Guardians of the Galaxy [Sci-Fi Fantasy | LGBTQ+] [4 Spots Left + Shifters!]

Started by Emjay, November 14, 2016, 08:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emjay

Quote from: orderNchaos on December 09, 2016, 11:48:24 PM
Ok, sorry...one more question.

I the environment setting you talk about University of Toronto....is it expected that all of our characters are students or staff at U of T?  Can we simply be living/working in Toronto?

All of the characters must be students at the University of Toronto. They can either be Undergrad or Graduate students.

You'll find that a lot of the answers to these questions are in the FAQ.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Sakura

I was given a link to this place by Codexa. Funny she messaged me right after I binged watched SM Crystal. (She's in my head!)

I'd be interested in playing Female Guardian Uranus. However, right now, it's finals week for me and I won't really be able to focus on anything else until Friday.

Though, last time I joined an SM game it died rather quickly and made me feel like I was bad luck :( So I'm a little nervous.

Also, question. I made sure to read the FAQ. The strong deep relationship between Neptune and Uranus, would you like that to be apparent in game? or is that something one has to work out with whoever is playing Neptune?

Even though they only have their powers in their Sailor form; with Uranus's precognitive powers. Do you think in her regular body, before her awakening, that she might have weird reoccurring dreams, feel something strange due to the way the wind feels, and such?

Flower

That wasn't your fault. There were other issues present in that game. <3

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Flower on December 10, 2016, 10:10:44 AM
That wasn't your fault. There were other issues present in that game. <3

That's good to know. I wouldn't want to bring my bad luck to this game before it starts. <3 I'm interested in reading this new interpretation of it from all you skilled story tellers.

Flower

Timeless

Quote from: Lady Sakura on December 10, 2016, 10:05:32 AMAlso, question. I made sure to read the FAQ. The strong deep relationship between Neptune and Uranus, would you like that to be apparent in game? or is that something one has to work out with whoever is playing Neptune?

Even though they only have their powers in their Sailor form; with Uranus's precognitive powers. Do you think in her regular body, before her awakening, that she might have weird reoccurring dreams, feel something strange due to the way the wind feels, and such?

That has to be worked out whoever's playing Neptune, but do keep in mind that this is a whole new different game with just some similar concepts of the anime. So think of this as more of science fantasy game inspired by Sailormoon but not necessarily following the anime in any sense.

Also, I don't think Emjay is allowing any of their powers to be awakened even before the whole true awakening. The characters supposed to be just your normal average people until the Dark Agency came into the picture. But of course, Emjay can correct me about that.

Other than that, go ahead and make that character! I am sure she will be awesome either way.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Timeless on December 10, 2016, 01:30:29 PM
That has to be worked out whoever's playing Neptune, but do keep in mind that this is a whole new different game with just some similar concepts of the anime. So think of this as more of science fantasy game inspired by Sailormoon but not necessarily following the anime in any sense.

Also, I don't think Emjay is allowing any of their powers to be awakened even before the whole true awakening. The characters supposed to be just your normal average people until the Dark Agency came into the picture. But of course, Emjay can correct me about that.

Other than that, go ahead and make that character! I am sure she will be awesome either way.

Thanks Timeless!

I'll keep that in mind as I work her out. I'll send a pm to whoever is playing Neptune and go from there when I construct her background. I went and looked over the FAQs again and are we all starting as College freshmen at the beginning of the game? Or can I make her a sophomore? All I read was it takes place at the University.

I'm sure you're right on the precognitive aspect but will wait on Emjay to confirm so I don't make trouble when she is reading the sheets. Also, will it be troublesome for everyone if I get my character sheet up on Friday? Finals has my full attention until then.

Emjay

Quote from: Lady Sakura on December 10, 2016, 01:45:28 PM
Thanks Timeless!

I'll keep that in mind as I work her out. I'll send a pm to whoever is playing Neptune and go from there when I construct her background. I went and looked over the FAQs again and are we all starting as College freshmen at the beginning of the game? Or can I make her a sophomore? All I read was it takes place at the University.

I'm sure you're right on the precognitive aspect but will wait on Emjay to confirm so I don't make trouble when she is reading the sheets. Also, will it be troublesome for everyone if I get my character sheet up on Friday? Finals has my full attention until then.

Actually the Uranuses will experience some precognition abilites outside of their transformed state due to the nature of their power and their roles. I didn't include that in the FAQ because it is rather wordy and I was planning on discussing that with the Uranuses.

Essentially the Uranuses see the future but they never see one future. They see several possible futures and the routes that can take them to each endpoint. Others are much more fluid. They don't know everything all the time of course. They often have visions but more often than not they see the future in their dreams. In the past, during the Silver Millennium, they were trained in meditation and other sorts of things that opened their mind's eye enough where they could control the visions and potentially attempt to see certain things. This didn't always work. Now, since they are finally awakening, they won't have the full breath of their capabilities and they won't have that same level of control. It will be coming to them slowly throughout the game as they use their powers more and more and awaken more to their true selves.

As for them being freshmen, no they don't have to be freshmen. They can be Undergrad or Graduate students. Also Friday is torally fine. I have finals myself, school comes first.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Sakura

Thank you Emjay. I'll work and submit my sheet for Uranus on Friday.

Good luck on your finals, Emjay!

Emjay

Quote from: Lady Sakura on December 10, 2016, 03:23:14 PM
Thank you Emjay. I'll work and submit my sheet for Uranus on Friday.

Good luck on your finals, Emjay!

You're welcome! And thank you! Good luck with your finals as well
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Sakura

One final down, one more to go! Woot! My brain literally fell out and won't go back in.

Finding a face claim is so hard! There are so many great choices.

However, can I reserve Lara Scandar please?

Emjay

Quote from: Lady Sakura on December 12, 2016, 04:24:54 PM
One final down, one more to go! Woot! My brain literally fell out and won't go back in.

Finding a face claim is so hard! There are so many great choices.

However, can I reserve Lara Scandar please?

Finding face claims is near impossible but I'm glad you managed to find one! I will add her to the list.

I have one more final myself and it's the worst of all, Bio  :'(
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Hey Elliquiy! So I'm hoping to grab someone's interest out there. I would like to do some plotting with a character who would be interested in a poly relationship. Please message myself and Kokaine if you have any questions.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Emjay on December 12, 2016, 04:55:52 PM
Finding face claims is near impossible but I'm glad you managed to find one! I will add her to the list.

I have one more final myself and it's the worst of all, Bio  :'(

Thank you. I just had my Anatomy and physiology final. My last one is Chem. 😭

Amarlo

Sorry this is taking so long. I've found myself super busy as of late, especially with my mother home from a work injury and needing extra help all the time. ^^; By the time I sit down and try to make a character my brain is absolute mush! I can only imagine how hard it must be for all of you with finals and extra work loads for the season!

I'll try to get things done by the end of this week. I've also decided to faceclaim Aja Warren for now.

@Everyone - If anyone is interested in plotting a slow building tension filled relationship that possibly starts with a sort of 'love-hate' thing going on, then please feel free to pm me! My faceclaim is also negotiable. Either way, I'm hoping for something that steadily turns into romance, or at least holds romantic undertones.

@Flower/Koka - I'd throw my hat in because you two are awesome writers but I'm not into poly things. xD Sorry! I hope you two find what you're hoping for though!

@Newer Folks - Welcome! Loving the sheets I'm seeing so far. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Quote from: Flower on December 12, 2016, 05:00:36 PM
Hey Elliquiy! So I'm hoping to grab someone's interest out there. I would like to do some plotting with a character who would be interested in a poly relationship. Please message myself and Kokaine if you have any questions.

Should add that I myself prefer closed poly. As in a threesome that is a real threesome, not one guy dating two people separately or various branching open relationships >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Flower

Quote from: Amarlo on December 12, 2016, 07:02:34 PM
@Flower/Koka - I'd throw my hat in because you two are awesome writers but I'm not into poly things. xD Sorry! I hope you two find what you're hoping for though!

No worries. I understand it's not everyone's thing.

Quote from: Kokaine on December 12, 2016, 07:20:38 PM
Should add that I myself prefer closed poly. As in a threesome that is a real threesome, not one guy dating two people separately or various branching open relationships >.>

Yessss.

Flower

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

FlightlessBird

InnocentSynn

So I'm curious and wondering what slots are still open for a male character.

Relikai

Amarlo

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on December 13, 2016, 11:16:36 PM
So I'm curious and wondering what slots are still open for a male character.

You can also apply for any of the roles below not marked down as "Approved", as this game isn't first come first serve.

Also, hello Josh! ^^

GuardianRolesInterested Applicants
MoonPrincessTimeless (approved)
EarthPrinceFlower (approved)
MarsFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Kokaine (approved)
Aiden
MercuryFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Codexa (approved)
--
JupiterFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Relikai (approved)
Angiejuusan (approved)
VenusFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Emjay (approved)
Revolution (approved)
SaturnFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
Amarlo
Flightlessbird (approved)
UranusFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
--
Lockepick
NeptuneFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
orderNchaos
Oxygen (approved)
PlutoFemale Guardian
Male Guardian
MiraMirror (approved)
Cerevan

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

orderNchaos

I sent my CS for Neptune to Emjay!  I haven't heard anything back.  Did I send it to the wrong person?