Mulholland High [Complete]

Started by Valerian, November 27, 2009, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky stumbled into the school, her eyes bloodshot and her head pounding. She refused to even attempt to go to classes and instead housed up in the now empty teacher's lounge sucking down her "team Jacob" water bottle contents. What was the point in even trying to pretend anymore?

She voted for Kip on her way through the halls, sure that the guy was not human.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Kip (3) - LadySky, Remiel, Elandra
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Izu, Kip, Kurzyk, Mithlowmen, Ryven

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 4 Students.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Remiel appeared the next day with a big bandage on his forehead.  He appeared to be in an ill temper.

"Well, at least they've stopped killing off the hot chicks," he groused.  "But yes, I agree with Ladysky. Kip has to go.  He can't even throw a football!"

Elandra

Angered that those she had grown close to in the past few days were dying all around her, Elandra stood beside Remiel and stated, "I too believe that Kip is one of these aliens that plagues our school.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryven

Ryven also puts his vote in for Kip.

Izu

Izu looked around rather confused as there were so many people dead and some monsters too... What was going on with this world?! He shook his head as he glanced at Kurzyk...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Kurzyk

Still upset over the killings he looked at Izu in shock.

"You're accusing me? Izu you were the one that was running from the library not that long after Tom was killed."

Izu

"Because I was upset. But you are one of the few that wanted to lynch poor Amber yesterday."

Mithlomwen

Mith listened to everyone, deciding that Kurzyk was right.  "It was rather suspicious that Izu just happened to be coming from the library that day.  Maybe he's trying to cover his tracks by blaming you Kurzyk."  She said with a glance at Izu, daring him to deny it. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Izu (4) - Kurzyk, Mith, Kip, Remiel
Kip (3) - LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
Kurzyk (1) - Izu
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 4 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Kip looks saddened at those that accused him.  "Izu is not considered to be suspicious but I think you are all missing something with him..."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Remiel

"Wait-a-second," said Remiel, hoisting his football.  "Kip voted for Izu? That doesn't make sense...I had them both pegged as alien brain-suckers...why would one vote the other?"

He blinked, and looked around.  "Maybe I'm on the wrong team? I don't want to be on the wrong team! I remember the game against Valley High where I got hit, recovered my own fumble and went on to run it in ninety-six yards for a touch down, but it was for the other team.  That really sucked.

"So maybe I should, uh, change my vote to Izu."

Izu

Izu looked at Kip and shook his head in disappointment. "I didn't expect this from you, Kip..." He glanced at Remiel and laughed shortly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "You'll be doing a big mistake, Mr. Remiel."

Valerian

Final voting (Lynch):

Izu (4) - Kurzyk, Mith, Kip, Remiel
Kip (3) - LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
Kurzyk (1) - Izu
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

The decision made, it was now Izu's turn at the rope.  But this time, things did not happen at all as they had before.  As they neared the rope, Izu suddenly produced a small vial, filled with some strange milky substance.  Uncorking the vial, a faint, odd smell wafted through the air, an odor that was sickly sweet, but hid something sulphurous and pungent -- the one substance that the pod people could not bear.

"Wait!" Izu cried.  "Give me one chance to prove my innocence!"  And with that, he quickly drank down the contents of the vial, before anyone could reply.  Then there could be no doubt -- Izu was, in fact, the Lab Geek, not a pod person at all.  An innocent life had been spared.

• Amberghylles Student, brains eaten
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket Pod Person, lynched
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite Hall Monitor, killed by Pod People
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi Student, lynched

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

The innocents left that day daring to hope that they might yet survive this bizarre time long enough to graduate.  But no one was safe yet.  The next day, the news of another death once more spread like wildfire -- another Student, Doomsday, would never answer during roll call again.

• Amberghylles Student, brains eaten
  • Doomsday Student, eaten
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket Pod Person, lynched
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite Hall Monitor, killed by Pod People
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 3 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

Death no longer surprised Izu, so when he heard about Doomsday's death, he only shook his head weakly, thinking that he couldn't trust anyone... not even those whom he had considered his friends. "Remiel." He muttered under his nose when he saw the other student passing by.

LadySky

Yes, changing his vote in the manner he did only speaks of guilt. LadySky votes for Remiel.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

I must agree with my two fellow students and vote for Remiel
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryven

I vote for Remiel as well.

Quote from: Izu on January 08, 2010, 12:46:17 PM
Death no longer surprised Izu, so when he heard about Doomsday's death, he only shook his head weakly, thinking that he couldn't trust anyone... not even those whom he had considered his friends. "Remiel." He muttered under his nose when he saw the other student passing by.

Psst...isn't Izu dead. >.>

Izu

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Remiel (4) - Izu, LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
LadySky (2) - Mithlomwen, Kip
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Kurzyk, Remiel

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on January 08, 2010, 02:33:25 PM
Psst. *points up* >.>

My mistake. :-(  The holidays have frazzled my brain.  I apologize.

Mithlomwen

Mith glanced around, shaking her head at the loss of yet another student.   Casting a doubtful glance at LadySky she wondered if maybe she was behind all of the killings.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kip

Kip looked at Izu with a somewhat devious expression before moving to stand next to Mith.  Shaking his head, Kip quietly said 'Remiel is fine as he is.  I blame Ladysky as well."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kurzyk

Shaking his head in disgust he stepped back from LadySky and pointed his finger, "You've been manipulating us all along LadySky. I believe you are one of the killers."