Interest Check -Stolen Virginity (D&D 3.5)

Started by CaptainErotica, September 15, 2008, 05:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Serene the Goddess of Virginity's Chastity Belt of Shocking Burst +5 was stolen while she was bathing. It is foretold that should Goddess Serene lose her virginity be it to god or mortal, then every virgin in all the realms be they Human or Elf, Troll or Dragon, shall remain a virgin forever. Heroes have been gathered from all across the lands to seek out the culprits and return the holy relic, and perhaps get laid along the way.

This is a game I tried to get up and running way back when I first started out on E. There was a lot of interest, but due to real life issues I was unable to run it. I am looking to give it another shot.

The first time around I tried to make too many modifications and additions to the rules. I tried to account for scantily clad women and Conan-esque barbarians by modifying how armor class worded. I tried to add in skills for sex and seduction. I tried to have an established rule on getting knocked up.

This time around there wil lbe none of that. If you want your Barbarian to walk around bare chested that's fine, but you'll have to find some bracers or other similar means of raising your AC. As far as pregnancies go if a female PC wishes to become pregnant them they can simply PM me and we will work it into the story., once we get the ok from her partner whether it be one of my NPC's or a male PC.

Everything else will be standard 3.5 rules. Pretty much any official books are ok, but you may have to PM info from the few books I don't have. I am going to be pretty lenient on races, so if your not inot sexual encounters with kobolds or minotuars you might not want to join, or at least make it clear you do not wish to be in those situations.

Characters will be 16th level. for gear as long as it is reasonable for you to have I will not sweat it. for magic items please give me a list of desired items and I will let you know which ones you can have and which, if any you can't.  Honestly, I wanted to start lower -maybe around level 10, but the scope of the campaign demands higher level heroes.

While the campaign and setting will be heavily slanted toward the erotic there is still a story to be told. There will be combat and there will be riddles. I'm all for group orgies around the campfire, but if you start one in the middle of Ogre territory you can expect some univited guests to join in. the dieties are going to be a hodge podge of Olympic, Norse and Egyptian Gods depending on what area of the world you are traveling in, with a few new ones that are key to the plot, such as Serene and her sister Dominatra.

Anyway if I get at least 4 people interested I will run it. I will accept a max of 8. Sorry, but more than that just gets too bogged down. If there is enough interest I may run a second group.

Iofiel

I'd be interested in playing as a tiefling or half-demon. ;D

CaptainErotica

Jefepato

I'm interested.  I just got up, though, so I'll have to get back to you on concept.

How will attributes be generated?

CaptainErotica

I knew I forgot something...probably many somethings.

Attributes will be 4d6 drop the lowest and assort to taste. Honor system for now unless I see some wacky stats.

Jefepato

*rolls*

That's...15, 12, 12, 12, 12, 8.

Interesting.  I should probably look into playing a spellcaster or some other sort of one-trick pony.

Transgirlenstein

Hm, I am interested as well.  Let me get back to you with what I will play
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Bayushi

It's been a little while since I've played 3.5e, or any other tabletop....

But I'd love to give this a try.

I may still have a character somewhere around here.... but the question is, what is the decided character level?

For reference's sake, I have a fair number of 3e/3.5e books available to me....

• Monster Manual
  • Monster Manual 2
  • Monster Manual 3
  • Manual of the Planes
  • Epic Level Handbook
  • Oriental Adventures
  • Complete Ninja's(In the Oriental Adventures theme)
  • Races of Stone

...plus everything available in the SRD.

If the level is high enough, I'd be tempted to either play a Paragon-"something", or a LeShay(LeShay qualifies under Monsters as Characters ruleset). Paragon's add a hefty Level Adjustment, as do LeShay. Both are found in the Epic Level Handbook.

[Edit]
Ack, just saw 16th level.... so let me figure out where I'd stand with either of the above options.

Muse

Oo, oi!  Count me in, please!  

17, 15, 14, 14, 12, 9

Let me see...
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

A friend of mine and I are writing up a class called the ritual sage.  Would you be open to a playtest? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BigBuckBob

I'm interested, but not sure I'd be all that consistent. How often should I be able to get on if interested? And if I don't fit that, do you have any plans for a character that is following them, or semi-consistently showing up and fighting with them?

I'm actually forming an idea that would explain the constant leaving [so no one has to wait for me] of my character, possibly a cleric of Serene, I'll come back with it once I flush it out.

21, 18, 17, 15, 12, 7
I knew my numbers looked to high.
17, 16, 15, 13, 11, 7
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Valkyr

I might be up for playing, if you were open to me playing either a sword sage or a warblade.
Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

CaptainErotica

Either one works..especially if they look like your Avatar.  ;)

Bayushi

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Akiko on September 23, 2008, 01:26:33 AM
Indeed!

Third here! Also I was one players who joined original one and I join again with my first concept also; A catfolk pirate (mix of swashbuckler/rogue levels and then dread pirate and Scarlet Corsair PrC's)! I try beg DM allow give me nice ship (perhaps flying airship and be known as skypirate).

Roll Result: Zaer Darkwail rolled: 24d6
Comment: Stolen Virginity DD 3.5 stats first 4 form each 4d6 roll
Result: 4, 2, 2, 4, 5, 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 4, 6, 3, 5, 6, 1, 1,
Total: 75

Hmm, rolls were following; 10, 13, 7, 9, 13 and 12. Total stat mod is +0 so I am allowed re-roll I think and this time roll one stat a time :P.

New rolls; 15, 11, 18, 16, 13 and 14. A much better rolls!

Roll Result: Zaer Darkwail rolled: 4d6
Comment: Stolen Virginity DD 3.5 stats
Result: 3, 5, 4, 6,
Total: 18

Result: 1, 4, 4, 3,
Total: 12

Result: 6, 6, 3, 6,
Total: 21

Result: 6, 3, 4, 6,
Total: 19

Result: 5, 2, 4, 4,
Total: 15

Result: 2, 5, 4, 5,
Total: 16

CaptainErotica

looks good Zaer...and we will see on the airship thing.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, can we use Eberron setting related airships and rules of them?

CaptainErotica

if i do allow them then yes they will be Eberron style airships and also the Eberron Lightning Rails. Eberron itself is my favorite setting.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, in Explorer's Guide are rules controlling the ship and one essential components is to control bound elemental in the ship's dragonshard. It says only those with dragonmark from half-elf house can do so and alternative methods are charm/dominate monster.

I find it bit boring just use wand of dominate monster keep elemental in line so how sounds the ship is treated as unfriendly NPC which my char must 'coerce' to follow his orders (diplomacy, bluff, intimidate etc are all allowed with their varied results) each time (takes 10 mins to 'negotiate' with ship each day follow orders, rushed it can get done as full round action but -10 pen to diplomacy/bluff/intimidate check).

It gives ship more colorful personality if elemental starts act up somereason, as this is erotic game can it be made possible fire elementals have genders (or use alternative bound outsider with gender with fire/air subtype)? Anycase ship costs 92,500gp so it is whiting my 16lvl gold budget to get it (and perhaps few magical siege engines from heroes of battle as it IS a pirate vessel).

Also after checking stuff my char will be rogue 2/Swashbuckler 3/Dread Pirate 10 male catfolk. Using pair of cutlasses (same as rapier but do slashing damage, same profiency) and charm and wit as his combat tools.

Caia Tenn

I would also be very interested in this, though I will have to plan more in depth in the morning.
(Insert pertinent or humorous comment here.)

CaptainErotica

:'(  I don't know what it is about this game, but every time I try to get it going something bad happens to cause me to have to pull out. I apologize to everyone who has shown interest in this -again for a few of you. I still plan on running it eventually, but it won't be anytime soon. I am having alot of trouble with my company not wanting to pay me and it has just left me with no urge whatsoever to write in my stories let alone start up a new game. Hopefully this will  itself out soon and I will find my desire to run the game again.

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, this game is cursed :P. Why not give it someone willing GM it who has more inspiration and time than you do?

CaptainErotica

If someone wants to adopt it I'm cool with it.

goalt

If someone does end up picking this up to DM and there's room left, I'd be interested.
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O