(Hopefully) Epic Non-cannon Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 07, 2010, 01:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

If you really want to recuit me for your crew, Major, I'd be interested of course. We could have our little smuggling band.

Major Major

That's a good idea, actually; the three of us would make a good counter-balance to all the Jedi and Sith.

Arkaniel

If you are interested, I could be the slicer, with the quick fingers and a good shot in a fight. While I would love to be a pilot, I want to try something different. Perhaps when in some tight spots, he is your second gunhand and in space, he operates one of the turrets? What kind of ship would you be interested in?

Major Major

Well, we'd be smugglers, so something like a light stock freighter, but I'd prefer to avoid a CEC YT-1300 ship like the Millenium Falcon...

Phantasmatical

If you'd like another character who doesn't use the force, I'd be interested in having my character be a part of this little crew, possibly filling the role of medic or tech guy.

DKDBSD

Nice balance look like most of the characters are potential non - force users. I'd either like to play an apprentice whos been learnign during those sixteen years or a cadet who gets picked up.

elfguy

Well assuming I play a Sith she can have an apprentice, F or M, that would work fine.
----

DKDBSD

Well I have a basic idea very likely a character that would start as an assasin.

Urbanzorro

Ok....so my computer decided to eat the post I had been working on. SO I'm rewriting said post. Hence why it took so long for this to be put up here. Anyways here's some info that should help with character creation!

For the purpose of keeping this game at least somewhat controlled and helping me make a single story out of what could easily become a number of separate ones. Everyone's characters will need to fall into one of the following "Classes" these classes are very open to interpretation, I left them vague for a reason ;D

Imperial Positions
It should be noted that due to the Empire's anti-alien views all character's with Imperial positions must be human, or otherwise approved by the GM.

Special Operations Officer: An elite branch of Imperial Intelligence, Special Operations has a reputation for carrying out especially important or unsavory missions.

Imperial Inquisitor: The Inquisitors' primary purpose is the interrogation of Jedi or particularly resistant subjects. However, since Imperial Intelligence is quite effective in interrogating the average subject, they rarely require the services of an Inquisitor. Inquisitors instead spend much of their time looking for potential Jedi candidates and Force activity in the backwater parts of the Galactic Empire, most often in the Outer Rim Territories.

Emperor's Hand: An Emperor's Hand, or Hand of the Emperor, is a Force-sensitive operative recruited, trained, and employed by Emperor Palpatine to perform missions that are impossible, secret, or both.

Unaffiliated Positions

Smuggler: Someone who engages in the clandestine shipment of goods or persons to prevent taxation or some other impediment. The goods shipped are often highly illegal or banned in some sectors. Smuggling has absolutely thrived under the Galactic Empire's strict control of goods.

Bounty Hunter: Mercenaries for hire who track down and capture or kill anyone with a price on their head, although they are also known for doing nearly anything for the right price including the protection of clients. The best bounty hunters are very well armed and have very effective weapons

Rogue Force User: Neither Jedi nor Sith. Rogue Force Users are beings who's connection to The Force is, for whatever reason, strong enough for them to tap into it. Though they for the most part do not follow the code of the Jedi, Palpatine still views any uncontrolled use of The Force as a threat, and so many Force Users have found themselves forced into hiding for fear of death...or worse.

Anti-Imperial  Positions

Dissident: Whether they be Imperial Senators, freedom fighters, former separatists, or simply those who have had all they loved destroyed by the Empire. Palpatine's enemies are many. And while most through out the galaxy are cowed by fear into simply allowing the Empire to hold power some are unwilling to bear the shame, some seek to take action to restore freedom to the galaxy.

Military Personnel The rise of the Empire has seen drastic changes in the military forces of the galaxy. Planetary armies and militias have found themselves forced into retirement and men and women have been drafted to serve in the armies of the Empire. From both within the Emperor's armies and without men and women can be found who have no wish to use their military skills in support of oppression.

Jedi A member of the Jedi Order, who studies, serves and uses the mystical energies of the Force; usually, the light side of the Force. The weapon of the Jedi is the lightsaber, a weapon with a blade made of pure energy. Most of the galaxy's Jedi have been killed, turned to the dark side, or forced into hiding. Despite their small numbers the Emperor still views the Jedi as a great threat to his power and will stop at nothing to see them driven to extinction. 

There will be more to come very soon! ;D

Also I'm currently considering employing a system for this game. Anyone familiar with any of my previous system games can attest to the fact that the system I will use is to the players nearly 100% freeform. The only time which players will have to do any real 'system work' is during character creation (Which I try to make as fun as possible) after that the system is only used behind the scenes by yours truly. I'd like to get a feel for everyone's thoughts on this possibility. If your curious what the system looks like I invite you to visit one of my previous games that used it(for instance The Fate of Kilo Platoon, which is in my signature) and read through the posts so as to see that it actually feels freeform.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

I for one dislike system games so I'm glad this will be done as much freeform as possible.

If there's no objection, I call dibs on the Emperor's Hand!
----

Urbanzorro

Perhaps I should clarify lol... each class isn't a "one only" thing. You could all be bounty hunters, or Jedi, or none of you could, or in between ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

I'm going to have to take a closer look but I think my character falls within those categories.

Urbanzorro

If anyone's character doesn't/you're not sure feel free to send me a PM and we will see what can be done. ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

Mace Windu
Former Member of the Jedi Council

Position: Jedi

Description: Is THE Mace Windu just now with replacement parts not all state-of-the-art and wearing non-descript clothes more like an average man than a Jedi. Among his new parts are both legs, his right hand and some optical implants that are obvious. Add to that a rough three day beard and a even more somber visage. He uses a new lightsaber a older design with a sturdy case, extra power cells and the same blade color a violetish color.

Personality: Dark, brooding and a shadow of his former self he is still dangerous and channels the darker impulses to ride the wave of the Force to do battle. Being the ONLY Jedi that ever defeated the Emperor in battle he is likely the biggest threat to him and his best agent. Too bad he doesn't give a damned at the moment he is drunk just as often as sober, has lost his spark and just unreliable but if motivated can be a dangerous threat. He has good points he does care about the weak and helpless, supports the Rebellion and will train those in the use of the Force. Fights well drunk, if sober is lethat thankfully for the Empire not common right now.

Equipment: Modified small transport basically a heavy fighter. lightsaber, clothes, credits, various currencies and a bottle of cheap hard drink (oddly always has one).

History: Fell to his death landing in a garbage collector, treated by friends of the Rebellion and shipped out by smuggling to the Outer Rim to recover. Since then spent time drinking, brooding, drinking, whoring, drinking, fighting and you guessed it drinking. Refound by the Rebllion leaders and coaxed into the fight again but is a shadow of his former glory. The leaders have them rethinking letting him in he has yet to do anything. If he gets his act together could be a very dangerous asset against the Empire.

Did anyone see the body?

Tossing in my hat he is technically a deadly Jedi Master but ,er, has issues.

Urbanzorro

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 07, 2010, 01:27:12 AM
players will play non-cannon characters.

I don't want to be a buzz kill or a jerk. But I specifically said non-cannon characters. I hope that doesn't put a damper on your desire to play RubySlippers.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Major Major

I believe you have the details of my character already, Urban.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Major Major

Splendid. Anything you want me to consider?

Urbanzorro

nothing specific yet. I'll be posting up a few things in roughly an hour or so (depending on how quick I get them done.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bayushi

I'm thinking a Jedi (Prestige class, mind you) that's in hiding amongst the rabble.

Prestige class is described as follows (Saga Edition, but it existed in 3.5 as well):
Jedi Shadow
The Jedi Council draws these elite guardians of the galaxy from a select group of Jedi. They seek out truth, defeat injustice, and track people and information. They investigate the presence of the dark side and bring it to light, whether it is a rising dark side threat or a dangerous crime lord. Using stealth and guile, they root out dark side activity and other threats to the Jedi Order, the Republic, and its citizens. They learn to use the Force to hide from sight, allowing them to penetrate to the source of danger.

I'd play a female Jedi Shadow, who's long since learned to hide herself when needed, and can hide her light saber using the force... otherwise, she appears as an average human(or other species). She could join Major Major's little smuggling troupe as a sort of a cover.

RubySlippers

Sereana Olorin
Crazy but Brilliantly Skilled Pilot
Force Sensitive Noone Wants to Train but Channels to Aid Her Piloting with Jedi Reflexes

Quote: I'm was following a tie fighter squadron over Tattoine, followed them from Alderaan damned Imperials have now a super tie fighter! (no ties are there) Going to take out the bastards! Now fill up my tank Imperial scum! (pointing her havy blaster at some lowly Imperial on a base she just obliterated on Tattoine except the refuling station which she will take out when she leaves)

Will work out the rest think a female Belushi in 1941 combined with one daring pilot that survived the attacks on both Death Stars in the movies, and Jedi Precognition at a basic level used in her piloting. She may be nuts but you want her aimed at the enemy in her own custom ship the Raptor a custom refitted small ship now fighter with lots of tricks. Former Mercenary but she loves a good fight and hopeless causes.

Urbanzorro

FML.....my post explaining the possible system just got eaten AGAIN.....

*Rubs Forehead*

Ok.....I'm going to take it as a sign that this should be done much more freeform than my other games ;D

Here's the character sheet

[b]Player's Name[/b]

[b]Image[/b]

[b]Character's Name[/b]

[b]Character's Species[/b]

[b]Character's Age[/b]

[b]Biography[/b] At least 2 paragraphs, If you are playing a Jedi or Sith please explain how they managed to survive Order 66/The Purge

[b]Equipment[/b] Droids, and starships. Please describe and/or provide pics for droids and starships

[b]Force Power(Explained lower)[/b]

[b]Force Skill(Explained lower)[/b]

[b]Force Abilities (explained lower)[/b]

The Force
Since The Force is going to/can play a very important part in the game for some characters. An explanation of how it will work in our game is needed. A character's strength in The Force will be measured by 2 ratings. They are 

Force Power: The measure of how easily your character can tap into The Force. This does not constitute how skilled they are at using The Force. The best metaphor is that this is the amount of water that is in their well, not how skilled they are at drawing water from their well. There are 5 different levels of Force Power

Level 1 None Characters at this level have no real ability to tap into The Force

Level 2 Low Characters at this level are able to tap into The Force with effort. In earlier times beings with this level of power would come to the attention of The Jedi Order, but would not be able to truly use the force without being inducted into The Jedi training program. Their connection to The Force manifests itself as "luck,"  "good instincts," and "quick reflexes" without proper training.

Level 3 Moderate Characters at this level have a strong connection to The Force. They have the potential to truly use The Force with or without training. The 'average' Jedi Knight or Sith Apprentice normally possessed this level of power.

Level 4 High Level 4 beings are truly blessed by The Force, they have an exceptional ability to tap into it's power and wield it as they wish. This is the power level that beings such as Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker possessed.

Level 5 Very High(Requires GM's Permission) Very few beings in all of galactic history have had a connection to The Force that is strong enough to be ranked at Level 5. The amount of energy they can tap into is near limitless. To compare Level 5 beings to the likes of Yoda, Darth Vader, and Palpatine would not be an overstatement.

&

Force Skill Represents the amount of control with witch a character wields their power.  This can best be described as how well they can drive their car, not how fast the car can go.
(Players with a Force Power of Level 1 need not worry about Force Skill)

Level 1 Low Character's at Level 1 have received no formal training. What they know of using the Force has simply come from their experiences in life thus far.

Level 2 Moderate Characters at Level 2 have received some training by another Force user, they can best be compared to Padawans of the old Jedi Order

Level 3 High Characters at Level 3 have completed both basic and advanced levels of training, were these earlier times they would have already passed the Jedi trials and been granted the title of Jedi Knight.

Level 4 Very High(Requires GM's permission) Jedi and Sith Masters are the only beings who can claim Level 4 skill.

Equipment/Abilities:

Ok, so given the VAST amount of different pieces of weaponry and armor within the galaxy. It's a bit impractical (and far too cramping on creativity) to really limit what different items your characters can have. That having been said some form of balancing needs to be employed. SO I will be making a short list of different BIG things that player's can select. Each player will be given 20 points 'purchase' these items with. Each item on this list will have a description of what it is(and encompasses), it's cost (in points), and any requirements that need to be met to be able to use it. Anything not on the list (other than Force abilities) should be considered addable in a freeform manner ;D (though please keep things realistic) So with out further filibustering on my part here is the list....

Universal Force Abilities
All of the selections under the Universal Force Abilities heading can be taken by any character that meets the requirements

Force Power The measure of how easily your character can tap into The Force. This does not constitute how skilled they are at using The Force. The best metaphor is that this is the amount of water that is in their well, not how skilled they are at drawing water from their well. There are 5 different levels of Force Power
  • Level 1 None Characters at this level have no real ability to tap into The Force
    Effect: Character's have no connection to The Force, Character has 5 additional points to spend (That's right, not being in tune with The Force actually does have a benefit!)
    Cost: 0
    Requirements: None

• Level 2 Low Characters at this level are able to tap into The Force with effort. In earlier times beings with this level of power would come to the attention of The Jedi Order, but would not be able to truly use the force without being inducted into The Jedi training program. Their connection to The Force manifests itself as "luck,"  "good instincts," and "quick reflexes" without proper training.
    Effect: Character's connection to The Force is as strong as described above.
    Cost: 2
    Requirements:None

• Level 3 Moderate Characters at this level have a strong connection to The Force. They have the potential to truly use The Force with or without training. The 'average' Jedi Knight or Sith Apprentice normally possessed this level of power.
    Cost:3

• Level 4 High Level 4 beings are truly blessed by The Force, they have an exceptional ability to tap into it's power and wield it as they wish. This is the power level that beings such as Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker possessed.
    Cost:4

• Level 5 Very High(Requires GM's Permission) Very few beings in all of galactic history have had a connection to The Force that is strong enough to be ranked at Level 5. The amount of energy they can tap into is near limitless. To compare Level 5 beings to the likes of Yoda, Darth Vader, and Palpatine would not be an overstatement.
    Cost: 5
    Requirements:GM's permission

Effect: Character's skill with The Force is as strong as described above.
Cost:
Requirements:

Force Skill: Represents the amount of control with witch a character wields their power.  This can best be described as how well they can drive their car, not how fast the car can go.
(Players with a Force Power of Level 1 need not worry about Force Skill)

• Level 1 Low Character's at Level 1 have received no formal training. What they know of using the Force has simply come from their experiences in life thus far.
    Cost: 1
  • Level 2 Moderate Characters at Level 2 have received some training by another Force user, they can best be compared to Padawans of the old Jedi Order
    Cost: 3
  • Level 3 High Characters at Level 3 have completed both basic and advanced levels of training, were these earlier times they would have already passed the Jedi trials and been granted the title of Jedi Knight.
    Cost: 4
  • Level 4 Very High(Requires GM's permission) Jedi and Sith Masters are the only beings who can claim Level 4 skill.
    Requirements: GM's permission

Mind tricks A spectrum of Force powers which influence the thoughts of sentient creatures, most commonly used to coerce into agreement by suggestion through voice manipulation, or to cause one to reveal information
Effect: Character is able to preform all forms of the 'Jedi Mind Trick'
Requirements: Level 2 or higher Force Power, Level 2 or higher Force Skill

The Art of Movement Higher form of movement powered by The Force which allows users to move faster than normal, as well as in ways that would normally be impossible
Effect: Characters are able to preform all forms of advanced movement which are assisted by The Force. I.E. Force jump, Force Speed, ect.
Requirements: Level 2 or higher Force Power, Level 1 or higher Force Skill

Force Deflection: A Force power used by Jedi and Sith who were without a lightsaber, or chose not to carry one. It allowed the user to stop incoming projectile attacks via The Force, but took much skill in the Force to use and most Jedi preferred to use their lightsabers instead to deflect incoming attacks.
Effect: Characters are able to stop incoming ranged attacks with The Force.
Requirements: Level 3 or higher Force Power, Level 2 or higher Force Skill

Telekinesis An ability that most Force-sensitives had. With it, they could lift objects according to their concentration and move them, hovering the items in any direction. This ability was the base for Force Pull, Force Throw and Force Push, as well as telekinetic lightsaber combat techniques such as Saber Throw.these are all the same power applied to different means. (This power does cover all forms of Telekinetic action)
Effect: Characters are able to preform all forms of Telekinetic action associated with The Force
Cost:  2

Sith Lightning A well known Force ability, most often used by the Sith. It is a purely offensive, energy-based attack that channels Force energy down the user's limbs, hurling arcing bolts of electricity from the wielder's fingertips or palms A skilled user can render a target unconscious with only a short burst. A single, powerful blast iss sufficient to kill a person instantly. It causes not only severe physical damage but also unbearable agony to the victim.
Effect: Characters are able to use Sith Lightning to it's full effect
Requirements: Level 3 or higher Force Power, Level 3 or higher Force Skill

Force Scream: A Force power used by Dark Jedi or Sith. It is a scream, of strong frustration, rage, or grief, emitted through the Force. That is capable of smashing through mental and physical defenses with ease.
Effect: Characters are able to damage those around them when screaming or yelling during extremely emotional moments, this ability cannot be aimed and damages everyone/thing around the character.
Requirements: Level 2 or higher Force Power

Smuggler Items/Abilities
These items can only be selected by Smuggler characters

Transport Class Starship A transport was a small or medium sized spacecraft or other such craft commonly used for short cargo (or smuggling) runs that didn't require the use of a bulky freighter. (It should be noted that The Millennium Falcon COULD be considered a Transport Class size ship)
Effect: Characters have their own personal starship of the above stated class, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. Characters are able to upgrade their personal starship

Light Freighter Class Starship: Spacecraft used for small freight operations. They were popular choices for small shipping firms, independent haulers and smugglers for their low cost, ease of customization and a ubiquitous nature that helped avoid unwanted attention. (It should be noted that The Millennium Falcon COULD be considered a Light Freighter Class size ship)
Effect: Characters have their own personal starship of the above stated class, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. Characters are able to upgrade their personal starship

Corvette Class Starship: They were typically small, fast, maneuverable and relatively lightly-armed. Generally large enough to be considered a capital ship but smaller than a frigate, corvettes filled a variety of roles that ranged from picket duty within large fleets to system defense and convoy escort. Corvettes filled a comparatively inexpensive gap in the capital ship range of rebel, pirate, smuggler , and mercenary fleets and armadas. They were suitable for dealing with any ships smaller than themselves, and though they were not effective against larger ships without support, many were famous for outrunning and escaping them, thanks to their exceptional speed and maneuverability for a capital ship. (I should be noted that Rebel Blockade Runners were Corvette Class ships)
Effect: Characters have their own personal starship of the above stated class, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. Characters are able to upgrade their personal starship.

Cloaking Device: A mechanism capable of rendering a starship invisible to both sensors and the naked eye.
Effect: Character's personal starship is able to cloak itself, allowing it to escape detection when not using it's weapons.
Requirements: Either a Corvette, Light Freighter, or Transport class starship

Ion Shield Generator An ion shield generator was a starship part responsible for generating the ion shields around a starship. Ion shields protected starships from ionic interference, such as the kind created by ion weapons.
Effect: Character's personal starship is immune to Ion weapons.

Fynock: The designation of Incom Industries' high-end starship booster system.
Effect: Character's personal starship considerably faster/more maneuverable, allowing it to outrun most ships when moving slower than light speed.

Crybabies: The slang terminology for small, unmanned signal projectors. A popular device amongst smugglers, criminals, and those who simply do not wish to be followed. Crybabies are essentially decoys deployed by a ship just before making a jump to lightspeed. Once deployed the devices enter lightspeed at the same time as the craft which deployed them, at different headings than said craft. Each crybaby has a transponder, and hyperspace signature identical to it's 'mother' craft. Essentially making tracking the ship near impossible as the ship's pursuers are forced to pick which trail to follow and simply hope it is the right one.
Effect: Character's personal starship is near impossible to track and cannot be directly followed after entering hyperspace.
Cost: 6

Flak Gun: A defense employed by several vehicles, shells are fired in the general area of the target, they then explode, filling the area with shrapnel, Flak Guns are used in both an anti-fighter and anti-missile role.
Effect: Character's personal starship more effective when defending itself, torpedoes and missiles are much less effective against character's starship. 

Quad Laser Turret A type of weaponry commonly used on small freighters It consisted of four laser cannons which could be fired alternately in pairs or singly in rapid succession, making them ideal for starfighter defense. They were very powerful compared to other ship-mounted weapons, and more affordable.
Effect: Character's personal starship is very effective in combat against ships smaller than itself, Character's Personal starship is somewhat effective against ships of it's own size or larger

Bounty Hunter Items/Abilites

Starfighter Class Starship Starfighter was a small, maneuverable spacecraft designed for military combat. hese light craft were designed to carry out attacks on sensitive installations and targets that required immense precision. (It should be noted that Boba Fett's ship 'Slave I' is considered a starfighter)
Effect: Characters have their own personal starship of the above stated class, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. Characters are able to upgrade their personal starship.

Transport Class Starship A transport was a small or medium sized spacecraft or other such craft commonly used for short cargo (or smuggling) runs that didn't require the use of a bulky freighter. (It should be noted that The Millennium Falcon COULD be considered a Transport Class size ship)

Light Freighter Class Starship: Spacecraft used for small freight operations. They were popular choices for small shipping firms, independent haulers and smugglers for their low cost, ease of customization and a ubiquitous nature that helped avoid unwanted attention. (It should be noted that The Millennium Falcon COULD be considered a Light Freighter Class size ship)

Turbo Laser A heavy laser cannon capable of firing much more powerful energy bursts than standard cannons.
Effect: Character's personal starship is very effective at damaging ships smaller and larger than itself
Requirements: Light Freighter, or Transport class starship  Laser Cannons

Ion Cannon: An ion cannon was a weapon which fired highly ionized particles that interfered with the operation of electronics and computer systems, shorting circuits and often disabling them outright. The actual physical damage done by ion weapons is negligible.
Effect: Character's personal starship is able to disable other ships that are not Ion shielded
Requirements: Light Freighter, Starfighter,  or Transport class starship

Laser Cannons: The standard weapon for use by most starships and other vehicles. It existed in a myriad of forms, from the huge versions used by starships, through medium-sized turret-mounted variants
Effect: Character's personal starship is capable of damaging vessels as large as, and larger than itself
Requirements: Starfighter, Light Freighter, or Transport class starship

Harpoon and tow cable An improvised weapon system the harpoon, tipped with a fusion disk, is fired at the target. The tow cable then allows for the firing ship to either pull, or anchor it's target. Making escape near impossible for the target without the destruction of the cable.
Effect: Character's personal starship is able to attach itself to other ships allowing it to drag smaller ships than itself, and/or prevent them from entering hyperspace
Requirements: Light Freighter, or Transport class starship

Bounty Hunter's Guild Membership: The Bounty Hunters Guild is an ancient institution that regulates the bounty-hunting trade. It is led by a guildmaster who holds members to the Bounty Hunters' Creed, the unwritten rules of the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters who join the guild have the benefit of notifications of bounty postings before they are broadcast through official channels, as well as access to the guild's information network which gives guild members a head start and an advantage. Also many Imperial agents and agencies prefer to deal exclusively with guild bounty hunters.
Effect: Character receives information on their current target's location, character receives offers for bounties before non-guild bounty hunters, character is able to receive special Imperial bounties that they otherwise would not.

Imperial Permit The Empire issues Imperial Peace Keeping Certificates to bounty hunters. Once purchased, these certificates grant bounty hunters full jurisdiction across the Empire
Effect: Character will receive no interference from Imperial forces unless they attack said forces first.

Rogue Force User Items/Abilities

Starfighter Class Starship Starfighter was a small, maneuverable spacecraft designed for military combat. hese light craft were designed to carry out attacks on sensitive installations and targets that required immense precision. (It should be noted that Boba Fett's ship 'Slave I' is considered a starfighter)

Personal Droid: A mechanical and/or electronic construct designed and put into service to assist organic life.
Effect: Character has a personally owned droid(to be controlled by the player, this droid can be of any design other than a military/battle/assassin/interrogation droid)

Laser Cannons: The standard weapon for use by most starships and other vehicles. It existed in a myriad of forms, from the huge versions used by starships, through medium-sized turret-mounted variants
Effect: Character's personal starship is capable of damaging vessels as large as, and larger than itself
Requirements: Starfighter class starship

Concussion Missile Launcher Used by starships to fire concussion missiles.
Effect: Character's personal starship is effective at damaging vessels  larger than itself
Requirements: Starfighter class starship

Lightsaber The lightsaber is a distinctive weapon, the very image of which iss inextricably bound with the mythos of the Jedi Order and their polar opposites, the Sith. The weapon consist of a blade of pure plasma energy emitted from the weapon's hilt.  (This selection covers all variations of a standard lightsaber, such as lightpikes, lightwhips, and Guard shotos. It also covers duel wielding, and/or double sided lightsabers.)
Effect: Character has a Lightsaber style weapon(s).

Dopplegängera Force power that allows a user to create a perfect illusion of his or herself through the Force.
Effect: Character is able to create a false image of themself to fool enemies with, this image cannot harm others(Image to be controlled by player)
Requirements: Force Power of 3 or higher, Force Skill of 2 or Higher

Animal Friendship Also referred to as Beast Control or Beast Tricks the Force ability to control an animal. Once calmed, the animal can be used by the Force user in various ways, including as a mount or guard beast.
Effect: Character is able to tame wild beasts (to be controlled by the player once they are tamed, limited to one beast at a time)
Requirements:  Force Power of 3 or higher, Force Skill 1 of a or Higher

Alter Image a Force power which allows the user to alter his or her own personal features, such as the height, weight, skin color, facial features, voice, and body shape
Effect: Character is able change their appearance so long as said appearance remains humanoid
Requirements:  Force Power of 2 or higher, Force Skill 1 of a or Higher

Shatterpoint A complex Force phenomenon, perceivable only by an unknown innate talent or immense focus and concentration on the part of the Force-user. Shatterpoints were akin to fault lines, and adept Force-users were able to perceive these faults through the Force, and influence them.
Effect: Character is able occasionally land devastating blows
Requirements:  Force Power of 3 or higher

Dissident Items/Abilities:

Corvette Class Starship: They were typically small, fast, maneuverable and relatively lightly-armed. Generally large enough to be considered a capital ship but smaller than a frigate, corvettes filled a variety of roles that ranged from picket duty within large fleets to system defense and convoy escort. Corvettes filled a comparatively inexpensive gap in the capital ship range of rebel, pirate, smuggler , and mercenary fleets and armadas. They were suitable for dealing with any ships smaller than themselves, and though they were not effective against larger ships without support, many were famous for outrunning and escaping them, thanks to their exceptional speed and maneuverability for a capital ship. (I should be noted that Rebel Blockade Runners were Corvette Class ships)

Yacht Class Starship:Yacht is the term given to any starship used primarily for recreational purposes. Most yachts are similar in size to light freighters. They tended to be fairly expensive vessels, with highly luxurious accommodations they also tended to be relatively fast ships. Perfect for allowing dignitaries to outrun who ever may be chasing them.

Starfighter Class Starship Starfighter was a small, maneuverable spacecraft designed for military combat. hese light craft were designed to carry out attacks on sensitive installations and targets that required immense precision.

Escape Pod: Small escape craft for use in escaping a doomed ship in times of emergency.
Effect: Should the character's ship be destroyed, said character is able to escape via an escape pod or ejection seat before the ship explodes.
Requirements: Corvette, Starfighter, or Yacht class starship

Dignitary Status Important people in the galaxy have quite a bit of sway, even with representatives of the Empire. This influence can either come from admiration, or fear of what will happen should something unfortunate befall said person.
Effect: Imperial forces are less likely to investigate, bother, or attack your character.

I grew up around here you know: Being important isn't the only way to get what you want. Sometimes something as simple as having grown up in the same neighborhood as the local big wigs is good enough.
Effect: The people of your character's home planet are willing to help your character hide, and survive. When on your character's home planet your character will be impossible to track.

Proton Torpedoes Proton torpedoes come in a wide array of sizes and yields; from massively powerful capital ship weapons designed for orbital bombardment, to small but nimble fighter-grade weapons.
Effect: Should the character's ship come under attack they have the ability to defend themselves, though somewhat less effectively against small craft. .
Requirements: Corvette, Starfighter, or Yacht class starship

Protocol Droid: A type of droid designed to assist sentients in their relations with one another and programmed mostly for etiquette, they are often used as translators between sentients or between sentients and computers.
Effect: Your character has a protocol droid (controlled by the player). Which allows them to understand and communicate with any species in the galaxy without any effort.

Hold Out Blaster: Small, palm-sized blasters that can be easily concealed.
Effect: Even when your character is checked for weapons, and has their weapons removed (such as being frisked/scanned before meeting a crime boss) they are able to carry their hold out blaster which is never detected.

Military Personnel Items/Abilities:

Starfighter Class Starship Starfighter was a small, maneuverable spacecraft designed for military combat. hese light craft were designed to carry out attacks on sensitive installations and targets that required immense precision.

Frigate Class Starship:
A military spaceship, typically a capital ship designed to serve in a skirmishing role to protect larger ships. Frigates are armed to defend themselves effectively against smaller and more maneuverable warships, and with a limited attack capacity against larger capital ships they sometimes carry squadrons of starfighters.(The Nebulon-B class ship is a Frigate)
Effect: Characters have their own l starship of the above stated class, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. Characters are able to upgrade their personal starship.

Cruiser Class Starship: Some of the most common warships in a given fleet, cruisers are warships who's abilities are commonly second only to battleships and other super capital ships. (Medium sized Star Destroyers are considered cruisers.)

Quad Blaster: A modified weapon system which interlocks four normal blaster cannons, allowing quad blasters to pack a much larger punch (roughly four times that of comparable blaster cannons).
Effect: Your character's starship is capable of damaging all size ships with ease.
Requirements: Starfighter, Frigate or Cruiser Class starship

Capital Ship Turrets: Laser cannons commonly mounted for defense against capital ships, these turrets are extremely powerful and small enough to be fixed onto frames that normally would not be able to support weapons of such power.
Effect: Your character's starship is capable of crippling most smaller craft with a single shot.
Requirements: Frigate or Cruiser Class starship

Tractor Beams: Modified force field projected from starships to help guide vessels to a safe landing. They can also be used to capture enemy ships.
Effect: Your character's starship is able to pull smaller craft into it's hangar after they have been crippled in order to board them.

Starfighter Squadrons: In fleet battle, starfighters work in concert with capital ships, harassing enemy warships and striking once their shields weakened, failed, or re-aligned due to capital ship-fire.
Effect: Your character's starship is capable of carrying Starfighter squadrons to deploy in combat.

Loyal Troops: Loyalty can be a valuable thing, and the mark of a good commander is how loyal their troops are to them, most commanders can expect to be escorted by a squad of their warriors when in the field, should they desire it. A squad is the smallest military unit in many of the galaxy's army formations such units rarely consist of more than a dozen personnel, or less than four.
Effect: When you choose to your character can be accompanied by their own squad of troops (these can be any form of troops from militia men to droids and are controlled by the player)

Unique Training: Not subject to the 'mass training' that most Imperial personnel are given these troops are far superior fighters than those in the Imperial fold.
Effect: In an even fight your character's troops will almost always defeat Imperial stormtroopers.
Requirements: Loyal Troops:

Jedi Items/Abilities

Lightsaber The lightsaber is a distinctive weapon, the very image of which iss inextricably bound with the mythos of the Jedi Order and their polar opposites, the Sith. The weapon consist of a blade of pure plasma energy emitted from the weapon's hilt.  (This selection covers all variations of a standard lightsaber, such as lightpikes, lightwhips, and Guard shotos. It also covers duel wielding, and/or double sided lightsabers.)

Force Blinding: A blinding flash of energy emanated from a user's hand, manifesting as a flash of light that overloads a target's vision, causing temporary blindness
Effect: Character is able to blind their enemies for a few moments as described above

Farsight: The ability to gain vague impressions of events happening in other places or times using the Force. These visions focus on strong imagery and emotions. The future is always in motion, however, and is thus subject to change.
Effect: Your character may, at times, receive visions of things yet to come (these visions will be illustrated by the GM and will as rule be vague)

Force Sense: One of the most basic Force abilities for a Jedi.It used to feel impending danger and the presence of the dark side. A more concentrated, more directed form of this ability was likely how Jedi were able to see others without relying on their physical senses
Effect: Your character will have the heightened senses of a Jedi

Force Stun a Force power that temporarily deadens the senses and perceptions of a targeted enemy. It is often used when facing a large number of opponents or when the user wishes to disable an enemy long enough to flee from or apprehend them.
Effect: Character is able to stun their enemies as described above
Requirements: Level 3 or higher Force Power, Level 2 or higher Force Skill

Astromech Droid a type of droid that serves as automated mechanics, performing a variety of repair duties and often serving as adjuncts or substitutes for nav computers on smaller starships. They were also able to use the mainframe of a larger ship to their advantage.
Effect: Your Character owns an Astromech Droid (of any model to be controlled by the player)

Saber Throw: With great focus and skill a Jedi can throw their lightsaber at their opponent and use the force to bring the weapon back into their hand.
Effect: Your character is able to preform a saber throw

Force Weapon a Force ability that allows the user to imbue an unpowered weapon with the Force for a period of time. By channeling energy into the weapon, it allows the wielder to strike and do more damage than the weapon's simple appearance would suggest. As a useful side effect, a Force-imbued weapon can be used to block lightsabers without damaging the weapon.
Effect: Character is able to blind their enemies for a few moments as described above

Emperor's Hand Items/Abilities

Sith Infiltrator A prototype stealth-ship used by Emperor Palpatine's agents when absolute secrecy is required.
Effect: Your character has access to the Sith Infiltrator starship, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship is fast, stealthy, and heavily armed. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.

Sith Sword: Sith Swords are created by transmuting base metals into a Sith Alchemical alloy possessing an unusual affinity for dark side energies. The rare metallic compounds used in its construction frequently resulted in a blade far heavier than its 1.4 meter length would indicate, over triple the weight of a vibro-ax. These blades often require great strength of body as well as in the Force to successfully wield the weapon in combat. A user skilled in the dark side can alter the weapon's molecular structure, making it stronger, sharper, and even reversing its magnetic polarity, turning it into a high-temperature superconductor that could deflect blaster bolts. The rare ores used in its construction resisted lightsabers in much the same manner as cortosis and Phrik alloy(though it is unable to short circuit lightsabers). But perhaps most significantly, the weapon served as a focus for the dark energies of its wielder, amplifying their power and refining their control until they became a walking nexus of dark side power.
Effect: Your character is able to wield a Sith Sword, or other alchemical alloy melee weapon instead of(or in addition to) their lightsaber, this weapon greatly increases the effectiveness of their use of the Dark Side of The Force.

Deadly Sight a power of the dark side, focusing the user's hatred into deadly energy allowing Darksiders to inflict pain and injury upon their foes merely by looking at them, causing victim's body to burn and smoke.  Deadly Sight injures everyone that the user looks at,including allies and civilians.
Effect:Your  Character is able to harm and kill enemies in the manner described above.
Requirements: Level 4 or higher Force Power, Level 3 or higher Force Skill

Spear of Midnight Black A dark side Force power which enables the Force-user to summon the Force and forge with it an invisible spear from dark side energies which could be hurled at opponents, killing or injuring them as if it were a real, physical spear
Effect:Your Character is able to harm and kill enemies in the manner described above.

Sith Alchemy A dark side power that allows the user to alter the properties of both living and non-living subjects. Primarily used to enhance the strength of weapons and armor or to genetically engineer and enhance alien species, making them more dangerous and easier to control by the Sith Lords. More sinisterly, Sith alchemy was capable of waking the dead in servitude to the Sith.
Effect:Your  Character is able to mutate minor NPC's into Sith Spawn in order to have them aid your character in combat (limit 3 Sith Spawn at a time, Sith Spawn will be controlled by the player, exact looks/abilities of Sith Spawn will be determined by the GM and vary depending on what host was used and what the character is trying to make.)

Essence Transfer A radical dark side Force power used to transfer a person's consciousness into another body,darksiders used this technique to cheat death again and again,masters of this dark side art use advanced cloning technology to assure their immortality.
Effect:Should your character die, they are able to resurrect themselves in a clone body.
Requirements: Level 4 or higher Force Power, Level 4 or higher Force Skill

Thought Bomb: One of the most powerful and destructive applications of the dark side of the Force which targets all Force-sensitive individuals and vaporizes clothing, flesh, bone, and even stone within the radius of the weapon's blast. Unfortunately for the user the thought bomb is a suicide weapon and takes extreme levels of concentration and focus to even begin to create.
Effect:Your  Character is able to harm and kill enemies in the manner described above, when using this ability your character dies.

False Reputation: A lack of any traceable connection to the Empire can be as useful for one of the Emperor's Hands as it can for the Empire. With none other than the Emperor and the agent in question knowing the agent's true identity it can be very easy for an Emperor's Hand to disguise them-self as someone else.
Effect:Your Character is able to receive information from ant-imperial sources.

Imperial Inquisitor Items/Abilities

Lambda-class shuttle A standard light utility craft in common use throughout the Imperial military as a transport for troops and high-ranking individuals. It is equipped with a hyperdrive in order to ferry it's passengers from system to system
Effect: Your character has access to the Lambda-class shuttle, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship is lightly armed and has a moderate speed. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.

Interdictor Star Destroyer: While it lacks the full firepower of an Imperial Class Star Destroyer. The Interdictor Class is equipped with gravity well projectors designed to pull ships from hyperspace and/or prevent them making the jump to lightspeed. Because of this the Interdictor is a valuable addition to the Imperial Navy and sees much use as a patrol ship, and by commanders who do not want their prey to escape.
Effect: Your character has access to the Interdictor Star Destroyer, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship has a moderate speed, is heavily armed, possess the ability to deploy small numbers of Tie Fighters, and can prevent other ships from escaping the system via hyperspace. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.

Tie Fighter Escort: When traveling in a shuttle high-ranking Imperial personnel can be expected to have their craft escorted by Tie Fighters from a system's garrison.
Effect: When in your shuttle your character is escorted by Tie Fighters.
Requirements: Lambda-class shuttle

Drain Knowledge: A dark side ability used to extract knowledge out of a sentient without his or her consent. Beyond simple reading of thoughts, the Drain Knowledge ability disrupts the Force to steal deep memories and information in a violent and merciless way.
Effect: Character has the ability to rip memories from those they interrogate
Requirements: Level 3 Force Power, Level 2 Force skill

Torture by chagrin A dark side Force ability consisting of mentally reaching into the victim's mind forcing them to relive all the worst memories of their life, both painful ones and ones that were merely embarrassing, over and over and over again to the point where it almost seems to cause physical pain
Effect: Character has the ability to use others' fears and guilt against them
Requirements: Level 3 Force Power, Level 3 Force skill

Interrogation droid: Used as torture devices in coercive interrogation. Various varieties exist, they are equipped with various implements of torture. Sometimes, they are modified medical droids. While they are technically illegal the Empire overlooks this fact in favor of the results they can achieve.
Effect: Character owns an interrogation droid (Of any model, to be controlled by the player)

Sith Alchemy A dark side power that allows the user to alter the properties of both living and non-living subjects. Primarily used to enhance the strength of weapons and armor or to genetically engineer and enhance alien species, making them more dangerous and easier to control by the Sith Lords. More sinisterly, Sith alchemy was capable of waking the dead in servitude to the Sith.
Effect:Your  Character is able to mutate minor NPC's into Sith Spawn in order to have them aid your character in combat (limit 3 Sith Spawn at a time, Sith Spawn will be controlled by the player, exact looks/abilities of Sith Spawn will be determined by the GM and vary depending on what host was used and what the character is trying to make.)

Storm Trooper Escort: Assisting high-ranking officials is one of the primary jobs of a planetary garrison. When on the ground such officials can expect to have stormtrooper escort should they request it. 
Effect: When in the field your character can be escorted by a squad of Imperial stormtroopers(to be controlled by the player) should they so choose to be.

Special Operations Officer Items/Abilities

Victory Class Star Destroyer: A warship designed for planetary defense, planetary assault, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat.the shields and hull armor of Victory I-class ships quite heavy compared to other vessels. One Victory-class vessel is capable of fighting a Dreadnaught-class cruiser to a stand-still. An impressive feat considering the size difference between the two vessels.
Effect: Your character has access to the Victory Class Star Destroyer, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship has a slow speed, is very-heavily armed, armored, possess the ability to deploy small numbers of Tie Fighters, bombard planets, and defeat ships much larger than itself. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.

Imperial Storm Commando Escort Carrier: A nimble, narrow-hulled ship, with a flared arrowhead bow. Its most prominent weapons are two single-barreled cannon. It i capable of deploying more TIE starfighters into battle than a Star Destroyer. As the storm commandos are regarded as elite infantry, these ships are capable of deploying troops for planetary assault. The warship also carries a complement of four escape pods in case of an emergency.
Effect: Your character has access to the Interdictor Star Destroyer, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship has a high speed, is heavily armed, possess the ability to deploy large numbers of Tie Fighters, possess the ability to deploy Storm Commandos, and possesses escape pods. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.

Storm Commando Escort:: Elite members of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. One task for storm commando squads is to instill uprisings on enemy systems or to subdue insurrections on Imperial-held worlds in support of Imperial Intelligence personnel.
Effect: When in the field your character can be escorted by a squad of Imperial stormtroopers(to be controlled by the player) should they so choose to be. These elite warriors are superior to almost all other soldiers in nearly every way
Requirements: Imperial Storm Commando Escort Carrier

Imperial Authority: Any local Imperial forces can easily be cowed into compliance at the mere mention of incurring the wrath of Imperial Intelligence.
Effect: Your character can command Imperial garrisons to hunt for others on the planets they visit

Assassin Droid: Droids constructed for the purpose of killing sentient beings on behalf of those in power. Equipped with an array of weapons, assassin droids can also be used as elite infantry when the need arises for skillful and quickly adaptable soldiers with unquestionable loyalty, due to the higher level of autonomy that is incorporated into an assassin droid's droid-"brain" processor design, since independence is a functional requirement. Emperor Palpatine has ordered all assassin droids banned throughout the galaxy due to their constant use against himself and his forces but, as with most Imperial bans, these laws do not hold sway of his own agents.
Effect: Character has command of an assassin droid, this droid can be ordered to remain with your player, or hunt down and eliminate a specific target (this droid can be of any model, and is to be controlled by the player when with the player's character, when on mission to eliminate a target the droid is under the control of the GM. Representing it acting of it's own volition to complete it's mission.)

Top Level Clearance: Authorization to view the highest of Imperial secrets is hard to obtain, but once it has been obtained it is an extremely useful too.
Effect: Your character  has access to nearly every bit of Imperial information (delivered via PMs)

Probe Droid: Droids that are specifically designed and programmed to perform reconnaissance duties. Some models are equipped with a self-destruct mechanism in order to prevent those whom it has been sent to observe from studying them and determining their source, as well as a small blaster-type weapon for defense.
Effect: Character has command of prob droids, one of which can be sent to any planet once every 3 days (in real time) this droid will then report information about any events occurring on said planet (via PMs)

Imperial Intelligence Fund: With the ability to charge any amount  to Imperial Intelligence's "Slush Fund."  Imperial Intelligence agents can have limitless credits at their disposal in order to carry out their missions.
Effect: Your character is able to hire bounty hunters without worry about their costs

Underworld Contacts: Sometimes knowing the right barkeep is worth more than all the intelligence briefs in the galaxy.
Effect: Your character will receive information from Anti-Imperial sources(via PMs)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Wow....I didn't realize just how big that post was going to be...don't let it scare you it's nowhere near as intimidating once you realize that only small portions of it will apply to you ;D

As always feel free to voice any questions or comments.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Rouge Force User

Player's Name (user name?

Image A combination of http://www.stockphotography.co.uk/Upload/Stock/Watermarked/25457.jpg and this http://palmbeachpremierentertainment.com/-non-nude-mamsitas-deano1-meny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg

(I may look for a different picture.

Character's Name Lucia Bailo

Character's Species Human

Character's Age 22

Biography Lucia was originally the daughter of a spice trader called Kael Bailo shortly before the purge began Lucia came upon a strange scene. It involved her mother and her fathers old friend a politician by the name of Tyrus Wren. Unsure of what it all meant she fled once it was finished and some months later after the end of the war her father and mother were arrested. In the wake of Lucia's tragedy Tyrus was revealed to be her godfather and he took her away from her old home to live on the Coruscant. There her life became very strange, gone were the hours of play and the study of mechanics and in their place was the studying of economics, politics, psychology, biology, fencing, shooting and several more subjects that according to Tyrus would make her a lady.

On her sixteenth birthday she was given her first real assignment her final test which she would have to accomplish with only her own resources. Her target was another senator a man who constantly blocked Tyrus's many attempts to further his own power. To pass this test Lucia first acquired a number of scouting droids pinpointing the weakest link in the senators security, then she used this knowledge and seduced one of the officers among her prey's guard, lastly she gained entrance into one of the senators parties and flirted with him in plain site of the previous conquest aiming to incur jealousy. That night the senator was killed in cold blood and the guard was arrested for the murder over the years she has killed many of her prey in round about ways and more direct ways. Recently she has come across curious information on Tyrus and has already begun to wonder why he picked her. 

Equipment Droids, and starships. Please describe and/or provide pics for droids and starships

Force Power(Explained lower) Level 3

Force Skill(Explained lower) Level 1

Force Abilities (explained lower)

Level 3 Moderate Characters at this level have a strong connection to The Force. They have the potential to truly use The Force with or without training. The 'average' Jedi Knight or Sith Apprentice normally possessed this level of power.
Cost:3

Level 1 Low Character's at Level 1 have received no formal training. What they know of using the Force has simply come from their experiences in life thus far.

4/20

Mind tricks A spectrum of Force powers which influence the thoughts of sentient creatures, most commonly used to coerce into agreement by suggestion through voice manipulation, or to cause one to reveal information
Effect: Character is able to perform all forms of the 'Jedi Mind Trick'

6/20

The Art of Movement Higher form of movement powered by The Force which allows users to move faster than normal, as well as in ways that would normally be impossible
Effect: Characters are able to preform all forms of advanced movement which are assisted by The Force. I.E. Force jump, Force Speed, ect.

7/20

Telekinesis An ability that most Force-sensitives had. With it, they could lift objects according to their concentration and move them, hovering the items in any direction. This ability was the base for Force Pull, Force Throw and Force Push, as well as telekinetic lightsaber combat techniques such as Saber Throw. These are all the same power applied to different means. (This power does cover all forms of Telekinetic action)
Effect: Characters are able to preform all forms of Telekinetic action associated with The Force
Cost:  2

9/20

Lightsaber The lightsaber is a distinctive weapon, the very image of which is inextricably bound with the mythos of the Jedi Order and their polar opposites, the Sith. The weapon consist of a blade of pure plasma energy emitted from the weapon's hilt.  (This selection covers all variations of a standard lightsaber, such as lightpikes, lightwhips, and Guard shotos. It also covers duel wielding, and/or double sided lightsabers.)

(At first she only has Vibro blades until she can steal or acquire Light sabres.

11/20

15/20

Alter Image a Force power which allows the user to alter his or her own personal features, such as the height, weight, skin color, facial features, voice, and body shape
Effect: Character is able change their appearance so long as said appearance remains humanoid
Requirements:  Force Power of 2 or higher, Force Skill 1 of a or Higher

19/20

Urbanzorro

I'm assuming that's a rough draft/ WIP. Also please mention which 'class' your character is going to be ;D thanks!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.