Villains Unite

Started by Villain, December 05, 2010, 08:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Hi there I'm new here and would like to get to know everyone while I'm waiting for approval.

Now surprisingly even though I'm called Villain it only struck me now to try doing a villain themed role play. Weird huh?

Heres the idea for a starting point: My character has sent your character a letter saying for you to meet in the basement of an old burned out bar called; 'The Raven Point'. My character has not described what he looks like or what his intentions are in inviting you aside from stating that your talents are wasted and that you should put them to better use.

The post will mainly revolve around the conversation that the first meeting follows and the crime that they will be discussing.

I don't have any restrictions on the characters in terms of age, profession, etc. If you wish your character to be a bit more super natural thats fine to. My only request is that the characters must be villains and must indulge the offer.

So is anybody interested in this idea?

liveobsessed

I think this sounds like fun.
I would play with a woman in her early thirties that specializes in collecting information. While only half-dipped into villainy, she gets the information and doesn't care what is done with it so long as she is suitably compensated. She does have self-defense training, however she has never used it, or the gun that she caries.
You game?
You're not forcing me; I get off in the fight.

Villain

I'm game! I'll start up a post in the non-adult roleplay part of the board. If anyone else would like to join in please say so :)

mindlessmenage

I'm definately interested. Do you want a bio or should I just go start RPing?
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Villain

Just give me a brief bio and then you can start  ;D

mindlessmenage

Okay I'll go female, young, early twenties. Long, fire-engine red hair, porcelein skin, red lips, long red nails. Into fire and explosives. She can fight but would much rather use her toys (flame-throwers, grenades, etc.) Totally evil, and loves to destroy things.
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Villain

Glad to have you on board :D

Lisabeth

Oh can i play to!?
Can i be a randomly violent mentally unstable twenty something year old army brat? Long strawberry blond hair and a chiseled form, she was nicknamed Bloody Marry by the NewsPapers for chopping up a dozen hostages with a fire axe during a botched bank robbery. What do you think?
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

mindlessmenage

Ohhhhh, I like it! Very original.
- Barbara Bush

Villain

A brutal villain is just what we need I think, go right a head and post look forward to seeing what she can do :) I think four peoples a good enough number for this post. If anybody would like to do other villain related stories let me know.