A moment of silence for the Crocidile Hunter?

Started by Lancis, September 04, 2006, 12:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/

So do we give the man a moment of silence? or sigh in relief at no more show?

I always figured a croc would get him, it seems instead that a stingray did.
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Lilian

No jokes from me. The man really was an admirable reptile and marine researcher.

He'll be missed. *Bows head*

Lancis

I know he did quite a bit for the Australia Zoo to, so i to do mourn his loss... but i had to ask as i know so many found him annoying.

Lilian

I dont think the memory of a person should last in a corny catch-phrase or how they were a little annoying. I think that's a little shallow of ANYONE to do.

Lancis

and yet... you know as i do it will happen. any way God save ya steve, watch out for the crocs in heaven!

Lilian

Heaven? A croc? No way! >.>

*Puts up a "Caution: Athiest Crossing" sign*

Lancis

Elvi

Steve Irwin was good, he did do a lot of good and he publicised a lot of things that needed publicising.

However, there are others who handle animals and achieve the same without his 'exessiveness'.

Yes I'll miss him, he certainly was one of a kind. *smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lirliel

Bows head *RIP* join those great Croc hunters in the sky :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

King_Furby

at least his kinds and wife are set for LIFE. They dion't have to worry about money problems thats for sure.

I used to love his shows when i was younger..the animal world will not be the same without him.

Ajoxer

Any man can be a marine biologist, and donate money to a charity. Steve did it while being truly, impressively funny with the way he could challenge death and kick it in the stones.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!