Adventuress looking for cruel and creative GM

Started by Sethala, April 15, 2016, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

I'd like to play as a female adventurer that tends to be rather less successful at her adventuring career.  In particular, I'd like to play out a game that involves her being teased, tormented, sexed up, and humiliated at just about every opportunity.

Maybe she takes on a quest to infiltrate an orc camp and slay the leader, only to get caught and used as the camp's plaything.  Perhaps she's stricken with a curse that makes her aroused and uncontrollably horny whenever someone nearby says one of the curse's command words.  Maybe she tries to rob from a noble's house, and gets captured into the noble's harem.  And of course, stumbling across a tentacle monster in some dark cave is always a good time.

That being said, whatever trouble she gets into should have a way out, if only because it lets her get into more trouble later on.  Getting captured by orcs should have a way for her to try and escape, even if she gets to be an unwilling cumdump for them first, and the escape may come in the form of some not-so-heroic knights that decide to claim her as part of their spoils, for instance.

I'd like to run this game with a system, though what system is mostly open.  I'm familiar with Pathfinder and Anima: Beyond Fantasy, a lot of other games I may need help understanding the rules, but as long as I can play a somewhat weak adventurer that finds herself overpowered often, I'm willing to learn something new.