Lullaby of Wolf and Hound.

Started by maggots, December 13, 2020, 06:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggots

O sins of the past do so stain upon the human mind. Burned forever to thy brain spanning the endless time.

Crying wolf who stalks the woods seeming all alone waiting for the man who could take her skills and hone.

Hush little wolf who howls in pain praying to the moon. For tis only a game of blood and tools.

A bloodhound stalks for endless hours searching for his prey. His nose does endlessly scour all bloody night and day.

He kills many foes and steals many lives all with his nose but shame that they take love of life.

O how the world is cruel to take out pain on wolf and hound and use them just like tools, For wolf and hound are only but life's little fools.

Have mercy on this crying wolf as her mind does cave. Forgive the sins of this bloodhound who forgotten all but name.

Hi! my name is Eva. I am 27,31  socially reclusive and a long-time rper with a fiery determination to get myself back on rping obsession.
To attempt to rekindle my old flame, I am trying to put my feelers out for a specific thing I am violently craving. This one might seem a little odd since mostly what I am looking for it in are technically two premade characters. One even has some art and a basic page to look off of, while the other has little more a name, a general aspect description and obv who he is. I know a lot of people aren't really going to be into jumping into a premade character but I promise you still have plenty of room to play them as yours!

Also more than willing to play Tatyana against your oc!

Not really sure as to way I have to put this, but she nor Yurgi are currently 16. Tatyana is around 24 while Yurgi, typically is about two or three years older but again left for interperation.

Anyway~ I am looking for the two halves that complete the arc of my former child soldier made merc Russian,
Tatyana . She is big, mad as a hatter and viscous as a rabid dog left in your shed for a little too long.
There is a vague timeline of her past on there but lemme give a little so it makes the roles a little more appealing, hopefully, or generally just lets you know what they are.

---Figure I should put it here just in case but warning this has a lot of rape and abuse in it---

In the dead of a Siberian winter, Tatyana was born as identical twins to a low-class family. Immediately upon birth, her sister died, leaving for heavy postpartum depression in her already a mentally unstable mother. Not long after, her mother committed suicide, unable to take the grief.  Her father, a well-played violinist with a touch for the drink, dove further into his drink. He tried his best for his remaining daughter but more often than not she found herself alone and venturing off into the tundra. Upon one of these treks, scrounging through forest and village alike for whatever she could manage, she met
Yurgi. Yurgi was an orphan fending for himself for as long as he could remember. The two quickly became fast friends and did everything together. Tragedy soon struck again in the form of Tatyana's father dying. Murdered in the midst of a violent bar brawl.

Being an orphan, however, soon became the least of her concerns. After all, Yurgi was there...he stood firm to protect his friend and they would survive.... But nothing could protect them from what had been watching them for so long, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Gustav. Gustav was a titan of a man--while truthfully hardly a man at all but a monstrous werebear. A member of a local Bratva with his fingers plunged deep into a world of violence and crime, he found himself looking for fresh blood to do his bidding. It had been little more than chance that Tatyana and Yurgi had fallen into his sights; a bad stroke of fortune. They unintentionally provided just what he needed. Unwanted orphans who already began a life of crime. Luring them in had been the easy part. They both had nothing to lose and found themselves easily won by promises of splendor. They had not, however, could have guessed they walked willingly into hell.

From there on out, every waking moment had been torture. Gustav took all he could from either, leaving their minds, bodies, and innocence shattered. Violence came often, exceeding punishment and stretching far into catering Gustav's sadistic will. Torture, rape, starvation. It wasn't long until either, no more than a child, found themselves immersed in their first taste of war. Stripped of all, they had nothing but to welcome it. Emerged in gunfire and gore, their emotions hollowed and minds shattered, time and time again they emerged victorious. But as they aged and their skills developed, never did Gustav allow his superiority and sadistic possession to be forgotten. He remained a constant shadow; always watching from the shadows, ready to take upon him long claimed spoils.

Okay so it's still kinda vague but I didn't want to get super heavy into it unless someone is interested. If someone is interested in either role I can tell you more so you can get better into it.

I'm obv looking for someone to either play
Yurgi or Gustav.... buttttttt if someone if still interested and wants to play their own character and can work it in, I might be interested in that as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/8f8WYvAo-RA]https://www.youtube.com/embed/8f8WYvAo-RA']View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/8f8WYvAo-RA
You may be a sinner

But your innocence is mine.

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

bump. havent rped in a bit so excuse any rust!
You may be a sinner

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

You may be a sinner

maggots

Bump. My interest for my towering Russian powerbomb is reignited
You may be a sinner