Get your Bimbos here! (Female looking for Male- NC, Transformation, Extreme)

Started by magikal, October 23, 2011, 05:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi!
I'm looking for a partner who is willing to take a normal looking (average appearance), very intelligent woman who happens to be CEO of a multimillion dollar genetic engineering company and transform her from an Alpha Female, Gung-ho, leading CEO into a submissive, sex-obsessed, extremely voluptuous, nymphomaniac.. this transformation can and should involve genetic alterations, plastic surgery, mental conditioning, bondage, removal of hair, increasing of sexual sensations, fetishes, urges, cum-addiction, sex-addiction, submission, nipple/breast extreme enlargement, iq conditioning, and anything else you can think! (Float your ideas by me!

The transformation should be slow and gradual, possibly planned by the Board, Vice President, CFO, or someone else high on the corporate ladder. Look at my on/offs to see if we're compatible.

My partner needs to be able to write well with at least one paragraph replies. They should have creative and fun ideas to explore in our RP.  I'm looking for a partner who writes back about 5 times a week, give or take.

Whoa! These are new!

Please message me if you're interested!
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0