Dreamland is welcoming visitors (M looking for F)

Started by DreamlandDenizen, May 27, 2012, 03:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamlandDenizen

I'm looking for reasonably literate partners who have decent grammar and are willing to be creative.

So now for a few ideas (PM me if you're interested in any):

Blood Sport
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In a slightly futuristic world, people have started to once again entertain themselves with gladiator style fights to the death. The arena is a  wooded area a couple thousand square feet in area, stocked with various wildlife, and circled by high metal walls. Two fighters go in and one comes out. The whole thing is recorded by hidden cameras and satellites, and broadcasted to the outside world. Fighters are allowed their selection of ancient weaponry: bows, swords, knives, etc. But of course weapons aren't the only thing they can use to win. It's not rare for two fighters to call a temporary truce and try to play mind games with each other, to get some sort of edge. Each match lasts a maximum of 3 days. Every year there is a tournament and the winner, the only survivor, gets more credits than one person can spend in a life time. Two fighters have dominated their respective brackets, becoming the fan favorites. You're one of them. The championship round will be one of the most anticipated in all time.

*Don't expect both characters to make it out of this RP alive. Planning for things to be consensual in this one.*

Step Dad
Greg had been having success in the business world but he found it oddly empty without anyone to share it with. Enter Lynda. He proposed to her just a few months after they started dating, and she said yes. Now she and her teenage daughter lives with him. Her daughter isn't exactly the little angel she appears at first glance. She gets along well with him but not at all with her mother. The two of them get in shouting matches and on top of that she's been flirting with Greg more and more lately. First it was little looks, dressing skimpy around the house, conveniently finding a reason to bend over in front of him, or 'accidentally' forgetting to close the door while she was taking a shower. That sort of thing. It's been escalating and things are quickly getting more uncomfortable for Greg... he can't admit to himself that he's attracted to his fiance's teenage daughter, but the way his body reacts... he can't deny it either. To make matters worst Lynda seems to be on to what her daughter is up to.

*I don't often do female characters but if you rather I play the Lynda I could.*

Hot Secretary

Mason is the manager of an office and he has a very hot secretary that he's been sexually harassing regularly. He'd make inappropriate comments or touch her at times. She never shows any interest in making their relationship anything more than professional. One day while doing a little research, Mason discovers that his secretary had told some half truths on her job application. That was grounds for immediate termination. Mason is interested to find out just how badly she wants to keep her job.

All ideas are open to suggestions / discussion. More coming soon.