New Beginnings...Hunter's Story Ideas (M for F)

Started by Hunter, June 25, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'll be adding story ideas on and off as I go, please message me if you're interested in exploring one of these ideas with me.  Unless otherwise indicated, I'm playing a male character looking for a female partner.   Also, I'm only wanting to do forum based play by post; not by message/email or otherwise offsite.

Ons and Offs

Love, Chocolate, and Reincarnation
They've been reborn over and over again, dozens of times....perhaps as many as a hundred.     Each time they've been together: usually as husband and wife, other times in other roles; though not always that of boy and girl.    In this life, they started as next door neighbors and it quickly blossomed into that of an unshakable love.   What differentiates this life from the others is that, for the first time, they're starting to recall fragments of their past selves.   Bits of their former lives have emerged as fragments in dreams, and a feeling of undeniable passions.    The two have finished high school and have gone to another town to attend college together: sharing an apartment, a bed, and their destiny.

Couple

Hunter

Posted Short Stories...
Everything has a Price

I am willing to revive this story with the right partner, message me if you'd like to take a crack at it.
Souls Intertwined

I am also open to other story ideas, please don't hesitate to message me.

Hunter

Music of the Spheres

It's known that music can have a mysterious power all on it's own, and can even be used to command spirits.  To manipulate natural forces, calm and banish spirits, or even manipulate fate.     But doing so takes two, partners: one with an instrument made from nature and the other with the voice alone.   Two are chosen: always together, drawn by strings of fate, and guided by destiny.
Magic, after all, has it's own price.

Soul Mates

It's said that people live more than one life, and that some have walked the world over and over again.   So with these two, reincarnated many times, always together.  Sometimes best of friends, at others lovers.   In this life, they're childhood friends who've grown into a partnership.   Friends, companions, and lovers.    As their relationship grows, so do the memories of lives before return to them.

My Sister, My Partner, My Lover

We've always been together, having been born twins.   We had the same hobbies, went to the same schools, even had the same friends.     Now that we're grown up, we're quite naturally grown into being lovers as well.    As for what we do, well...that's our little secret.

The God Slayer
Yes, I've always wanted to do a Campione! themed (or something simiilar) role play.

Pictures in need of plots!

cute neko couple

knight and shield maiden

Hunter

Also looking for the following, see also the One Shot Requests thread.

The Little Sister Complex

Content: Light, Human, M/F.

Scenario: It was cute when she was in middle school and kind of disturbing once she got into high school.    But now that we've finally grown up, it's rather erotic.   Even though she's not related, she still acts like a little sister...right down to the stereotypical manga-style behavior.

Setting:  Modern day, either a college dorm or small apartment.  (Sister's choice.)

Requirements: I'm looking for someone to play the female character.   The two in the story have been childhood friends since forever and though they're not related, she's always insisted on being referred to as his "little sister".   The degree of smut and comedy is definitely open for discussion.

Name: Only Love can set you Free
NSFW

Content: light to bondage, check my O/Os if you want more information.
Scenario: An elven maiden's been trapped in her own private prison for decades now and she can only escape if she gains the help of another.    The catch is that they have to share true love.
Setting: Fantasy.
Details: Just because she's trapped doesn't mean that he is.

Requirements: I'd like a faster pace game myself, as I can usually post multiple times in a day.
Other Info:  She could be actually innocent of the crime(s) that she was convicted of.   Alternately, you can decide what she's done to "deserve it" and how she's going to get out.   It's possible that she's had others who'd tried before and she failed to convince them.

Name: The Fey of his Dreams.
Scenario: He's always had what he thought was an imaginary friend, who turned out to be a not so imaginary fairy.
Setting: Modern.
Details: She's always been hanging around him while he was growing up and decided long ago that he was ideal for fathering her future children, subtly both nudging him in the right direction and protecting him should the need arise.   She's been around for a long time (more than just his lifetime) and has a pretty good idea of how to turn him on and keep him that way.

Requirements: I'd like a faster pace and ideally smut heavy game, at least at first.   As a fairy; she should be capable of doing things like changing size, making illusions, and other kinds of magic.  She might even have her own little pocket of reality that she usually lives in.
Other Info:  While the length of their relationship is fairly straightforward, how long he's known she's not a figment of his imagination and what she wants from him, can be discussed.    Feel free to message me.

Hunter

Name: The Werewolf Twins

Scenario: It's at the age where some people get the lust for adventure, or just seeing what's over the next hill.   A wandering adventurer has peaked the wanderlust in these two young women and they've decided quite spontaneously to join him in his travels.  It turns out that the wanderer isn't your normal adventurer, he's a paladin out looking for good deeds to perform...and a female someone to be his companion and watch his back.    Only in this case, he's found two someones....or so it seems.

Setting: Fantasy, specifically characters from Record of Grancrest War.

Details: The two girls are actually twins as well as werewolves and have decided to join up with a wandering warrior in search of adventure and other hi-jinks.

Requirements:  I'd like a faster pace game myself, as I can usually post multiple times in a day.    Also, I'd prefer a single player controlling both girls...not really a requirement though.   Alternately, a different player for each twin could prove interesting.

Other Info: None at this time.

The Valkyrie and the Accountant

Scenario: A Valkyrie is sent to collect a man's soul, only to fall in love with him when she arrives.

Setting: Modern.

Details:  Okay, so maybe he's not an accountant but he's very much a plain and ordinary guy.

Requirements:  I'd like a faster pace game myself, as I can usually post multiple times in a day.

Other Info: None at this time.