I will tell you if I am not about to.

If you are interested, PM me  :-)

Demascion Lycan

Hi there. I wouldn't mind playing your character for the friend RP. I am not a girl, but I have played girls on a few occasions, and find it fairly simple. it helps that I grew up with 8 sisters I guess.

So... what elements are you looking for in your friend's crush RP?
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Mistyy

Updated with some specifics, please PM me instead of posting here.

Mistyy

Mistyy

Mistyy

Bump! Got time to role play again.

Mistyy

Mistyy

Mistyy

Bump! Now looking someone for the 4th plot.

Mistyy

Updated:
-Added the option to make the plot 4 a three player game
-Made some small edits to the plot 4 texr

Mistyy

-Reopened the plot 2
-Made slight edits to the plot

Mistyy

-Added the 5th plot
-Closed the 2nd plot
-Some general edits

Mistyy

-Reopened  two plots
-Made some modifications to the starting post
-Closed 1 plot

Mistyy

-Added the 6th plot and edited a few other plots.

Mistyy

-Removed the plots that are taken or I am no longer interested in.
-Added a new plot