Started by MissFire, December 27, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Happy new year everyone!  Hope you have a blooming good one

Arishok

Foxy DeVille

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Black Howling

Pumpkin Seeds

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Deamonbane

Name: Micheal 'The Caged Bull' Henderson
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Fighting Style: Muay-Thai practitioner, 3rd dan in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, long time Pencak Silat practitioner and first to contemporize the style to modern MMA. Trained in Wrestling, although more to the point of being able to combat it efficiently in both close quarter, grappling and on the ground.

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang? "It's the new thing, right? It's where the best of the best fight, and I'm the best of the best. I ain't in it for the sex, the fame, or the money. I'm not here to prove anything to myself, I know how good I am. And soon, all the other guys... and gals, will know it too. Keep your guards up, gents and your panties down, ladies, the Caged Bull is coming to Battle Bang."

What type of woman do you like? "I like a woman that knows what she wants, and ain't afraid to fight me for it. I like it rough, and I like a woman that's as rough with me as I will be with her. Everything else is second plane, so long as she's a fighter..."

Skill: 11
Stamina: 16
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

deadmanshand

Deamonbane - The martial arts nut in me forces me to say the following. There is no such thing as a black belt in muay thai. Muay thai is like mma. No belt ranks. Just an informal list of people you should and should not fight.

Dariusfallenstar

Could be a ploy to lure fighters in.

"I have a black belt in ALL martial arts!" - ya know, trick people into thinking he's cocky. While, in fact, he's Jax.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Deamonbane

Praxis

Dariusfallenstar

Praxis, without going through and doing a concrete headcount (so forgive me if I'm wrong), but it seems we're leaning toward 5-6 males and 4-5 females. Now, if some are comfortable with some male-on-male sausage rubbin', I think we'll be fine with more guys jumping in....

Black Howling

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 02, 2015, 07:04:54 AM
Fair enough.*nods* Altered accordingly.

Also, Jax?

I believe it's a Mortal Kombat Reference. Jax Briggs.

xPeachyPuff

Isn't the part of the point to the fights that they get to win a girl at the end? That doesn't necessarily mean that people are gonna get paired up so I think the point is for the fighters to outweigh the ring girls right? Plus, girls might not be all that into a guy and have her eye on another fighter, but if she gets chosen by the winner of the fight, she's pretty much signed a contract saying she'll fuck him, right? Or am I completely mistaking something somewhere and I'm completely off the mark? That was just what I thought when I read through, so would one more fighter really hurt?

- Rainbow ♥

Dariusfallenstar

's possible that I don't understand how the whole contest will take place, then. I thought the women would be fighting too?

xPeachyPuff

I didn't think so, but it's possible I could be wrong, so I guess we can wait for Miss Fire to clear it up (:

- Rainbow ♥

deadmanshand

Battle Bang is an actual webseries. The winner of the fights gets one of the women. They do the naughty dance on camera. The ring girls were always meant to be the prize.

Westal

This looks very intriguing. If there's room for another male fighter, color me interested.
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Dariusfallenstar

Quote from: deadmanshand on January 02, 2015, 04:27:43 PM
Battle Bang is an actual webseries. The winner of the fights gets one of the women. They do the naughty dance on camera. The ring girls were always meant to be the prize.

Oh! I did not know. Consider me enlightened!

*And the Google has set me free.

Praxis

Thanks for filling me in on the details Darius.  :)

I'll wait for...the woman (can't remember her name) running it before banging out a character concept.

The whole situation could make for some angst and such depending on how the dice roll and who gets paired up with whom.  Should prove interesting.

Dariusfallenstar

Quote from: Praxis on January 02, 2015, 05:01:05 PM
Thanks for filling me in on the details Darius.  :)

I'll wait for...the woman (can't remember her name) running it before banging out a character concept.

The whole situation could make for some angst and such depending on how the dice roll and who gets paired up with whom.  Should prove interesting.

Totally agree man. I actually used to do this sort of thing on AOL years and years ago. They had a built in dice roller. Back then, we had guilds and each guild had a number of dice depending on their membership - the more members, the more "lager value" dice were added to the group's pot. So being a big time leader actually did mean something (having a D20 to roll versus a d6), but it was still random. It kept things interesting, for sure.

Praxis

Quote from: Dariusfallenstar on January 02, 2015, 06:32:12 PM
Totally agree man. I actually used to do this sort of thing on AOL years and years ago. They had a built in dice roller. Back then, we had guilds and each guild had a number of dice depending on their membership - the more members, the more "lager value" dice were added to the group's pot. So being a big time leader actually did mean something (having a D20 to roll versus a d6), but it was still random. It kept things interesting, for sure.

I like that.  Different dice / chances to win based on win/loss record / legacy.

Sounds like a hoot.