A roleplay idea I've been dying to act out

Started by Coolbod8, January 21, 2009, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coolbod8

Hello, I'm still kinda new here but I would like to act out a specific roleplay with someone.  The general theme will be that of a gangbang, meaning that it'll involve multiple male characters which I would play and a female character (possibly another female character that would get involved later in the story) that I'm looking for someone to fill the role.  It doesn't matter to me if it is played by an actual female or a male playing a female character.  The overall theme of the story would be of reluctance/non-consent and would involve a cheating wife character.  The story is actually based off a story I read recently online that I would like to re-enact leaving a few parts out while also adding a few things the story didnt' cover.  The following is a synopsis of what the story is about:

ok so vanessa is 28 female, who's been try to aspire to be an actress, her husband has a well paying job but she has always wanted to be a star, he always tells her not to get caught up in some casting couch scenario, which she always says is not a possiblity, her biggest thing is to prove to her husband that she can make it in the entertainment business, one day she sees an ad in the paper looking for work to star in a new upcoming spike lee movie, she's kinda caught off guard because of the ad being small, but she figures maybe he doesn't want to publicize it that much yet, trying to look for new actress's instead of a developed star,  she decides she should give it a call and sets up an audition at a hotel, she thinks nothing of it having had auditions in hotels before, when she gets there she sees two black men, eventually they ask her some questions and she tries to give her best answers, it finally get to adlibbing lines, eventually the scenes that she's auditioning for turns to a sexual nature, with some kissing and heavy petting, she becomes reluctant during this point but continues after one of the men say how important it is for spike to see how willing the candidates are, and that none of this would actually be put out in a film, eventually this leads to the two guys going progressively farther with vanessa, eventually leading to a sexual encounter, the guys being pretty rough while vanessa complies even though she is very reluctant.  There are other scenes that I have planned in my head and would like to follow the general path of the story I read on another site which I would be happy to send the link to whomevers interested. 

As for a visual representation of the story I have several collaborations of pictures for the female character, mostly celebrities and models.  For this particular story I was thinking the female role would be Vanessa Marcil from Las Vegas.  In addition, I would like to play out this story over AIM for the sheer fact that I like immediate feedback and hate to wait for days for a response in a post type of roleplay.  So basically if you are not interested in doing it over a messenger service, please do not respond to this post.  For anyone who is interested in this role or would like to talk about it, please feel free to PM.  From there I can give you my screen name for AIM as well as the link to the story that I originally read.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Coolbod8

figured I'd give this a bump since I've never got any extensive feedback, pretty much willing to adjust scenario's and story, but will still only do Instant message roleplay.

Covert Revulsion

sparklingangel

I might be interested...i would love to chat with you more.