Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Tiberias87 on February 23, 2013, 10:02:20 AM
Harley... that was for Lisar (Note Quote)

I know, read my response again.  ;)  You said she's just too sneaky, implying that I'm not.

See?  Lisar got what I was saying!  :P

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Trouble1

Quote from: Some Loser on February 23, 2013, 10:03:42 AM
Trouble - You saying that Harley Isn't sneaky??

At the moment and as far as I know - No she isn't. However, she did get pretty defensive when she thought I was calling her sneaky.
O/O

luphawk

Quote from: lisar on February 23, 2013, 09:32:47 AM
It was an accident!  I swear!  If I really wanted to cheat I'd use something less obvious *grins*

I guess I can (reluctantly) let you off with a warning this time, but next time I get to spank you.

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Tiberias87 on February 23, 2013, 10:07:12 AM
At the moment and as far as I know - No she isn't. However, she did get pretty defensive when she thought I was calling her sneaky.

I didn't think you were calling me sneaky, you were implying that I'm not, and that is what I responded to.  :P   But it's better (for me) if you believe I'm not sneaky, anyway.   ;)

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

luphawk

Quote from: lisar on February 23, 2013, 10:10:33 AM
162 - *grins at Luphawk*  Duly noted
I’ll be watching you closely and whatever the wrong number is that’s how many swats you’ll get, ;D

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 23, 2013, 10:12:48 AM
I didn't think you were calling me sneaky, you were implying that I'm not, and that is what I responded to.  :P   But it's better (for me) if you believe I'm not sneaky, anyway.

Well now I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.
O/O

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Tiberias87 on February 23, 2013, 10:19:05 AM
Well now I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.

Noooo, you don't have to do that, you want to keep an eye on Lisar, because she's so pretty that you just can't look away from her.

Ons/Offs - Absences

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on February 23, 2013, 10:20:55 AM
Now we know who trouble really is!

Ok there may be some legitimacy to that.

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 23, 2013, 10:21:19 AM
Noooo, you don't have to do that, you want to keep an eye on Lisar, because she's so pretty that you just can't look away from her.

Good try.
O/O

wildrod