Recruiting: The Lab (dark, NC, Medical, Extreme)

Started by WindVoyager, December 23, 2015, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2015, 05:53:19 PM
Absolutely not. While its stress relieving properties are well known, performing such actions could leave be vulnerable at a vital moment. *Closes her copy of the Evil Overlord's Handbook*

Nice save. :)

Silk

It's primarily down to the experimenters as to the means of the character works, it is just an idea that would be a little different from my usual cyborg/anthro variety test subjects, being stuck in a position where the characters body and/or identity could be made to change by the day or even hour, which to an extent would scratch my transformation itch without the transformation itself actually having to take place if its not wanted. :)

subjuanita

I am interested. My character would a young female who drives out to Las Vegas from Los Angeles for a fun party weekend. At one of the clubs she gets a little tipsy and leaves with one of the scientists. Instead of being a party animal for the weekend, she ends up being kept as a lab rat.

WindVoyager

Going to have to split things into departments that specialize in diff things but often turn to other departments for help\spare parts\ideas\vict-I mean test subjects