News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Harry Potter Mafia Game Thread ~ WIZARDS WIN!!!

Started by Sarena, November 25, 2012, 02:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Persephone felt good about her change of vote, and was pleased to know that it paid off.

One less Death Eater... Their luck seemed to be running out. Hopefully it would stay that way. But there was an unnerving trend. The past two Ministers had been revealed as having their allegiance with the enemy. Sephie wanted that trend to stop, and she knew who she could trust.

"I vote for James as our new Minister. I believe he will be able to help put a stop to this." She stated simply.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sasha

Voting for a man didn't fit to well with the Sasha . She might consider the flowerpot at this time but who would take her seriously then . Letting out a sigh . " I will lean towards Beguile's Mistress ....she seems level headed enough .  " not sure whom else seemed trustworthy. She hadn't really expected to see a death eater revealed right before their eyes either .

Missy

Mr Bigglesworth

Begui would do a fine job, but I'm going to cast my vote for James to be our new MoM, his wizardry may well instill enough fear into the Death Eaters to make them think twice before attacking again.

James Moriarty

Oh, I do have to point out that if Sasha voted for BeMi, that casts a long shadow of suspicion on BeMi, since I do strongly suspect Sasha to be among those working to undo the Ministry.  But we will get to the bottom of this!  I do thank those of you who have voted for me -- I myself shall vote for Mr Bigglesworth, a loyal and trusted friend.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Starlequin

The daisy also wished to express its support for James Moriarty as their next Minister, if only for the potential novelty of having an innocent person take the office. But it remained unexpressive, because no one had asked its opinion, and because it was a daisy.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sarena

MoM Vote Tally:

James Moriarty 4
Beguile's Mistress 2
Mr. Bigglesworth 1

Last Call:  Voting will close this evening around 10ish.  We'll b moving on to Day Seven in the morning!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Sarena

Night Results:

A hush fell over the room as the new Minister of Magic stood at the front of the shrinking group of wizards to announce that the night had been...completely uneventful.  There were no deaths that night, thankfully.  Still...they had to rid themselves of the threat against the wizarding world. They had to find the Dark Wizard while they still could and put a stop to the murders before it happened again.

Vote!!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Starlequin

His poor petals drooped with exhaustion as Starlequin drank in the news of an uneventful night, along with whatever hydration some kind soul might decide to grace him with from the nearby watering can. He did manage to bloom a bit brighter, though, remembering that his instincts about Niferbelle the day before had been 'on the honey', as the Muggles said. A very strange turn of phrase, Star had always thought, but then Muggles were an odd bunch, seemingly obsessed as they were with bees and birds and such. He felt his roots twitch in the dirt as the thought of obsession led to the idea of madness, like that by which clearly Beguile was still no doubt possessed!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

Sephie picked up the watering can and gave Star a good dousing. "There. All better." She smiled. Athena followed and playfully patted at the leaves on the stem. "Gently, Athena." Sephie said.

We must root out the rest of the traitors... She thought. Perhaps BeMi has been deceiving us all along...?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mr Bigglesworth

"Why thank you Sephie, Star looks much better now, I was getting worried he was getting kind of droopy there."  Mr. B. poked at the newly perky petals "Yes, I do think both of you are right, Beguile has betrayed us, we should send her off as we did Nifer, maybe then we'll finally be safe."

James Moriarty

Thank you, so much, for your kind support.  I find that my fellow wizards vote true: Beguile's Mistress, I'm afraid we must insist that you come with us to Azkaban!

Sarena

Vote Tally:

Beguile's Mistress 4
ThatRPGuy 2

Yet to Vote:

Aiden, Beguile's Mistress, MCsc, Sasha, ThatRPGuy

Sasha

Sasha shook her head ...." No ..no ....I won't believe that gentle woman is a traitor ...." well she had just voted for the lady to become their leader in this dark time . It had to be a man ..and that left a couple to consider ... " ThatRPGuy has some explaining to do if you ask me ...peculiar chap . "  Going back to reading her book ...let them carry on . Someone might come to their senses ...then again they had her up to be lynched not what but a few days ago . Rolling her eyes as she flipped the page .

Missy

Sarena

Vote Tally:

Beguile's Mistress 4
ThatRPGuy 3

Yet to Vote:

Aiden, Beguile's Mistress, ThatRPGuy

LAST CALL:  Voting will close sometime later today.

Aiden

Sarena

Voting Results:

Four wizards drew their wand and stood shoulder to shoulder as they faced Beguile's Mistress.  The decision made, they wasted little time, and each hoped that they were right this time.  The spell cast, her body crumpled in a heap on the floor, the newly elected Minister of Magic stepped forward to check her arm for the Dark Mark. A grave look passed over his face as he pronounced she was, indeed, a Death Eater.

Night Seven Begins!  Y'all know what to do!

Sarena

Night Round Results:

It seemed that fortune favored the wizards for another night.  The sun rose on the morning to find everyone alive and safe once again.  Either the healer or the Dark Arts Expert had done their job well.  But they were not out of the woods yet.  The wizards had managed to eliminate Death Eaters and a Dementor, but they still did not know who was behind it all or if he or she had anyone else's loyalty. 

VOTE!  We should be able to wrap this round up pretty quickly, guys. 

persephone325

Sephie relaxed, knowing full well who she could trust and who she couldn't.

"Give up, Aiden. We all know you're a bad guy." She said, taking a seat in her cushioned chair.
I don't know.

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, Sephie was right, the blur between the good wizards, and the evile ones was fading.  Mr. B. took only a moment from his studies to say " One thing was certain, that Aiden was not on the side of the good Wizards, no, not at all.  Out with him!"

Sasha

Sasha rolled her eyes ...... " Actually I think .... James Moriarty our new MOM is guilty . Why not the last few were working for the darkside . I think once in power the position seems to draw one to that end .....parading around acting like a good man . Collecting all the information and pushing accusations out every which way but loose . Bahhh ....he even claimed me as the Dark Wizard not too long ago . A foolish mere mortal ...."  as she waved her hand into the air . " Male wizards ....seriously ..."

persephone325

"I would expect no different from someone who voted for BeMi to be the new Minister... She was a Death Eater. Do you not remember, Sasha?" Sephie shook her head at the girl's foolishness.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were jealous of his position of power..."
I don't know.

James Moriarty

Smiles at Sasha, shaking his head.  And with all of those "crazy" accusations, and uses of my potions, precisely how many times was my vote wrong, hm?

The lines between the good and the evil among us are indeed very clear now.  Aiden is surely on one side of that line, and you, Sasha, should renounce your evil ways before it is your turn to be cast into the hellish prison that awaits all Death Eaters.