Digimon: Digital Champions [Interest Check]

Started by Vergil Tanner, June 05, 2016, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

I actually didn't have Jesmon the first three times I fought him so I didn't have that ability until the fourth time then he was a piece of cake.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Vergil Tanner

Well, you could have also used Craniummon in that capacity, too. Buuut that's my insistence on grinding for every level 99 Mega before going after Imperialdramon XD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

akirakaneda

uhhhh ... interesting, It's been a while since I haven't RP on digimon universe. May I ask if you have decided about villains?

Vergil Tanner

I've decided on a couple of villains, yes :-) If you're asking if they can be PC's, then...unfortunately, no. I might outsource them to other players to play when they show up, but for the moment, the only PCs will be the Digi-Destined and their Digimon. :-)