Sukada's wishes - reopened for ideas.

Started by Sukada, February 08, 2010, 12:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sukada

I'm interested in a variety of topics, and pairings, so I think ill just list a few of them for now. I wont go into much detail because every person I RP with will be different, and have there own likes and dislikes, so we can work those out after we've found each other.

Here it goes.

Dom/Sub

This could be with either myself as Dom or sub, I'm fairly universal, but I would really love to play the Sub in it. Ive had so many people come to me to be there Dom or master, I feel like giving away power for a little while, but if you really want me to Dom, I will. anything from my Favorites or yes list can be included in this, along with maybe a few from my maybes depending on how it will go.
Pairings i would like for this...
M/F
M/M
F/F
M/TG

Vampires - Taken

Fairly self explanatory

Seduction

Either party being the seducer. Possibly with Succubus/Incubus

Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy/Lactation

To me a pregnant woman is one of the most beautiful things in the world, and i would love to do a roleplay with it. It could be either I'm seducing the pregnant woman, or even better she's so horny that she can't resist and just has to have me no matter what.

These are only a few of the things I would like to try, feel free to PM me or post here with more suggestions, remember...I'm willing to try anything once, Twice if I like it....

I'm currently looking for something specific along these guidelines...but at the moment I'm not sure what it is. If you make a request and I decline at the moment then I'm very sorry, but I will remember it for when it peaks my interest.

Sukada

Edited and updated with a few extra ideas, once again accepting games.

ScorpioQueen

i would be interested in trying the preggers role...ive never been preg but id research for this role..id also love vamp or any of your other interests..im pretty open to try new things. just PM me if you'd like
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Doomsday

If you're still looking for some games, I'm always up for pregnancy play.

Kanrya

up for anything you can throw at me ^_^ i need more to write for while waiting for others