Notepad/Scratchpad?

Started by Ouroboros, December 21, 2014, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

Hey! I did a cursory look-see, but didn't notice anything. So, basically my question is this: is there a scratchpad function on the site for notes? I want to keep track of people I've tried PMing in response to their request threads who have not responded so I don't bug them again, but I switch between my computer and my phone a lot so if there's a local option that I've overlooked, I could use a bit of a nudge toward it.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Oreo

I use the PM labels function for that. I don't know if it would work for you. If you need help on how to set those up there is a Tutorial.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ouroboros

It's the sort of thing that will work, but navigating that menu on a phone has been a little annoying with my butterfingers, so I was hoping for something a little easier. :( Thanks for the suggestion though!

Oreo

In the mean time there is no scratch pad, but you can put in a request for one on the new CMS:

New CMS: Feature Request Thread

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ouroboros

Ebb

Although it's not private, you could always create a page on the Elliquiy Wiki. (https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Welcome_to_Elluiki)

Black Howling

Quote from: Ebb on December 25, 2014, 08:48:21 PM
Although it's not private, you could always create a page on the Elliquiy Wiki. (https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Welcome_to_Elluiki)
+1

Was gonna mention this till I seen Ebb already had.

Ouroboros

The privacy thing is kind of an issue to be honest... but not the end of the world I suppose. Who would actually bother looking? Maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question.

Anyway, thank you for the recommendation. :)

Dovel

You may also PM yourself. Keep a list of notes and when you update it just PM it back again.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay