Darkest Nights: Modern Supernatural Horror/Fantasy - Accepting Characters!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 10, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

I'm stuck on my phone at work so ill need to keep this short, can I reserve the female spot in group one?
I have an idea for a witch but I don't have the time at the moment to flesh it all out.

Bloodied Porcelain

I don't reserve spots anymore (last time I did I filled up all the spots but only got one sheet turned in), but you're free to submit a character sheet and I'll consider it. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Love And Submission

For clarification : Do Mages have to have two secondary schools? I understand they can only have one Primary School but can a mage just have two schools of   magic?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DTW on January 02, 2014, 09:14:16 PM
For clarification : Do Mages have to have two secondary schools? I understand they can only have one Primary School but can a mage just have two schools of   magic?

If you want to leave them severely handicapped, sure. Just having one secondary school just means they're weaker than other mages... I don't allow power boosts to compensate.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

New happenings are going on in Group 2! Darkest Nights is back up and running, and we have lots of openings available! Join us! We have cookies!