Batsose

Youshould win but you are not
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Harley Quinn

I win because... I'm eating spaghetti?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

kimbersee

i win cuz i'm drunk now :D

abandoneddolly

kimbersee

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Licks Dolly up and down for the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Harley Quinn

-slowly smiles as she sneaks up and steals the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

kimbersee

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

kimbersee

can't believe u r awake!

Harley Quinn

-steals from Luci- Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

Lucinda

Pinches Harley and steals the win.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

Lucinda

Steals harley and pinches the win.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Luci has harley in her pocket! And the win in a different one.

Harley Quinn

-never knew she fit in a pocket, this was a strange experience, climbs out the one, goes into the other, steals the win and runs off-
Ons/Offs - Absences