Demons, Elves, and Magic - My Idea Thread (Mostly NC-E, F/F)

Started by Myrleena, April 24, 2009, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

Well, first things first.  I am a lesbian.  I don't have issues if you are a guy, but I expect non-futa female characters.  If they manage to grow a penis on occasion, that's fine, but not all the time.

A few other things:

I usually write in First Person.  If you have issues with this, I'm sorry, but it helps me get into character.  I have been branching out as of late, realizing that it doesn't always get across all the information I need it to. (Note: This has changed further, as I realize 3rd person sometimes allows me to describe things further...so this might change soon.)
Of late, I far prefer romance.  I've never been a huge fan of mindless sex, but...this has really intensified of late.  I like to get to know the characters before such occurs.  Anyway...I want more romance and story, dang it!
I want readable sentences, with a reasonable attempt at grammar and punctuation.  Otherwise I'll get frustrated.
I am a sub, but don't insult me.  If you don't want to play anymore, all I ask is that you tell me.
Oh, and please PM me if you're interested in a game.  It keeps the thread less cluttered, and I can keep track more easily. ^_^

Bound to Serve:
A dark priestess or mage desires companionship, and the ideal companion in her mind would be a succubus, so she resolves to acquire one.  There are two ways I can see this going, so bear with me.  The first is that the caster summons and binds the succubus as her servant, which would likely upset the succubus, but there would be little that she could do about it.  The second option is for the caster to create the succubus.  This can be done by taking a virginal priestess or noble and sacrificing her according to a dark ritual, which twists their soul into that of a succubus, and during the creation leaves the succubus vulnerable to binding, usually in the form of mystic tattoos.  Piercings and collars or manacles aren't unknown, but they are more liable to allow the escape of the succubus, often with dangerous results.

Rise or Fall? (Possibly Limited Body Transformation, Markings, dependent on story.)

A minor succubus has come up with a ritual that will propel her into the ranks of the greater demons, those with unique appearances and power enough to forge their own paths.  But for this ritual she needs an angel.  To rise above her limitations she is required to tap into the purity of a servant of above, an act which will bind the angel to the demon.  But doing so is dangerous, for angels are far more powerful than a succubus in direct struggles.  Thus the demon must act subtly, entrapping the angel without the celestial being becoming aware of what is coming, or convincing the angel to aid her...but what would occur should the angel turn the tables?  Within every demon is the tiniest seed of light, the possibility of redemption...the struggle could easily become one to redeem the succubus, and create another servant of light.

Information: This is a different story than I am used to, and could go either way, though I would prefer to decide which way it will go before things begin play.  I would be willing to play either role in this case, but am rather...picky, as similar stories have fallen through several times.

Wings of the Fallen (Light NC and Mind Control, possibly more)

What happens when the fallen desire a mortal that is not among the darkness?  They seek to possess the mortal by whatever means they can, whether such is dangerous for them or not.  In this case, the fallen succubus has seen one she desires, longing in a way that she has not felt since before her fall.  But the mortal is too well defended, so the succubus takes a mortal form to seduce the mortal woman slowly, trying her best to woo her and not raise the alarm of the defenders.

To do this she would gift the mortal with a necklace containing her Soulgem, an item of power that contains all the vitality of the succubus, all of her magic and the gift of her very existence.  If one knew what it was, giving it away would be a horrible danger...but if the mortal willingly wears the item, it becomes an open door into her mind for the succubus to infiltrate and gently seek for how to gain the woman that she may, just may, have fallen in love with.  Will the mortal fall to the darkness?  Will the succubus be redeemed?  Or will the immortal soul of the demon be destroyed by the machinations of mortals?

Information: This is an unusual story for me, as the NC elements could easily be dropped, though I see even a light touch on another's thoughts to be a NC situation to some degree.  I'd like to play either role in this story, but am interested in something more subtle and story driven overall.

Gates of Darkness (Unknown)

Deals are made in darkness, and some deals are enforced whether one was the one who made it or not.  A father made a deal in the darkest of nights, under the empty sky of a new moon, and offered his firstborn in exchange for power.  Power he gained quickly, but he died even as his daughter was conceived.  But for some time the bargain appeared to die with him.  She lived and grew, beautiful and talented in magic amongst the court of her people.  But it was the night when she achieved her age of majority that the world shifted.  In the darkness of night a shadow entered and swallowed her, transporting her to a mysterious, twisted and dark mirror of her own world.  In the distance she could see the imposing spires of a castle on a hill, strange lights flickering from within.  And around her she could hear the sounds of strange monsters and peoples.  It was dark, it was dangerous, and she was armed with only a bathrobe in a strange world where few mortals ever appeared.

Information: Realistically this could be be for members of any race, but the obvious one for me is that the woman is an elf or such.  But I may be willing to be flexible.

Superheroines in Captivity

The picture this was based on was from a board that got taken down, so... >.> Got rid of the dead link.

Quite simply, I would like someone to fulfill my transformation fetish.  I'd be willing to play a superheroine who is captured by just about any attractive female aliens...just as long as she gets, ah, modified.

Ashes of Time (Unknown)
The sky is dark. The last, flickering embers of a handful of dying stars hang in the night sky, and every evening another flickers and goes out. During the day, a huge red sun blazes in the sky, blistering the once-fertile landscape where only a handful of demons live, and even these beings are slowly dying out, for they won. No mortals remain across the face of Kavarn, or the planet itself. And without mortals, the immortality of demons is only gained at the price of other immortals, making them now mortal. Day by day, the demons can only watch as the universe winds down toward its ultimate end.

But not all the demons are willing to accept this. One demoness is disgusted by what they allowed to happen, and she has gathered the vestiges of her former glory as a demon lord to briefly ressurrect the magic that she once commanded. Reaching into the past, she found a reality before the tipping point, and then she forcibly gave her younger self the knowledge of what was to happen, staggering her lesser self with the weight of what was to be, if she could not prevent it. And letting her realize that her elder self was still going to die in that universe, powerless because of the information she'd given. That an alternate universe was doomed, but she could save
this one. And so she found the woman who had been the tipping point. The heroine who had died too young, and the demon lord vowed to defend that heroine.

No matter the cost, for she
knew what would happen otherwise.

Information: I don't know why this idea grabbed me so hard, but it did. I'd like to play the demoness, but I could be negotiated with...needless to say, though, the demon will be defending the heroine from other demons. This is not to say that the heroine would like having the demoness around...she might even be trying to kill her, for all I know.

Skydancers (Unknown)
The land below is a realm of death and destruction. Acidic, lethal fogs float through the valleys and across the plains without regard for whom they might kill. The world wasn't always this way, but slowly, ever so slowly the fogs spread from the place of the death of an ancient evil. Dwarves delved deeper into the earth, sealing the passages from above to protect their earthen havens from the deadly mists. Other races joined them in part, while still others of their kind instead retreated upward, taking residence on the mountain peaks where the low-lying fog didn't reach. On these mountaintops, the various races learned to create zeppelins and vessels that could fly through the skies, albeit slowly. But some few still seek to stop the mists, to find a way to restore their world. Pirates ply the skies, even as heroes with experimental equipment begin plumbing the depth of the ancient, supposedly abandoned stronghold where the ancient evil died. Or did it?

Information: Not much more to be said about this one...this is an adventure seed, really. One to inspire and see where it goes.

No Matter How Dark The Night...(Unknown)
The cursed continent of Jvaen was not always so cursed. Once it was a land of idyllic villages, castles, and hills with fjords and forests all around. Oh, it had always had problems, but nowhere near the far-eastern continent of Kavarn's issues. But five hundred years ago, things changed. Rumor has it that the source of the troubles was an enigmatic elven sorceress from Kavarn, but none know for certain. All that is known is that the first, festering pit of darkness appeared in the lands shortly after that. Knights and adventurers dealt with it, but others began to appear. Portals to the Dark Realms opened, and servants of demon lords and dark gods slipped through. The land was slowly tainted with dark magic and necromancy, and the realms weren't ready for such a wave of incursions. Their responses were slow, and far too few for the threat they were under. First one kingdom fell, then another. Then the homeland of the elves of Jvaen fell, the land of Ilvaria. Now, five hundred years later, the last bastions of light are protected by holy wards and mystical illusions that turn aside the servants of darkness that roam the land. Corrupted men and elves, dwarves and fair folk, all of them roam the lands. Yet the survivors of the realm do not hide in fear. Some of them lash out at the darkness and reclaim land as they can, purifying corrupted artifacts as they do so. Some elves hope to reclaim their lost homeland, and believe that in the heart of the corrupted elves lies a seed of the light they once had, one that can be reclaimed if a powerful enough example presents itself before them.

Information: In spite of evidence to the contrary, every so often I do want to play the good guy. This is one of those times. As a friend said, this one is supposed to be almost 'zombie apocolypse' in feel, but long after the catastrophe, when the darkness has begun fighting itself, and what survivors there are are tough as nails and dangerously competent.

A Demon's Temptation: This is a fairly simple idea. Essentially, there is a school in a magical world where prospective adventurers are taught. In particular is a beautiful female elf or human guardian who keeps monsters away from the academy, one who has some rather... perverted desires she's unwilling to admit to. She's gifted with a magical item, or finds it by incident, unaware that within it is imprisoned a succubus who can hide her presence. The demon begins by infiltrating her dreams and stoking the guardian's desires, knowing she isn't willing to tell others about them. Eventually the demon gains enough power to take physical form over the guardian, who is too embarrassed by this point to tell others, until eventually she gives the demon enough power to escape entirely. Whether the story progresses further from that point or not is entirely up for debate. I'm willing to play either character.

Characters
These characters are ones I created as NPCs or PCs for my games, or at least as the seeds of such. I put them here in case they spark the imagination of others.

Katelyn Darksight - A half-drow elven ranger, Katelyn is often in the wilds and always calm and collected. She rarely reacts more than necessary, and shuns company, most of the time. She has skin near the color of burnished steel and eyes like sapphires.

Jascille Vankaren - Jascille is a bored foreign noblewoman, or at least so she appears. In truth she's a commoner with uncommon beauty, and her poise from her training as a courtesan. She plays a dangerous game, but one she relishes, and hopes to gain power in time.

Imdarine Ophala - A slender, reserved elf, Imdarine is an alchemist. She keeps a lab to herself, as she doesn't wish any problems on others, and experiments with potions and metallurgy alike. Her calm violet eyes and golden hair draw many suitors, both male and female as she's rather androgynous to look upon, but thus far she's refused all of them. Politely, of course.

Phiandra Bloodwhisper - A slender dark elf, exiled from her clan, Phiandra is an assassin, and one who successfully slew her own matron mother. She wields two curved blades, and is considered one of the more deadly assassins in the region. She's managed to permanently dye her hair crimson, and her crimson eyes are the last thing her targets often see.

Alliandra Skyhold - Daughter of a druid, Alliandra is a human sorceress who specializes in air magic. She often is hired out to change the weather for the nobility, but her passion is to explore, though she always returns home to her tower, where one can always hear the windblown chimes ringing. Her smile is gentle, and her dark hair flows in the wind as her hazel eyes gaze into the distance.

Ember Cavadon - Part efreet, Ember has crimson skin, a near-immunity to fire, and a long tail. She normally wears relatively little, even in cold climates, and can call on fire to a degree. Yet her true calling is with the sword, as she's a skilled, if acrobatic, warrior.

Opal Dawnspeaker - A young cleric of the god of the sun, Opal is a beautiful elven woman with pale skin but dark hair and eyes. She's kind, and tends to a small church in the outlying elven lands faithfully, making certain that adventurers and travelers are properly cared for.

Nirava Starsworn - Nirava is no mortal, instead being a minor angel descended to the mortal plane for an unspoken prophecy. Her hair and eyes are as of gold, and she wields her heavy armor and greatsword with ease, even as she smites opponents with holy wrath. However, she always tries to give others another chance, even if it is a bit unwise on her part.

Lydia Shadowdance - Lydia is a thief, and isn't ashamed of it. The elf can hide in any shadow, use the darkness to shift from one place to another, and is skilled enough that the guard has all but given up on catching her. She flaunts her skills, and dresses in black leather fit to cause men to swallow their tongues as she sucks on a stick of rock candy. Dark haired and eyed, she's the very vision of a femme fatale, and proud of it.

Amara Nightshade - A vision of sin and darkness, Amara is no mere mortal. A succubus created in the image of a dark elf, created from a dark elf soul, Amara is ebon beauty, with eyes that blaze like fire, and hair that shines with the light of burnished copper. She's able to create poisons within her body at her will, and inject them from her claws or tail alike, or even able to coat her skin with them. She is cocky, arrogant, and yet lazy at the same time. Her goal, as of yet, appears to be to conquer and gain her own cult.

asmariamoon

Ons/Offs Take the Red Pill

"And crawling on the planet's face,
Some insects called the Human race,
Lost in time, and lost in space,
And meaning"

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
BRO FIST...IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO

Cuffs

I'd be more than willing to discuss playing the Drow/surface elf plot with you.  I've played more than one drow female, so I'm familiar with how they think/act, and been told that I play female chars very well.  Each was slightly different in temperament/cruelty.  If interested, please PM me and we can discuss.
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)

Biles

I'd like to play the elf victim as an experimental subject. (though preferably a futa one at that)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Myrleena

Sorry Biles, but I specifically said non-futa, and I was planning to play the captured elf.

Myrleena

Myrleena

Myrleena

Myrleena

Bloody Paramour

I'm really interested in "source"
I'm bi and it would be interesting to see how this played out. however, do you forsee any sort of developing romance at all, or is it specifically a malignant sort of game?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Myrleena

I'm interested, and wouldn't have a problem with starting up the game.  If you want romance eventually, I'm fine with it too.  But do you have a concept for whom would capture her?

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Myrleena on June 12, 2009, 05:00:44 PM
I'm interested, and wouldn't have a problem with starting up the game.  If you want romance eventually, I'm fine with it too.  But do you have a concept for whom would capture her?

A character concept?
im sure it wouldnt take me long to pull one out of my head, theres tons of people in there ready. *laughs*

Myrleena

Oh, I completely understand.  Just tell me when you're ready. ^_^

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Myrleena on June 12, 2009, 05:20:45 PM
Oh, I completely understand.  Just tell me when you're ready. ^_^

hows this

Melia
Hair: Copper-waist length (changes at will)
eyes: Green (sometimes blue, sometimes grey)
Height: 5' 10"
Clothes:
Brown cloak: http://www.just-cloaks-at.wizardsend.co.uk/images/taurus-dbraun.jpg
Green Tunic:
Brown hat:http://www.just-cloaks-at.wizardsend.co.uk/images/taurus-dbraun.jpg

Hows that?

Myrleena

Bloody Paramour

Myrleena

Faeylin

Quote from: Myrleena on August 24, 2009, 05:51:28 PMAdded Gateways.

It's funny how posts bring out a darker side of myself. I sometimes wonder if I'm completely lying to myself about my nature. Oh, am I rambling in your thread? Checked all of your details and liked what I saw, so a PM should be on it's way regarding Gateways. I like the Source as well, but Gateways a tiny bit more. Hopefully we can make something work.
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

Myrleena

Myrleena

Ace Flyer

If you still don't mind RPing with a guy (just asking, in case things have changed) I'm interested in Bound to Serve and Forgotten Ties, which ever you would like to do more.

Myrleena

Oh, I don't have issues at all with male players, I just don't get much out of doing anything with male characters.  I play with guys all the time.  As for the game...I honestly like both ideas, so I'm open for them. *shrugs*

Ace Flyer

Ah, okay then. Just letting you know, I haven't been, or played, dom a lot so...Well, which character would you like to play in Bound to Serve?

And I have a few daughters in mind for the elven one...A hunter, a sorceress, or whatever else you want to see.

Myrleena

I'm torn, actually.  I listed all the ideas that I have, and I like all of them.  From the succubus that is summoned and bound, to the person who's twisted into a demon servant.  I like them all, unfortunately.  And as for the Forgotten ties...I think it would be a lot of fun in any case.  Sorry I can't be more help. >_<

Ace Flyer

Heh, it's fine ^^ Well...How about Bound to Serve? I wouldn't mind playing a character that's captured and twisted. I actually just has a few ideas about that too...What if the dark priestess/mage has taken a childhood friend, or something like that, of her's to preform the ceremony on? Or not. Just a thought.