Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*whizzes by on speeder bike, throws baked goods of every description to the masses*

Food of the gods!  ...brought to you by the friendly neighbourhood biker scout...
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

whiteflame

saberblue

*noms handful of brownies*

Do not thank me, dear citizen...thank the helmeted, athsmatic Dark Lord who's going to wake up in the morning, look in his fridge, and realize that someone took all the goodies. ^^

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-with mouth stuffed full of brownies- Offt! My 'ero! Omnomnom.
-gulp- I've posted, bytheways. ;p I would have PM'ed back but talk of Beatles put me in the mood to dance around to 'Help'.

-dances foolishly and sings offkey- Help me if you can I'm feeling doown, and I do appreciate you being 'roound!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

No worries. ^^  I posted, and sent you a pm.

Just for reference...I'm gonna have to take off in about forty minutes time.  I have to be somewhere...sorry, folks. *noms another brownie*  :(

*now has a Beatles song stuck in his head as well*

Lolli

-stops dancing, pants- Well, let me know when you're officially off, then I'll post one last time and officially be off to bed.

-sneaks another brownie- Next stop, my thighs..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Everyone have a great nite, if anyone runs into Snow tell him we miss him.

*Waves good nite, Leaves Zippo on counter for Ewok's, easier to start fires with*

Lolli

-steals Zippo- I freaking love these things. The Ewoks can freeze for the night. -evil laugh-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Good, go on and take it.  It's dangerous to leave flammables near primitive creatures, anyway! XD

*Ewok in the background waits until he disappears, and then cackles and starts playing with matches*

Lolli

Their furry little bodies are extremely flammable, I've heard.

The mental image in my head of little puffballs of fiery doom made me tear up, I was laughing so hard. XD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Now the image is stuck in my head, too.  *laughs his pants off*

Anyway...I'm off now. ^^  I sent you a post and a PM, Lolli.  *revs up speeder bike*  I'll be back, folks...not 100% sure when, but I'll be back.

Lolli

Already said goodbye once, so I'm not doing it again. -stubborn face-
-resists. resists. resists-
Darnit.
SO LONG, NOT-SO-LITTLE ONE!  :-*

After another quick post, I'm off myself whoever else is around here. It's well past my bedtime. ::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*dances* SO LONG, GORGEOUS!  ;D

Okay.  Get some rest.  Despite what I said earlier this evening...sleep IS important.

Good luck with the posting. ^^  G'night.

Lolli

-yawns, makes new pot of coffee, puts on the tea-
Goodmorning, people.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*pokes head in* If I promise to keep bringing goodies, can I join you're club...? I promise I'll behave...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

~runs it to the room, with his hipper self and dashes back in forth, but nocks in to the table and a cup of hot coffie spills on his tail~ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! ~he cuddles his tail and whimpers~  :-[
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-pets Snow- You poor little goofball. Would a brownie make it all better?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

~sniffs with tears in my eyes~ m hm

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

12 different kinds of cookies, 6 kinds of brownies, 4 kinds of fudge, 4 different cakes and 6 pies/cobblers...oh...and apple and cherry turnovers.

*sprinkles Snow's pillows with brownies and leaves the goodie boxes for Whiteflame and Saber*  I couldn't find you guys....

Lolli

Lookie, Snowy! Brownies to make it all better!

-smiles at MzNurse- Oh, yes. I like you and your fudge. You and your fudge are very much welcome here.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

yay! ~smiles happly as he snaps up a browny~....pie? ~sits a pie in front of him and stares at it,seeming lost in thought before smacking his face right in to it~

Lolli

-snuggles MzNurse- You're my new favorite. You come here with all these lovely things...I could kiss you! Shoot, I'd marry you if I had a ring. My gratitude will just have to do for now, I guess.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*snuggles Lolli*  I likes snuggles.  And kisses.  I'll restock the goodies every day.  I'm really good at it.  Ask Snow.

snow

~licks some pie off his face~ yup yup ^ ^