IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and changes at the last minute.He puts on a blue sleevless hoodie and jeans.

AAA111

She isn't sure what the plan are and she is fine with that. She likes surprises. She decides to watch some tv.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She laughs as she heads out and into his car. She gets in and smiles over at him. "Your so cute and sweet"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

(My computers messed up..may only be able to get on once/twice a day..sorry)

She looks over at him as she kisses him. "Thanks babe".

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She giggles as he looks at her. "Sexy..me? Haha. That's a good one" She says completely serious not seeing herself that way.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Why thanks babe. You are looking pretty hot today" She smiles at him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and gets out of the car in front of the movie theater."Mmm you look really good."

AAA111

She giggles and grins at him.."Well thanks..you clean up good too." She says as she gets out of the car and waits for him in the front of the car.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She stands next to him. "Damn you look goodddddd tonight" She grins.

Kaiser Maverick

“Mm dont say things like that baby."he says as he wraps his arms around her waist.“Your gonn unleash something that should be caged"He licks his lips and gives her a seductive smile.

AAA111

"Hey its not my fault you look so damn cute tonight..You behave yourself now" She says smiling at him with that sweet loving smile that normally drives a guy crazy. She doesn't think anything of it though.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"And what is that supposed to be mean Mister?" She asks him seriously

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles at him so innocent "Who me? No nah. How in the heck would I do that silly?" She giggles and smiles at him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and kisses her lips softly.She tasted amazing.Soft,warm,inviting.Henput his arm aroun her waist and pulled her closer.