U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for fighting it.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not seeing that the inner battle is over...

Anesa

Banned for arguing....

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for banning me just as I'm off to sleep!

Anesa

Banned for sleeping!  (Sleep is over-rated!)  ;P

icandor

Banned because I'm now legit and your the first victim
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

Banned for banning under the guise of being legit.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for accusing the new Lord of not being legit, because it must then logically follow that all these bans are illegitimate.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

icandor

Banned for not realizing they are
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Banned for making me wonder now if I'm "illegitimate"...

Mordred

Banned for reminding me that I am illegitimate.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for having to be reminded....(Why do I now have the song "Too Legit to Quit" in my head??)

Mordred

Banned for reminding me of THAT song.. and visions of puffy pants. (pours bleach upon the memory) :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for not calling them by their proper name (Harem pants).....(but proceed with the pouring of the bleach...they were hideous regardless of the proper name!) ;)

Mordred

Banned for knowing what those crazy pants were called! (was going to say parachute pants but couldn't.. simply couldn't brings my fingers to do it.. they kept slapping me)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making me remember and visualize that horrid 80's parachute clothing! 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for blaming me for that memory.. further enhancing my own.. making me need to get super-strength-brain-bleach.. (hmm.. drink or pour? what the hell, both!).
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for making this entire thread smell like bleach!  Blech!!

Mordred

Banned for not seeing my master plan.. time for this thread to become... yes.. a Swimming Pool! *water starts to pour in from the top*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for......... a SWIMMING POOL?  Yayyy!!!  *Does a cannonball, splashing everyone around getting them drenched*

Mordred

Banned for not reading the sign.. no cannonballs before 6pm!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for having such a silly rule....before 6:00 p.m. ;P

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for running on tight schedules!

Mordred

Banned.. *leans back in chair, pondering*.. I'm not sure yet what for.. but I'll think of something. *watches.. waiting for any reason*..
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not installing a diving board yet.

*adds one and dives* YAY SWIMMING!!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.