F looking for any (fantasy) RP partner

Started by Shadowdancing, March 10, 2024, 11:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowdancing

Hello! I’m Ailis. I have over 18 years playing DnD, WOD, and other high fantasy tabletop games and role plays. I write for fun and am looking for more collaborative partners. I currently have rps on Discord, as that is what both parties preferred, but I am open to writing on other forums, sites, apps, etc. I have been on Elliquiy awhile but haven’t actually had an rp on here yet. I can provide samples of my work if requested. Please continue reading to see if we would be compatible writing partners.

General Information
Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Demi-Pansexual

Time Zone: Runs on EST

Favorite Films: Stardust, Inkheart, Prince of Persia, Lord of the Rings.

Favorite Book Series: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games

Favorite Videogames: Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 1 & 2, Skyrim, Fallout, Overwatch 

Favorite Fictional Characters:  Alistair, Garrus, Herimone Granger, Katniss Everdeen

Favorite Roleplay Fandoms: Greek and Roman Mythologies, World of Darkness (WTA, MTA, VTM), historical fantasy, high fantasy, futuristic, DnD, etc.

Writer's Blind Spots: Anime, Everyday reality/Non-fantastical settings or characters.

Preferred Writing Style: Third-Person, First person 

Preferred Reply Length: Minimum a paragraph, typically two to three paragraphs, sometimes higher depending on context.

Preferred Stories:  Anything fantasy, special abilities. 

Preferred RP Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Action/Adventure.

Preferred Writing Partners: As long as we click, doesn’t matter.

Preferred Writing Location: On-Site or Discord. Open to other media.

What To Expect From Me: I love writing and can get very into a rp. Some days I could post multiple times if it’s that engaging. Regardless, I post at least 3 times a week. I'm usually a pretty active roleplayer so responses won't typically take too long unless stated otherwise. Communication is so important, so I might reach out to ask about some almost insignificant details from time to time just to make sure I don't screw anything up.

What I Expect From You: Honestly, I'm just looking for friendly like-minded writers who are interested in throwing our characters together and seeing what happens. In roleplaying, please provide me with something to work with and I'll do my very best to do the same for you. This is a form of shared storytelling, after all, and one person should not be completely carrying the story.

Additional Information: I like to think I'm highly communicative and easy to get along with! I like to spitball ideas back and forth when plotting. Also, I'm very neuro-spicy and as a result some things tend to slip through the cracks from time to time. If I'm active for a few days and haven't given you a reply to a thread we have going, please don't be afraid to send me a private message to give me a friendly little nudge.

I enjoy writing sex scenes but not as the focal point. I prefer more intimate scenes from time to time if it makes sense to characters/story. I prefer an actual story/plot with sex between characters where it fits. I am looking for a writing partner with a similar view on this. I do not want every post to be a sex scene. That gets boring very quickly to me.

NSFW Information

Ons

• Seduction play
  • Predator/Prey
  • Hero And Villain
  • Some Monsters/fantasy beings
  • Power imbalances
  • BDSM 
  • Non-consensual (in very specific rps/scenes)

Offs

• Anything Toilet-Related Including Scat And Watersports
  • Excessive Gore
  • Age Play/DD,lg
  • Extreme Non-Con (Crying/Pleading/Complete Dismay)

All of this is just off the top of my head at the moment of writing this. I may edit more later, but if anything isn't listed here, or if you're simply curious to learn more, you need only send a message to ask!
What doesn’t kill me makes me want you more.