Looking for partner

Started by Far eyes, December 11, 2009, 04:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

This is an story that I have started on a few times with more or less success but generally speaking I am not far from calling it cursed. :P

The theme is: NC, Bondage, Kidnapping, Nonhuman, F/F, and a couple of other things

Story outline:

Your character is a part of the space program and takes part in a deep space exploration mission. The technology level is very close to the current so this is don by putting her to sleep with the idea that she would wake up once at the right coordinates.

During this trip she gets picked up and claimed as “goods” by an alien craft, while by intergalactic law it is forbidden to invade a planet and people not yet at a stage ware they can be contacted. If any of them “wonder” out of the isolation bubble about their sun system they are free game and not protected by any law as they aren’t considered “intelligent” and so fall under the lesser laws for livestock. Meaning they require basic care but that’s as far as it goes.

The ship that picks her up belongs to a powerful but rare species of alien; in fact the species is almost extinct. They are naturally war like, harsh if not out right violent but dominance is a large part of their mind set. The ship caries only one female member of the race (Basic description, Naga, snake lower body, six hands and a more female upper body, large) she is a bounty hunter but decides that a rare straggler would be worth quiet a nice price on the slave market. And because trained slaves sell better she begins the training, using the long travel time for it.

A bond develops between them, this could be ‘love’ or it could be something different (open to suggestions) but she decides to keep the human, teaching it language and continuing the training. But also defending her and giving her safety in a galaxy that doesn’t recognize her as anything but an animal
----

I am looking for somebody descriptive and with an open set of o/o or at least matching mine. But descriptiveness is perhaps the most important, short few sentence replies really really turn me off.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0