The Missing Link [Closed]

Started by Dray, March 08, 2011, 10:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

So I have had this idea for a while now and I thought I would give it a shot.  This would just be a small group role play containing three people including myself, so I am looking for two writing partners for this story.

So the idea is somewhat like a love triangle between three college roommates that share an apartment just off campus together so they don't have to live in the crappy dorms.  One of them is a Male, one is a Female, and then the third appears to be female but is actually a hermaphrodite.  So there would be a romantic and sexual relationship amongst the three of them.  You have the regular M/F hookup but then the H in between to connect them since she would have a vagina and a penis.  So this is a M/H/F role play.

Kinks/Fetishes and what not can be discussed amongst us once the positions are filled.  Most sex scenes will involve threesome play amongst them all though there probably will be some one on one scenes at times if one of the writers is taking a little break or something like that.

Open positions:
Male - Will be played by me
Female - played by Lesonac
Hermaphrodite - played by CrazyIvan

You can reply to this post if you are interested - but I would much prefer it if you would PM me instead and let me know if you want to take the Female role or the Hermaphrodite role - and yes I would prefer to have a female play the female...hermaphrodite is kind of open since she(calling her she because she will still look like a woman in almost every way) will have both sexes.

Dray

Alright so the part of the herm has been taken, now we just need someone to play the female role.

SanityIsPointless

Are you looking for a female to play the female?

An undying light will glow in your heart, no matter what becomes of me.

Dray