Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dys Astyr

Merry Gentry, I find you do not bring me adequate merriment and are far too much of gentlemen. I'm leaving you behind and finding someone who knows how to kick back and get schwifty.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Merry Gentry

Dys,
   I feel like we are complete strangers.  It's just not going to work for me.
Maybe if we had an actual date, I'd feel differently?  See ya!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shekinah

Merry,

what can I say, you are so stunning and so sweet that you always are in the middle of attention
And that is what's bothering me. I can no longer have you alone as you always are swarmed around with people.
I need some private alone time for us and since this doesn't seem to be happening I can't do anything else than let you go

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

Sheki,
  you were my world, my everything, my one and only.  You cast me aside like I was yesterdays news.
I need to be love and desired and wanted.  I'm off to find someone that will treat me the way I need to be treated!
please go *sobs*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Merry Gentry,

You are now no longer my significant other. Goodbye!

Shekinah

Trevino

I now pronounce you dumped and single. You may now kiss my ass.

My O/O's

Trigon

Quote from: Shekinah on June 05, 2017, 06:06:44 AM
Trevino

I now pronounce you dumped and single. You may now kiss my ass.

Who would want to??? Your ass is probably infected with ass cancer or some shit like that...

Merry Gentry

I'm pretty sure you stole money off me.  Get out!

Trigon

Merry Gentry

You're the liar! I refuse to be treated like this! Please GO.

Trigon

You know I've only paid for, like, everything you own. So ungrateful! But no more, today I will be free from you!!!

Merry Gentry

You emptied my bank accounts.  You ruined my apartment.  You ran up tons of bills on my credit card. 
You are the worst boyfriend, ever. 
Off with you!

Trigon

Quote from: Merry Gentry on June 11, 2017, 10:00:23 AM
You emptied my bank accounts.  You ruined my apartment.  You ran up tons of bills on my credit card. 
You are the worst boyfriend, ever. 
Off with you!

I think you have that reversed. After all, in the one who owns this house, so....

Merry Gentry

My dog doesn't like you, you're out!

Divine Tenacity

You... you...

You are too beautiful to break up with! Please, oh baby please take me back!!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Merry Gentry

I'm sorry Divine, but you're just too clingy.  Please go, I really need my space!

Divine Tenacity

I will cry when I go, because I may lurve you forever!

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Trigon

I'm just going to be blunt; I just don't love you anymore. Therefore, this relationship is over.

CassieBear

Sometimes subtlety is needed in sensitive situations. You don't seem to know much about being subtle. So I'll spell it out for you.
I. Am. Gone.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Swashbuckler

Your perfect boobs are too distracting.  Even you can't stop staring.

I can't get a thing done, so I am afraid I must go

CassieBear

It doesnt look like you were too busy staring at my boobs with that frisky little thing sitting in your lap. I think it's time I excuse myself. Have your fun with your wenches.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Mellific

CassieBear,

Have you ever seen that movie called Other People?

Because that's what I want to see.

Other people.

<3

O/O | A/A | MM

Darius

You're just too transparent... we can't do this anymore
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Trigon

I don't need subtly. You are now... no longer my girlfriend!

Shekinah

There is the door, make sure you hit it on your way out!

My O/O's