News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

wildrod

Stella

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Snickerz

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Stella

Snickerz

Oreo

Stella

Snickerz

Oreo

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

-717 Well they were rather confident in the beginning of the thread that they would win, now they seem to have disappeared, least for the most part.

Oreo

-718  There are still 330 pages to go. A lot can happen.

Daoine Sidhe

This is true... we should cheat by filling up the pages with off-topic stuff!  (Kidding... mostly)

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

-720 haha, we do that even we'll lose count. It's good we still have time for them to get involved, the challenge is more fun.

Oreo

-721 No team has made it to 1000 since I have been here. It would be a real trick to manage it.

Daoine Sidhe

-722.  We're well on our way... only 278 more posts to go!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

-723, I was thinking the same thing, -1000 and we're at -723 already, we need to see if we can snag some of the guys in here, or we may get to our number before we get to our page.

Stella

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket