What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirce

Endorphin

Well, I'm just going to sit here and wait for you to finish!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Dahling

Well I've got the belt undone, you'll have to do the rest all by yourself.

Endorphin

Doctor, I think I have something unusual on my neck. Can you take a look please?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

AribethAmkiir

Doctor!  I think I have something unusual below my waist.  Here let me show you!

Dahling

Endorphin

I wonder if a vampire with poor vision would be attracted to this?

AribethAmkiir

I wonder if a woman with poor vision can be attracted to this

Autumn52

With all these Doctors around I think I am in need of one
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AribethAmkiir

Endorphin

AribethAmkiir

Do I come across as too anxious if I rip off my shirt and undo my pants all the time?

Endorphin

Dammit, those teenage dramas always make me cry.

AribethAmkiir

I'm sure I'll get that underwear shoot eventually, I just have to stay positive

Endorphin

Ok, just hold tight and it'll never escape.

AribethAmkiir

If I had arms, that'd make dressing much easier

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Nitro

Autumn52

Come and get me if you dare. *OH baby I dare. I so dare.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nitro

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Captain Maltese

Come trace your fingers along my artwork. There is more to inspect on the other side, even.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nitro

mishi

I can't wait to give Mishi this gift of fur...
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.