D.C./ Marvel Crossover. (Season 1, Currently seeking Two more writers!)

Started by Batman4560, January 03, 2016, 10:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuckers02

Hope you feel better Batty.  I've been fighting off a bout of bronchitis myself this week and I think I'm about to lose :(

Batman4560

I amazingly just started to recover. :) Feel much better but I'm still clearly sick. So while I'm home yall should give me something to do and what not.

Life in Color

This is a last call for character sheets.

Getting this thing rolling tomorrow!

:D

Batman4560

Hey! Mia H you are approved! So please do feel free to head over to the OOC thread.

Marie Reynolds

Glad to hear you are feeling better batman.

Batman4560

For sue I am too! I thought I was going to die....

Batman4560

OH yeah! Marie your character has been approved.

Life in Color

I have to...

Go to the comic store and get my Captain America poster framed.

I mean, run some errands, and then I'll get to work on the opening stuff.

<3

Life in Color

Update!

I got word that I have an interview Monday.

It took over my plans for today. Should have a post this weekend.

Feel free to throw stones at me.

<3

Marie Reynolds

Good luck. I am sure we can wait.

indarkestknight

Working on a last-minute submission; the son of Spider-man, partnered with a reformed Venom symbiote.

Torn between having him as the son of Felicia Hardy/Black Cat or Cindy Moon/Silk.

Would any of the players have a preference one way or another?

Life in Color

We are no longer accepting applications for characters.

Will open things back up during the downtime between story arcs!

:D

Life in Color

I wanted to rebump this thread.

My Co-GM has stepped out of E for the time being, so we have a cast opening(maybe two, because I realized the teams are imbalanced)!

So, if you missed the initial recruitment, here is your chance!

Ideally, I'd like two more males, but I'm more concerned with the character strength than the gender.

Also, the character(s) should be comfortable starting over with the Gotham kiddos.

I'll be around for PMs!

<3

indarkestknight

Perhaps change the subject line indicating that recruitment is closed?

Batman4560

Batman4560

Currently seeking two writers! If possible both female characters but not an issue either way.

Life in Color

And don't be intimidated by the prospect!

Bats and I are more than happy to help!

<3

Batman4560

We have the daughter of Jessica Drew Spider-Woman and Kyle Rayner joining the group. :D

Life in Color

AmandaWho

Zoey Rayner will be sheeting up later today. It sounds like a fun work break :)

indarkestknight

Hello! I play Walter Hardy, son of Spider-man, trained by Silk and Miles Morales. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate anything with Zoey's backstory! Whether they've crossed paths before/teamed up/whether Jessica and Miles and Cindy introduced Walter and Zoey to one another, etc.

AmandaWho

Awesome, thanks! I'll be needing to establish some connections, so I'll drop you a line after I get her sheet done.

AmandaWho

Ok, here she is. Does this look filled out enough?

Green Lantern Zoey Rayner

Basics
Chracter Name: Zoey Rayner
Alias Used: Green Lantern
Date of Birth: May 27
Place of Birth: London, England
Current Place of Residence: New York, New York
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Quirks/Strange Behaviors: Is playful to a fault
Languages spoken: English
Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Relations
Family:

• Kyle Rayner (Father, retired)
  • Jessica Drew (Mother, retired)
Friends: Her closest friends are a collection of artists and writers she hangs out with at cafes in New York.
Occupational: As an independent painter, her work relations tend to be clients who buy her work and other artists she socializes with.

Occupational and Social information
Team Affiliations: None at the moment.
Education/Special Training: MA in Fine Arts from the New York Institute of Art
Occupation: Professional fine arts painter and officer of the Green Lantern Corps.
Affiliation/Memberships: None
Occupational Skills: Painting and creative skills, some close combat training, and investigation.
Weapons:
Green Lantern Power Ring: This is the same power ring that her father, Kyle Rayner, owned and used, passed down to her. It has all of the same powers, although Zoey currently lacks the will and experience to tap the full range of the ring’s potential.

Physical Description
Height: 5’ 9”
Hair:Chestnut brown
Eyes: Green
Detailed Physical Description:Zoey has a slender and willowy figure and a soft featured face that gives her a perpetual kind expression. She has small, well-shaped breasts and a natural athleticism to her build that comes from the wonderul genetics passed down from her super powered mother. She tends to wear her hair in a simple ponytail; when it hangs loose it has a slight curl and bounce to it.
Typical Clothing:When in civilian mode she dresses simply, usually in t-shirts and jeans, often splattered with paint from her artistic endeavors. Her Lantern costume is a green and black skintight body suit, much like her fathers.

Personality/Attributes
Goals/Ambitions: Zoey has a very playful and casual personality. She’s quick to make a joke and seems to take few things seriously, sometimes giving people the impression that she isn’t paying attention. Her ambitions include making art, which she does, and being a good protector as an officer of the Lantern Corps. She is somewhat conflicted on this last one, as she is not sure she wants the responsiblity that comes with it, and she knows what personal cost it has brought to her father and others who have taken on the role.
Weaknesses:
Power loss: The ring needs periodic recharging. Also, without the ring on, obviously she has none of its powers.
Lack of Will: The ring depends on Zoey’s confidence and willpower. If she is overcome by fear or anxiety, her ability to use the ring declines dramatically.
Fears: She fears she is not the right person to bear the ring and protect the Earth. At the end of the day she considers herself an artist, and she just wants to paint and create. She doesn’t feel like a superhero.

Powers
Superhuman Physiology: Zoey inherited from her mother some of her superhuman genetics, making Zoey naturally stronger and more durable than most people. She doesn’t possess superhuman strength, but she is at peak physical condition without having to work at it, with strength equal to that of several men in their prime. She did not inherit any other of her mother’s abilities.
Flight: Using the Power Ring, Zoey can fly at up to 800 mph.
Force Field: She can surround herself with a shimmering green force field that coats her body, giving her a very high degree of protection from physical harm, protecting her in flight, and giving her life support in hostile environments such as space or underwater.
Force Constructs: Zoey can use the Power Ring to create anything she can imagine, which is quite a lot. The constructs cannot operate independent of Zoey, she has to maintain control over them. She typically makes articulate giant hands or structures as she needs them. She once made an elaborate working carousel in Central Park for kids to ride on. She likes to channel her artistic nature through the constructs she makes.

Additional Notes/Pictures/etc.:

Batman4560

Sheet looks good but I'm going to be sending you a p.m. for one small edit.