Invasion of the Futanari from Venus ! Interest Check (Open to all)

Started by Carly, July 21, 2023, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Invasion of the Futanari from Venus !
Interest Check (Open to all - Comments / Suggestions welcome !)

This concept is loosely based on a previous plot idea by another (Called Attack of the Futanaroids by DrMcQuark)

This, if it gets off the ground will be a free from sandbox game mostly with some GM'ing elements (GM'd by me). It isn't intended to be realistic, but more high fantasy set in a modern world with a dose of satire. It is expected to have dub-con and possibly some non-con elements (But doesn't have to be participated in by players)

Firstly every player must play at least one character that isn't a futanari, either male or female, these will be characters the futanari will try and sleep with as well as provide infrastructure to the town the role play is set in, as well as another purpose which I will explain shortly.

The concept: Venus actually is inhabited by a race of beautiful slender woman that are futanari with magical cocks. Yes they are magical, and can easily form erections and go to the hilt on any lover magically without issue regardless of their length or girth. (Note not all Futanari hae to be excessively hung). All these women have perfect bodies (none are fat or have any genetic deformities). Scents of Futanari erections trigger wetness and arousal in all women. Sex with a Venus futanari is highly pleasurable and does condition the lover to be submissive to them from then on, this can be resisted, but it gets harder every time. Venetians (futanari) will be physically stronger than humans by about three time's their strength and can easily overpower a human despite their lithe forms.

The town the spaceship (full of Venus Futanari) lands near is called "Alhona" which is in costal USA.
There will be a pecking order of futanari and the futanari that leads the group is called the Empress (played by me).

The role of the mundanes (non-futa) characters: Amongst being role played as if they are living a life in the town, they will be used to judge how well futanari characters are role played by the opposite player when they are being seduced by them. Those that perform well (Get a good rating from the mundane character player who pm's me a ranking for the exchange out of 5 stars), will be elevate in pecking order, and be granted more in character money by the Empress, and may also be blessed with additional magic abilities that relates to sex (if they can convince me). Each futanari has a "Empress ring" that glows Green if they are the dominate Futanari when other Empress Rings are near (and blue if they are not). A list of the pecking order will be maintained OOC for easy reference. It is expected that those with a higher pecking order give suggestions to others that are futanari, and are effectively commands. Abuse of the pecking order will be addressed by the Empress and will be role played out IC. The Empress has accumulated considerable shares in the market and can liquidate considerable cash if she needs to, but to gather more money (and live better) Venus Futanari have to act on the cause (which the Empress being telepathic automatically knows - as far as how its explained IC).

It is expected people will role play two characters or more if they role play a futanari as one of them, one being a mundane (non-futa) and the other a futa. If people want to role play multiple mundanes that is acceptable and encouraged (as it helps flesh out the world), however for each futanari you role play you must role play one mundane.

The intent of the empress is to gather more power for the futanari cause, as well as more wealth, and establish themselves as dominate of the society. Once they are done with one town they will attempt the next, and the next. The intent is overt. This may include non-con or dub-con scenes if the other player (of the mundane) permits. Rape of another futanari is a way to gain in pecking order but only will be permitted if the victim specifies non-con being a turn on as a player.

Face claims are either photos or realistic cg art (morphs are totally fine), and can be NSFW or standard avatars for characters.

No anime or cartoon references will be approved.

Expecting posting rate is one every 2-3 days or 2-3 times a week on average.
Any this concept is interesting to please comment below !
If this gathers significant interest I will create character sheets and flesh more of the concept out.

Any suggestions to make this idea more universally appealing and possibly long lasting I am open for.

Raven Rawne

Interesting concept, I'd say. However, modern settings aren't the best writing environment for me, so I'm afraid I'm just going to wish you luck on your RP this time, rather than join. Hopefully it ends up a big success!

Carly

Group games are hit and miss. But I thought to give this a go anyway, and see if it gets any interest.

I want suggestions and plot hooks to make playing mundanes interesting, I have one idea but anyone that thinks of others is more than welcome to suggest I include more of theirs.

I ADORE futanari themed role plays, there is just something about futanari that make my juices flow !

Raven Rawne

Admittedly, I do enjoy them as well. It's an interesting concept with let's say, unique "utility".

As for the not hung like a literal horse characters, they could be noticing the rather sudden changes in the disposition of people around them, the ones who submit to the futa that did them. At least one wannabee detective to add some tension to the whole scenario, for instance.

Carly

I was contemplating to make things interesting that the town could have a large contingent of paranormal investigations, or paranormal research ?

Perhaps the landing of the venetians isn't the only spooky thing to happen to the town..

Raven Rawne

I wouldn't add more, not initially. You can try to develop more why they are there, as if, this exact town, st this moment. What do they want, besides breeding ofc. Maybe this location is important in some way.

Rashol

I'm tentatively interested and I know you said you would present more detail if you had enough interest, but would it be an infiltration like rise of the body snatchers, or something more akin to a smash and grab viking raid. How fast do the pheromones work, is it literally "they walk into a cafe and the scene descends into chaos" or is it more gradual?  Do they work on single targets (and why? Best genetics or random lottery for pay to view streaming on their home planet) or do they just spread their net as wide as possible?

Carly

it would be more a satire smash and grab viking raid as far as the overt nature of the take over of the town (and then perhaps we move on to cities),
As far as pheromones working everyone will start with subtle pheromones taht work over time (Say 3 interactions ), but if they role play sex scenes well (as determined by their partner not me), their futa character of a player may request sexual bling/powers - which can include more overt pheromones.

In short the better you role play sex scenes the following occurs for your futa character

a) THey rise in RANK within the futas
b) They get more money to spend on stuff
c) They can develope additional sexual powers.

DrMcQuark

I'm honored! I just got back from my hiatus and haven't decided on where I'll start again, but this might be a good place. :)

Rashol

I'm still potentially interested in this one, but I have more interest in playing a target than a futa, so I would probably miss much of the point of the game, and I would need a neutral judge of my scenes.

Carly

All - sorry i have been offline for a while.

DrMcQuark ! Great your back ! I really liked that idea of yours and wanted it to start again somehow (or a variation of it).

I thought it was the work of pure genius ! And I loved the atmosphere and feel to it.

Either you taking the riegns of this idea or starting yours again would be ideal.

To be honest I copied your idea initially word for word but got in trouble from the staff for not asking your permission for doing so. But you were on hiatus ! So it was impossible to contatc you, So then with the staff permission I changed the idea slightly (enough for them to be happy), but it still is very similar to your idea !

I am still interested in this working hopefully we get more players !

c0i9z

I think I might be interested, especially if there might be transformations involved.

DrMcQuark

Rashol

SheenaTiger

*pokes through GM-searches as well*
*reads a bit*
*does some additional searches*
Ooooooh! DrMcQuark's far to early ended idea of the invasion of the futanoids ^^
My characters there sadly saw little action and I'd still like to come up with new versions for them or such to fit the idea.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

DrMcQuark

Yeah, about the time I took my hiatus. I really loved what we did do though. :)

Maybe I'll revive my character if we can get this going. :)

SheenaTiger

Quote from: DrMcQuark on October 01, 2023, 12:06:38 PM
Yeah, about the time I took my hiatus. I really loved what we did do though. :)

Maybe I'll revive my character if we can get this going. :)
Yes, evil you! Aglaia was just about to see some action... or drive someone into actions they might not regret ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

DrMcQuark

Quote from: SheenaTiger on October 01, 2023, 12:08:37 PM
Yes, evil you! Aglaia was just about to see some action... or drive someone into actions they might not regret ^^

LOL!!!

Esoterica

Now I do not know how many players you want involved for this. I know you tried getting something like this off the ground before somewhere else but did not get enough characters for it, but once again, I think I could be involved even though I am probably starting Apocaleptika again. SEnd me pms and I can see about helping you if you still want it and need it.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Esoterica

Anyway if you go ahead and do this game, I do have a couple of Futa's from the other game that never got played or can make new ones depending. Also I have the old character sheet but I am not posting it because I do not want to confuse anyone by doing it but if we do it, that sheet was truly awesome.

Carly

Rashol

I don't think it ever started. But there are still people interested.

Esoterica

Yes this game has not started. People appear to be interested still, and if we get enough interest, I have offered to help Carly as GM and she has said she will take advantage of that.

My thoughts are that there needs to be a nice balance between mundane characters and Futanari for this to work. In past attempts there were more people interested in being thralls or slaves of the Futa, and that does not leave much room for interactions with others and will not work. There will need to be a bit of both.

Also my thoughts are that not everyone will be onboard with the invasion and take over. Maybe we can throw in an opposition. But it should not be all that serious. A kind of cheesy campy Buffy the Vampire Slayer like feel to any Futa Hunters or whatever that enter the game.

Carly

what Esoterica said i fully agree with !

Then again I fully agree with everybody ! ALL THE TIME :) lol
(I dont really agree with EVERYone ALL the time but I try to !)

Esoterica

Quote from: Carly on October 10, 2023, 07:03:19 AM
what Esoterica said i fully agree with !

Then again I fully agree with everybody ! ALL THE TIME :) lol
(I dont really agree with EVERYone ALL the time but I try to !)

Right, lol Glad to know that.

Rashol

I'm more than happy to play a mundane. Or lots of them. But that also won't work because that would give me score card Monopoly.  If I went that route I would have to insist everyone else scored the 'interactions'

Also, trying to get photo real futa is a pain in the ai. ;)

Carly

I was thinking that photos of futanari can be facial pics of women and people use their imagination for their endowments - when finding a morph is too hard

Esoterica

Yeah it is not easy to find pictures of futa that are not animated, and that are not asian. typically in other games people use women faces and their imagination for the naughty bits.

DrMcQuark

Dimitrys' work is one of the few reliable futa artists for horse-cock futas, but finding the "perfect" image can be difficult. There is another "artist" who uses an AI that allows adult images, but most of their work features large, but regular, naughty bits.

For characters, it might be better to just go with a nice FC and not worry about the endowments.

Rashol

Esoterica

I also have to say, that allowiing different sizes and having the power hierarchy based on that might be nice

Carly

Quote from: DrMcQuark on October 10, 2023, 08:35:09 AM
There is another "artist" who uses an AI that allows adult images, but most of their work features large, but regular, naughty bits.

Are they a futanari artist ? What is their nick ? can you link me to their work ?

Esoterica

Carly

SheenaTiger

DrMcQuark

Hi!

I feel I should be able to help out in the co-GM department. If my load doesn't get any bigger that is. :)

Carly

DrMcQuark - Excellent !

with Eso you and myself GMing this could run really smootly and have more life (as GM burnout is a major cause of group game death). IT would also add variation on plots people can indulge in if different ideas were run with by different GMS.

Additionally -

if this gets two more players do we have permission to use some ideas (like character sheets ) from Your Attack of the Futanariods ?
(Your original idea I adored and thought it was done very well and I am not above wanting to steal some gems from it if this gets going and yours gets benched for the time being (but I think you should dust it off later and give it a go when you can !).

Esoterica has offered us to be able to use some ideas for powers from her game.

Esoterica

Yes I did have a sheet suggestion but Im going to admit, its not as good as MC Quarks. Between the three of us though I am sure we could come up with something perfect.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Carly on October 11, 2023, 05:43:35 PM
(Your original idea I adored and thought it was done very well and I am not above wanting to steal some gems from it if this gets going and yours gets benched for the time being (but I think you should dust it off later and give it a go when you can !).
I am actually waiting for it to go on again ^^

DrMcQuark

Quote from: SheenaTiger on October 15, 2023, 02:42:41 PMI am actually waiting for it to go on again ^^
It's in the back of my mind. Working on getting into a regular writing mode. If I can do that, I have a couple of games I'd like to resurrect, but I'd love to see this one get going.

Rashol

Still here
Waiting for my bevy of poor characters to be 'introduced' to futas.
My mechanic, office lady, waitress, club dancer are (un)ready for the lovely futanoids to besiege their gates.

Esoterica

I have not heard from Carly in awhile. I said I'd help, but I don't have time to main GM for this.

DrMcQuark

She was on about a week and a half ago. Hopefully, she'll be back soon.

Esoterica

Rashol

A quick note! I've found a way to get halfway decent futa in AI... Woohoo.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Rashol on November 06, 2023, 04:21:13 AMA quick note! I've found a way to get halfway decent futa in AI... Woohoo.
I struggle with that part of the anatomy ... never looks good enough.

c0i9z

There's so much good futa out there, though. Why would you force yourself to do AI?

Rashol

Quote from: c0i9z on November 06, 2023, 12:30:27 PMThere's so much good futa out there, though. Why would you force yourself to do AI?
Because they specifically asked for photo real, and that's not so common ;)

c0i9z

Rashol

Quote from: c0i9z on November 06, 2023, 01:45:36 PMAh. Right. Fair enough.
You're not wrong though. There is a lot of good futa out there (and a lot of bad) I entered my current futa craze due to one good example.

Esoterica

I am also pretty sure, that Carly said that you do not have to actually have an X rated example picture. A picture of a female and the imagination is sufficient.

Rashol

Quote from: Esoterica on November 06, 2023, 02:38:38 PMI am also pretty sure, that Carly said that you do not have to actually have an X rated example picture. A picture of a female and the imagination is sufficient.
Also true. But if I can get one (or several) I will.

Carly

Carly

I would love to see the avatar pics you guys have for any characters you want to play.

If its NSFW I am not sure if we can show them in the request thread. Perhaps link / show them in a world building post like me.

My character (who will be the empress futanari is extreme, this may turn some on or off, but I think it sets the stage either way)..

Check her out and link your own. Perhaps with pictures of futanari for our characters we could get another two players !

Empress Chloe !

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=354795.0

Esoterica

Carly, I had some thoughts I will pm to you later.

Rashol

I moved the pictures to Carly's world building concepting thread. Just in case.

SheenaTiger

Someone is experimenting with some more AI ^^ Guess the results might need to get passed through a bit more if Carly is adamant on more photorealistic looking ones.

Might need to think a bit on a not-civilian character for myself, if I understood the idea correctly. Would prefer civilian only but can do both anyway.

Rashol

Quote from: SheenaTiger on November 09, 2023, 11:30:06 AMMight need to think a bit on a not-civilian character for myself, if I understood the idea correctly. Would prefer civilian only but can do both anyway.
Honestly I would prefer to go Civillian only for me too. But that puts too much scoring power in too few hands.  So I think scenes should be scored by everyone regardless.

The first attempt felt less invasion and more infiltration. I know my girl in the other thread is more infiltration, but she is meant to grab a uniform and then cause havoc in a target rich environment.... 

Oh flip. I posted this in the wrong thread didn't I...

Carly

Great work people !

You can just role play civilians if you like. You only HAVE to role play A civilian also if you want to role play a futanari character.
(As I was worried we would have all futanari characters).

Eso mentioned that one thing that may turn some off was the focus in my interest check for the futa to be all hung like horses.
Where some may want to role play or be against more moderately sized futanari - This is an excellent point which I am going to correct now.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Carly on November 09, 2023, 04:08:41 PMGreat work people !

You can just role play civilians if you like. You only HAVE to role play A civilian also if you want to role play a futanari character.
(As I was worried we would have all futanari characters).

Eso mentioned that one thing that may turn some off was the focus in my interest check for the futa to be all hung like horses.
Where some may want to role play or be against more moderately sized futanari - This is an excellent point which I am going to correct now.
Good clarification then ^^
I hope for some variety ... and yes, the Empress is rather extreme... nothing I'd really like about her.

Esoterica

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My idea is a woman that tries to fight against the new Futa order. She isn't meant to be all that successful. Also I noticed a lot of big boobs in the other characters. She is smaller in that regard. Hope that is all right lol.

Rashol

Smaller is cool too. I genned most of those so my preference fell there. I have to admit gets too much for me sometimes too. So.. don't let my preferences sway anybody.

Awesome picture by the way.

Esoterica

I have a wide variety of women I like, of various shapes and sizes. She just fits this idea the best.

Rashol

Carly

how many have expressed an interest so far ?

Also for those that have, any suggested plots for the civilians ?

c0i9z

I'd love to play a civilian being turned onto a futa, if that's an option.

Carly

that is an option.

I mean non-sex plots for the civilians to get their teeth into ?

c0i9z

Trying to find what the futas are, trying to un-futa them, trying to protect themselves against them, maybe spreading the word about them, if they're not well know yet?

Carly

c0i9z

Carly

I was thinking a moderate sized town. No buildings larger than three story.

No factories or anything that sophisticated.

c0i9z

Maybe elections for a new mayor are underway? Trying to get petitions to open up a new park or to stop one from opening to protect a rare species of birds? A new hot item has just hit the stores and everyone wants one? Maybe someone does want to open up a factory?

SheenaTiger

Well, my main idea so far is someone likely within the police. Getting involved with Futas is likely but other than that she might end up in some crime. (Bank)Robbery ... a small gang attempting to mark their turf...

Whatever kind of ideas come up for civilians, there need to be a match for the likes and dislikes, including when it comes to the Futas.

And if it would not sometimes take so much time to get the pictures together, I would have a nurse or doctor and maybe a mechanic already posted as ideas as well.

Esoterica

Curses to Rashol for showing all that cool AI generated art. Makes me want to experiment.

How do you get AI generated images of futa?

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Esoterica on November 10, 2023, 09:10:35 PMCurses to Rashol for showing all that cool AI generated art. Makes me want to experiment.

How do you get AI generated images of futa?
Futa Art is difficult... it is often a lot of hit and miss with mostly miss.
You need to either use an online resource with the proper training or extensions to pick from or use something on your own computer which allows for that. For me only A1111 comes to mind as well as ComfyUI which is much more complex to use though.
Once you have set up the basics (which got more easy meanwhile thanks to installers like A1111 but videos for how to do it are still useful) you need to start looking for "Embeddings" or "LoRa's" or "LyCORIS" with training for Futa's and see if you can manage to get good results with a Checkpoint/Model of your liking. My good results are few in between the masses of failures.

Esoterica

Thanks guys for these tips. I thought to try face swapping too lol. Maybe I can get one that actually works out.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Esoterica on November 11, 2023, 04:18:22 AMThanks guys for these tips. I thought to try face swapping too lol. Maybe I can get one that actually works out.
Face swapping would be most likely inpainting or hoping that img2img does what you want.
It will likely help to grab the things I named above but for consistent characters. Things trained with celebrities most often which will result in pretty good images regardless of used the model.

DrMcQuark

How are things progressing with this?

My initial idea for a character is very similar to my character from Futanoids; a young man (probably just 18) who prefers to present as a female, enjoying dressing up like a girl and wearing fine lingerie and sexy clothes. His twin sister has known about his love of crossdressing and has supported him over the past several years as they grew up together. He, however, is also dealing with some mental issues because he is falling in love/lust with his sister. (Whether the sister feels the same would be something to find out during play.) Their parents don't know about his preferences. An interesting story idea might be that he finds out about the Venusians and has to debate whether to act against them or surrender to them, but while he debates, his sister is chosen by the Venusians for conversion.

For stories in the town, I like the idea of an election coming up for mayor which an invasion of lovely, cock-wielding, Venusians could take advantage of. Other small-town things could be a farmer's market or county fair. Maybe the local HS football team is looking at going to the state championships. There could also be some doings at the local military base (okay, stole that one from myself). What if an organized crime family was using the town to move illegal shipments since the Feds would never think of looking in a small town that this?

Esoterica

Well everyone Carly has popped in and out on this several times already. I do not know if she is actually going to run this game, and I don't have time to do it myself. I offered to help, but, she really seems set on a large number of people joining first. I am going to have to bow out for the moment. Maybe later if this thing actually takes off.

Anish Joshi

Interested to play. Where should I submit the character sheet???
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

Carly

we have had players drop out.

If others join then maybe this gets another chance, but currently it looks like this idea has fizzled

sorry Anish Joshi