looking for 1-1 with a female - plots inside - take a look =)

Started by 1dimsum, April 27, 2006, 04:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1dimsum

Hey I'm looking for a girl or girls to play with me.

Medieval fantasy could be one. A female assassin attempts to save her people from being taken over by dark elves. She attempts to sneak into the encampment of the dark elves, to try to assassinante a high ranking commander, only to foil and be captured by him.

Vampire/Slave - A female vampire slayer is out for a hunt for a dangerous and well known vampire. But he is too much for her, and captures and decides to make her his naughty slave. This could have a romance potential depending.

Student/Teacher - lol don't need to explain this =)

Mage Training - a female mage has surpassed all our classes of magic, and the teachers at her academy can no longer teach her anything. instead of letting her graduate, the headmaster decides to help her explore her true potential by sending her to be tutored by another male mage.

Island survival - setting is medieval fantasy - a female and a male shipwreck on a mysterious island - also has romance potential

Succubus/Victim - I play a devout priest who succumbs to his desires finally after a succbus seduces him.

I'm open to anythinig else if anyone wants to play, and all plots are open for brain storming is. Long term or one shots. Either is fine, just wanting to look for new partners. :)

Please PM or IM if interested. Thanks.

Take care.
1. willing to play female if male character involved
2. sexual limitation: few limits, open minded

Elvi

So.....which one are you going to tempt me with then?
(Though I am vampired out a bit)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Moondazed

Have you been following Example to the Class?  That's a student/teacher... I might be interested in that one :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Ariabella

Island survival is very tempting...I like the vampire slayer/vampire one, but I don't know enough about slaying to be good in the role *sniffle*
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

AmberMK

Um, can I volunteer for all of them?  Lol, kidding.  But, if you're still looking for someone, Vampire/slave looks good, so does the Mage Training idea.  I haven't had much of a chance to play out any vampire plots or plots with magic in them, despite my many attempt to start one.  But yeah, if you still want someone to play with, I'm around...