Looking for an erotic pathfinder (or D&D) game

Started by rhev, February 05, 2013, 08:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhev

Ok, so here's the deal:

Yes, I'm a guy in real life.  Doesn't matter, I can play a male or female character.
I'm almost always a DM in any game I play on these forums, and lately I'm just dying to actually PLAY a game instead of DM it.
The single game I'm playing in right now, where I'm the player not the DM, is my most enjoyable at the moment.

So here's my proposition for any potential DM out there:
I want to play a character, I am VERY flexible in what type of character this could be, as long as you're DMing.  I want a game with system support, preferably pathfinder, but D&D 3/3.5 is also good.  I am willing to work with you on almost any story / plot / character concept.  I am willing to play a male character, a female character, or even something else, like a futa or changeling who can shape shift... whatever.  I'm willing to play as a strapping male barbarian who loves the ladies, I'm willing to be a sneaky female rogue who will fuck anyone to get what she needs, man or woman.

To use the Kinsey scale, I'd say my ranges can be the following:
Male character = rating of 0 - 2
Female character = rating of 1 - 4

I've decades of experience in both playing D&D as well as writing.  So I promise you that you will be getting a quality player in me.

I highly suggest that if you're looking for a fantasy style game, and want a quality player, you contact me.  PM or instant message are the best ways to get a hold of me.  I want to talk to you as a DM about what sort of story / character / game you'd be interested in running.  Also, please, check out the 'all about rhev' link in my sig to see my on/offs and other info about me! 

Thanks!