Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Banned for replacing my boogeyman.... with a monkey... and not a scary one either :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned for not appreciating my goodness.:P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not appreciating the goodness of badness :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned. You have no idea :p

Insanityenviesme

Banned, I am the very idea :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. You are insane. haha  XD

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. Are you sure?  ;D

Insanityenviesme

Banned for doubting my psychic powers :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. You should reveal them all to me.. now :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for an invitation I just cannot ignore :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. Did I invite?  XD

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. I will never tell.

LateNightKiss

Banned for keeping secrets.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Banned. By general principals of the banning commission.

Anesa

Banned because....I've been a way for a few days and haven't gotten to ban anyone!  :D

Sybl

Banned for being away. That is No excuse.  ::)

dana eleanor

Banned. That's all folks.

Sybl

Anesa

Banned because because because.....because of the wonderful things she does!   (LOL...I love Wizard of Oz...can ya tell?) ;P

icandor

banned for being a wonkie wizard of oz loving dorkette
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Keaira

Banned for referring to Camille as a dorkette. It's simply forbidden!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

LateNightKiss

Banned. Dorkette sounds kind of cute. o_0
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.