News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doomtown (A Deadlands RPG/Interest Check)

Started by Ciosa, February 23, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Quote from: yesiroleplay on April 05, 2013, 06:43:36 PM
Or is it that you love bumping Phaia?

I wont mention exactly HOW many groups Crash and I are in and how many times  we have 'bumped'

:o 8-)

Phaia

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on April 07, 2013, 08:24:03 PM
Bumping aside...

Bring on the Doves ;)

Wonderful avi Koka.  It is all kinds of sexy playful.  There is an RP in there I am sure.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kokaine

Quote from: Crash on April 07, 2013, 09:04:49 PM
Wonderful avi Koka.  It is all kinds of sexy playful.  There is an RP in there I am sure.

Thank you. I absolutely love it. I am quite sure there's a story there, perhaps at some point I shall find a way to let it out ;)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mister Grimm

Hmmm. Have some interest in joining, just trying to figure out which character I want to use and things I want to take.

In the aptitude section, it says "Everyone has a degree of skill in Area Knowledge (2), Climbin' (1), Search (1), and Sneak (1). " Does this subtract from your pool of points ((Cognition + Knowledge + Smarts)*3)? Or are those free points?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Ciosa

Those are free points.  Everyone's assumed to have them.

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Ciosa

Thanks for the interest!  Send a PM to Sindra and Myself when you have your sheet, or just let us know your concept so we can begin thinking on incorporating it.  :)

Phaia

Come on down and check out some of the best writers and characters

its the weird west...

Phaia

consortium11

Hi there,

I sent off a character idea to Ciosa and Sindra a couple of days back and haven't heard anything since.

Can I assume it wasn't up to scratch or the game is full?

Josietta

Ciosa and Sindra have been away since Tuesday evening and should be back for questions and such over the weekend at some point if not early next week.  Ciosa's job has him traveling and Sindra had a birthday this week leaving her busy with RL stuff.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Phaia

consortium11

Ah ok... both of their A&A threads seemed to indicate they would be checking in. Was just trying to check if it was an issue with my PM's getting lost in the interwebs or with the character itself.

Josietta

No worries :)

I'm sure they'll pop in before too long. His flight didnt get him home til after 3:30 am this morning. However he can't stay away too long. He'd miss us! I'll be sure to pass along the message when I see him however. ;)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ciosa

Sorry, Consortium.  I had about forty hours in airports and on planes, and didn't get home until about 3 in the morning, only to get up for a conference call five hours later.  Then - crashed bout out until about twenty minutes ago.  We did get the character sheet, we're double checking the numbers and should have an answer for you in very soon.

consortium11

Good to hear and I hope you're recovered soon... business travel has never been a particularly pleasant experience for me and I got to do it with a lot of perks.

Phaia

hey out there come on by and check out Doomtown ....your favorite 1876 weird west setting

we have a bunch of great writers...player driven awards and a couple of great GMs handling things and its all about to get .....weirder

Phaia

Ciosa

esclavage

Quote from: Ciosa on May 07, 2013, 08:00:24 PM
You're making me blush, Phaia. 

:-[

Our GM/s, Ciosa and Sindra, are utterly amazing.  I haven't done many group games, but I daresay that this is very smoothly run.  To any and all interested people, don't be intimidated by the massive OOC chatter.   :-)  (I know I would be in the past, or more disinclined to read because I felt as if I needed to check up on everything.)

You wouldn't have to read through all of it to get involved.  And we are just getting started in-game (still on the first game day)!  And I'm sure Ciosa or Sindra would be more than happy to help you get caught up if you are interested.  I say doubly so if you are interested in a Western themed setting, but with a slight steampunk twist.

Or I also could give anyone a summary of things going on in town...as ICly, my Southern belle is the local town gossip with the biggest mouth this side of Gomorra!  ;D

Funny how things mirror real life and fiction.   ::)

I saw pale kings and princes too // Pale warriors, death-pale were they all;
They cried—“La Belle Dame sans Merci hath thee in thrall!”  -- John Keats, 1884 

Writing Drabbles - Sampler Platter
Plot Ideas -  Darkstalkers, League of Legends, Drow, X-Men, Avengers, Pokemon!!!
Posting Order -  Check Here If You Write With Me!

Ciosa

*is glad there is only 19 minutes left in 'make Ciosa blush' day*

Phaia

been 11 days since we last said anything here

its getting nasty in Doomtown

BLOOD and BODY PARTS lots of them!!

Phaia

Phaia

...something wicked this way comes...

come find out what??

Phaia

Phaia