Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)

Started by Veluux, May 19, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a damn good reason for stroking his happy little nose, and painting circles with his pretty rusty but quite serviceable spear."

Meanwhile, as her brother ran north towards the land of women slavemasters he unknowingly released the dogs of small battles but large ambitions. As their hungry chops descended on nothing but very low fat, juicy sweet Swiss cheese, they melted the rest with love and inhuman lust, reminiscent of times when Romans thought of the Swiss as simply too much holy cheese.

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs tightly coiled, but well primed for action at any sign sweat dripping would be certain death as the priests approached wielding dildo's studded with chilly peppers dripping hot ready for the next church picnic.

Little humming Dwarves rolled over the Scone of Scotland only if thrice fooled such.  Meanwhile, a beautiful woman removes her gloves slowly and clicks her pen to the beat of Vanilla Ice while she looks pensively at the red bulbs on the ceiling of the bedroom, which barely saw any use except for the nights of endless pleasure. It was something craved by many experts on artificial stimulants, yet not many of the dancing bears that were depressed.

The last man standing at the podium of the great raccoon city delivered such poignant words that the stormtroopers hailed him as the storyteller who had saved the entire colony from the worst fate that could ever befall their generation. Thousands of demonic hairdryers turned on when he cried rivers of tears.

Later legions of demons spawned from the black, dark centre of the city. The streets ran amok with the sounds of merriment and raucous laughter as the king of the jesters danced.  With open arms the zombies spewed forth across the parade ground, destroying everything coloured pink that they came across. It was the most impressive show of demon zombies that had danced away with flowers meant for the mayor.  Even some giants were amazed by the number of zombies. They yelled out loud, "Oh forsooth! How can it be?"

Suddenly, a giant bird with wings swooped down. It's talons grabbed a marshmallow cake that was disguised as a rabbit and lifted off the ground so fast that it left very sloppy, mushed carrots whose odor permeated the air. It flew ever onward, into the wild blue yonder.  Suddenly, from below the clouds came an apple pierced by the unholy arrow of Shamallamadingdong.

The archer looked at what her evilness had wrought.  Sighing despondently she began to hum a deceivingly cheerful number. The tune was soulless, with no blue cream cheese to lighten the mood. She walked further into the Pit of Little Bill's Most Magnificent Store of Double Ended Butter Knives.

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Skadii

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a damn good reason for stroking his happy little nose, and painting circles with his pretty rusty but quite serviceable spear."

Meanwhile, as her brother ran north towards the land of women slavemasters he unknowingly released the dogs of small battles but large ambitions. As their hungry chops descended on nothing but very low fat, juicy sweet Swiss cheese, they melted the rest with love and inhuman lust, reminiscent of times when Romans thought of the Swiss as simply too much holy cheese.

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs tightly coiled, but well primed for action at any sign sweat dripping would be certain death as the priests approached wielding dildo's studded with chilly peppers dripping hot ready for the next church picnic.

Little humming Dwarves rolled over the Scone of Scotland only if thrice fooled such.  Meanwhile, a beautiful woman removes her gloves slowly and clicks her pen to the beat of Vanilla Ice while she looks pensively at the red bulbs on the ceiling of the bedroom, which barely saw any use except for the nights of endless pleasure. It was something craved by many experts on artificial stimulants, yet not many of the dancing bears that were depressed.

The last man standing at the podium of the great raccoon city delivered such poignant words that the stormtroopers hailed him as the storyteller who had saved the entire colony from the worst fate that could ever befall their generation. Thousands of demonic hairdryers turned on when he cried rivers of tears.

Later legions of demons spawned from the black, dark centre of the city. The streets ran amok with the sounds of merriment and raucous laughter as the king of the jesters danced.  With open arms the zombies spewed forth across the parade ground, destroying everything coloured pink that they came across. It was the most impressive show of demon zombies that had danced away with flowers meant for the mayor.  Even some giants were amazed by the number of zombies. They yelled out loud, "Oh forsooth! How can it be?"

Suddenly, a giant bird with wings swooped down. It's talons grabbed a marshmallow cake that was disguised as a rabbit and lifted off the ground so fast that it left very sloppy, mushed carrots whose odor permeated the air. It flew ever onward, into the wild blue yonder.  Suddenly, from below the clouds came an apple pierced by the unholy arrow of Shamallamadingdong.

The archer looked at what her evilness had wrought.  Sighing despondently she began to hum a deceivingly cheerful number. The tune was soulless, with no blue cream cheese to lighten the mood. She walked further into the Pit of Little Bill's Most Magnificent Store of Double Ended Butter Knives.

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men

Skadii

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall.

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their

gaggedLouise

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target skin straining and yellow.

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces blushed as

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces blushed as the archer

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces blushed as the archer mischievously cradled

NightRabbit

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces blushed as the archer mischievously cradled young beautiful

gaggedLouise

She stomped upon a rather slimey pair of Go-go boots.  However, the "slime" was dissolving the rocks that tumbled and blocked her overgrown passage, so she trimmed it quickly and moved further down the dark chasm of broken male egos. She cried "Heigh-Ho!" watching wagon wheels crushing dicks against rugged iron posts. Suddenly, four sewn-up men danced around a pole disturbingly erect and tall. Their hips rolled down towards their eager target, skin straining and yellow over pumping gatorade that soaked heatedly through clothing and thongs. Their faces blushed as the archer mischievously cradled young beautiful orbs, teasing