U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Well in this case you are banned for being the reason I am poised and majestic.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for having such nibbly ears.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not giving me a good morning hug mister
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

And where's my hug too! Hmmmmmm?

Banned!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for trying to steal my hug.

*Good Morning Xandi - HUGS!*

Autumn52

*giggles*

Banned for no good reason now.

*HUGS*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for putting me in the position of having to ban you after that wonderful hug.

Endorphin

You are banned for being so merciless!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

OrchidofDarkness

Where are my hugs? banned -pouts-

Endorphin

Banned for being so capricious.

Autumn52

Passes out hugs for everyone

Endorphin you are banned for being way to sexy

Endorphin

Well, you'd better ban yourself too!

OrchidofDarkness

Bans them all for being too sexy

Autumn52

Bans Orchid so she can be in banned land with me

Endorphin

Ummmm... can I ban myself so that I can be there too?  :P

OrchidofDarkness

Joins Xandi in the banned land and bans Endorphin as well so he can join to

Endorphin

Banned once again. Just to be sure.

OrchidofDarkness

-just drags Endorphin to banned land and sits him and Xandi on a bed of stain an silk so they can relax- banns next person for any reason that is thought up

Mr Bigglesworth

Self banning as well, to join the party with all the sexy banned kids.

Endorphin

Goes to ban someone, but finds that they are all already banned.  ???

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not banning someone!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Autumn52

Banned for having such beautiful eyes

Endorphin

Banned for busting out of that corset!

Autumn52

Banned for losing his pants

AribethAmkiir

Banned... um what was I saying?