News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

*runs in and tackles Sybl, making as much noise and causing as much commotion as possible, and knocking the WIN from her hands in the process. Rolls into a crouch, picks up the win, and sprints off with it*

The WIN is mine!!! muahahahaha!

Sybl

*steals your muse and your cell phone in the process* Wins  XD

TheLegionary

* kisses her lustful lips but has to steal the win*

Sybl

*Let's him think he steals the win...steals another kiss* Wins

Belle33

*grabs the Win while everyone's busy kissing... leaves in a flash before the smooch-fest ends* 

My Win!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Wins! I got kisses. You just vanished. ;)

Belle33

You are mistaken, dear Sybl - this WIN is mine. 

TheLegionary

Such futile efforts, because my name is VICTORY!

Belle33

Beats TL - as always.  My WIN!

Sybl

Wins. Hands Belle a cookie, instead

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

SilverTonguedSeducer

And the newbie takes the WIN

Story Tale

Yay a newbie!

*throws huge welcoming party for the newb that results in them becoming sloppy drunk... sneaks off with the win while said newb confesses their undying (intoxicated) love to every guest.

Ok luv ya buh bye.

Kazuume

*staggers after najlah and knocks her down by mistake* oh sorry <.< grabs the win as it rolls out of her hand then runs off with it*

me win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Secretwriter

Um no. *tackles Kazuume and gnaws on her ears while stealing the win...* omnomnom on me some ears. Yummy ears. They taste like WIN!!!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Mordred

*Mesmerized by the gnawing of the ears.. yet still somewhere deep in his mind, in a zombie-like daze, he slowly moves towards the win.. while agreeing that the gnawing does send out strange and alluring ripples of winning scents (that almost.. allllmost.. break his greedy single-mindedness to capture that lovely little win).. yet the dead thing keeps his focus and soon is back under the moonlit sky feeling the win's happy purring energy inside his pocket*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

As soon as it's day Kaz sneaks over to the hiding Mordred and slips the win from his peaceful hands. 

*sneaks away with the win*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Story Tale

*throws on a costume and knocks on Kaz's door*

Trick or treat!

*does not tell Kaz that she gave her a win instead of candy*

Kazuume

*hops on broom chasing najlah down snatching the win as I zoom by*

hehe win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Shrunken down.. a plan that was foiled as the win is snatched from the candy bag.. I snip myself out of a tightly bound wrapper.. grabbing onto the win as it changes hands yet again.. feeling myself slipped into a pocket.. (which.. isn't so bad, all dark and warm and.. but no, not the time).. feeling the wind outside whip by as Kaz flies through the air.. I pull a bit of cloud-hidden shadow towards us, jumping free with win in hand as the shadow envelopes me and win and the pair of us vanish from all sight and time.. leaving the perplexed Kaz without the win.. MY win! :P
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*Far into the future, a cold, bleak future void of all wins, naj creates a time machine and jumps back to just after her younger self acquired the win in her goody bag. Snatches the win (which is as easy as stealing candy from a baby) from the girl she hops back into her time machine and jets off to the nearest wrinkle.*

Win.

*eyes Mordred suspiciously* this thread was getting pretty low on the chain hmm? And you weren't going to say anything!

Mordred

*Little does Naj know.. the chain she was so suspicious of.. was made of rubber. As she started her own descent down the countless links, the vampire unhooked it, swung it around a bit.. until it was snapping back and forth (knowing she'd hold on quite tight.. he had faith in her stubbornness will.. ah but as his eyes craftily followed her blurring path back and forth, being super quick of hand and reflex, he reached into the whizzing bundle of warmth and snatched the prized win (also getting a few probing touches :P).. before setting the snapping chain back in place, knowing the bounces back and forth would last a long, long time. And like that, the devious fanged one vanished in a swirl of darkness.. resembling, from above, a black cup of coffee with a few drops of blue spiraling from the center*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*Wraps her arms and legs around the bouncing chain, waiting until the last possible moment to jump towards the swirling black and blue prize as it slowly dissipates. While she tumbles head over garters down the rabbit hole she reaches inside her goodie bag and pulls a tea cup out, sending the dormouse away with a gentle kiss on its soft little head before she lands near the essence of Mordred. Pouncing on last morsel of the delicious blue infused darkness she slams the tea cup over it with a little growl of victory. Trapping him until.. well until he surrenders the win. She slides onto her stomach next to the over turned porcelain cup and carefully taps one finger tip oh so gently against it.*

Win? Are you in there?