The Green Eyed Monster

Started by Kalen, April 15, 2008, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

In all my time on Elliquiy, I have only advertised one game.  That burning inspiration, the compulsion to write a certain idea doesn't hit all that often.  Normally, I brainstorm with a partner, and the thread begins.  But this weekend, an idea popped into my head fully formed.  I've already offered it to a few people I know, and nobody has the time to add another thread.. and so, I advertise.  It's too good an idea to save.

I would like applicants to PM me, and we'll discuss things like story ideas, schedules, etc.. I'd like to keep the.. um.. application process open for a week, so I can give as many writers a chance as possible.

Now.. on to the actual idea.

A woman, desired by a man.. perhaps a nerd in her building, or a much older man.. it's open to interpretation.  But she has no interest in him, one way or another.. so he resorts to his other love.  Black Magic.  With it, he can possess others, and as such, he is her friend at the gym, watching her get changed.. he is her doorman, her roommate.. the gorgeous guy she has a crush on.  Perhaps her boss. 

The catch is.. when he possesses someone, their eyes turn green, the color of his own.  Through this, she will eventually figure things out.. and bring him down.

I have a few major plot twists and turns to throw in here as well.. but I'll save THOSE for the game.  I hope someone, or even a few people, find this interesting.  *crosses his fingers*

delle

Kalen

Does this mean you're interested by the concept, or interested in playing it?  :P