the reverse harem, every mans dream.

Started by thedarkenedknight, December 05, 2011, 06:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkenedknight

As the title suggests, I am looking for a harem with a twist. Instead of having some guy collecting women, how about the women pursue the man instead?

Ideally this would be a light, fluffy type of role play where I would play the man being pursued and you would play the group of women.

Now with plots!

Plot one:
The legendary knight, Hermod.

The death of Baldur, heir to the throne and eldest brother of the knights of the relm devestated the the land of Manheimr. His passing was used by enemies of the kingdom to open the gates of damnation, thus unleashing the beasts and plagues that had been imprisoned behind them.
In that desperate time there appeared an angel who pronounced that the only way to seal the gates again was to drag Baldur's soul back from the underworld. Such a task could only be undertaken by blood, and so it fell to Hermod, the junior knight of the kingdoms berserkers.

Despite the seemingly dark trappings of this plot, it is still meant to be played as I light, fun plot.
The thing about Hermod is that he is only a trainee and not a very good warrior yet. The gag here would be that his legend grows to monsterous proportions, but not because of his skill alone, but because of the fearsome female warriors that follow him, much to his chagrin.
Like that old saying goes, behind every great man, there is an even greater woman. In Hermod's case, a troupe of women.

----
Plot 2:
Bad teachers.
Tony had always been a ladies man, from the time he could talk, he knew how to charm any woman he laid eyes on. Then highschool hit and made him man up. For the first time, he actually saw what heartbreak looked like up close, he understood what how his games hurt others. He changed, virtually over night, he still wasn't perfect but he left the 'game' behind and was trying to be a man.
The funny thing was that his change got the attention of a very 'unique' group of women at his school, and the more he fought-- the more he proved he was what they were looking for.
How will Tony's new found morals stand the onslaught of amorous women and their constant pull?

This would ideally be a romance/comedy type of deal where the women take charge and make our entirely too lucky protagonist run for cover.

Also, link:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnwantedHarem
Thanks to Shjade for this.

Haibane

*chuckle*

Shouldn't it be one woman with a harem of several men?

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2011, 12:22:21 PM
*chuckle*

I would sign up for that. 
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

thedarkenedknight

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2011, 12:22:21 PM
*chuckle*

*smiles warmly*
True, but that would just be a harem.
By reverse harem I mean that the guy is not trying to collect these women. They are actively seeking him out and collaborating to trap him in their love web.
Meanwhile, the object of their affection is trying desperately to escape. In a further complication, the woman he really loves is part of the gang and is in fact the leader.
Comedy ensues.

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

thedarkenedknight

Quote from: Shjade on December 05, 2011, 01:20:38 PM
Here, this should help explain.
This! This is precisely what I want! Except that in the end, he does end up with all of the girls!
Exclamation point!

thedarkenedknight

Added two plots and fixed broken grammar.