Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Wish granted, I get what I wished for, and do not end up covered in manure.

I wish for my life to be less boring and not in a lethal/crippling sort of way.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Eyeomancer

Quote from: BK Geno on July 15, 2007, 12:37:39 PM
Wish granted, but the gentleman is really a serial rapist, and you are taken to Paris Texas where you are repeatedly raped, and when you try to file charges, his pet lawyers make sure he is never punished, and you never get anything.

I wish whatever the non-perventable wish was.

*scratches head*Did that make any sense?

The non-perventable wish turns out to be to be the not-quite superhuman power to always be able to find where you left your car keys.  Way to go!

PS: this is me being terribly clever, and granting servant girl's wishes that no one would respond to her wish.

I wish that it was servant girl's wish.

Hunter

Granted but she'll miss her turn.

I wish for a hot and naked woman in my bed.

Eyeomancer

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2007, 12:44:26 PM
Granted but she'll miss her turn.

I wish for a hot and naked woman in my bed.

She is indeed, naked, and quite hot.  375 at the bone.

I wish that the Microsoft Corporation would finally reveal their horrid plan to dominate all of mankind.  The suspense is killing me!

Hunter

Granted but no one will ever believe you.

I wish for the last person who made a wish to have steamy, wild sex with me.

Eyeomancer

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2007, 12:48:18 PM
Granted but no one will ever believe you.

I wish for the last person who made a wish to have steamy, wild sex with me.

Granted.  Your exact duplicate pops into existence, and verbs your noun in ways you never thought possible.

I wish people would believe me about Microsoft's evil plan!

shadowheart

Granted.  Sadly the people who believe you are Microsoft's lawyers and thugs ...

I wish I could go into outer space.

BK Geno

*Strangly, in RL, finds a missing set of car keys in a drawer of his dresser*Wow, I did not think these wishes came true...

Wish granted, but you fail to pack a space suit, or plot a return course, so you never come back, and eventually die from lack of oxygen.

I wish... I wish... I wish for a pizza from Little Caesars.

Servant Girl

Granted, you recieve a stone cold cardboard pizza, three days late with all your least favourite toppings (like brussel sprouts, custard and fish heads)

I wish a centaur would abduct me and take me away for ravishment!

Akioth

Wish granted and you see yourself being taken by a centaur and being ravished in every which way, however you wake up the next morning and realize that it was a dream and that you are hours late for work, and your bed is a absolute mess.

I wish that I had all the girls in this thread down on their knees before me, and thought only about me as their one and only dragon, and have fantasy's about me constantly.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Sethite

Wish granted, but all these girls have fantasies about your brutal and painfull death.

I wish I could change my body into male or female whenever I want.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

Granted - you can change into a male iguana or a female parakeet.

I wish I had a personal chef who would cook me delightful dishes to eat whenever I want.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

BK Geno

Wish granted, however the chef speaks not a word of any language you know, and makes what he considers delicacies, but in reality have you in the hospital for the rest of your life, attached to a stomach pump.

I wish everyone on the forum would post back in a timely manner, so that we did not have time for this thread.

Servant Girl

Wish granted, however the inane drivel that they pen means that although you have no time to answer this thread, you long for its intricate wit and humour

I wish my bum was smaller

Bliss

Grant; you have a foot-tall hobo following you around all the time.

I wish I had a really pretty necklace.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Servant Girl

Granted, however your new $1,000,000 necklace attracts a gang of murderous thieves... you are pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

I wish I had more time.

Bliss

Granted - you are without warning or trial whisked away and dropped into an oubliette. You now have all the time in the world.

I wish I knew how to do woodcarving.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Wish granted, but you landed on the island where are no trees and any other sources of wood.

I wish I have pretty face.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Servant Girl

Granted, it's in a jar in the fridge... wait is that a SWAT team coming to arrest you for being a serial killer???

I wish I was clever

Bliss

Granted; you are clever. FAR too clever, in fact, and nobody understands your tricks or jokes or witicisms, and eventually you are placed in an asylum for the insane.

I wish that playing on E were what I got paid for.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lanzlo

Granted. However, due to server problems, E has pen permanently shut down.

I wish I had a decent and non-psychotic girlfriend.

Servant Girl

Granted, she is so decent that she declares herself (and you by default) celebate. 

I wish I had a talking parrot.

Sethite

Wish granted, but your parrot speaks only in swahilli.

I wish I have PS3
Truly, madly, deeply...

Cherri Tart

granted, but you can't afford to buy any games and your TV is stolen.

I wish I could take a vacation and travel around the world.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Stevej101

Granted, you are given an 80 day vacation and a balloon to travel in, for some reason unknown to you someone keeps trying to make you late.

I wish that my two brain cells could ocassionally grasp a thought together.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs